Please read before posting!

Discussion in 'Wheel of Time' started by Turin, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    We have set up some new sub forums here in the Wheel of Time section. Hopefully this helps everyone to make better use of the board. A few things I'd like to point out to everyone:

1) The general area (WoT main page) is for general book discussion. When posting in this area, please give consideration to Wheel of Time newbies and include a book title or something in the title of the thread. Hopefully this will cut down on spoilers for those who don't want them.

2) Attention anyone who has not yet completed the series; Other than the WoT main page, all sub forums are open to spoilers and whatever book discussions arise, so beware.

3) We now have our own polls section here in the Wheel of Time area, so feel free to make use of it.

4) We are actively seeking new members for our Wheel of Time community, so pass the word along to others.

Thanks and enjoy!

2. GALADRIAL

GALADRIAL New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the information!

3. sameolguy

sameolguy Sameolguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's odd i see a high number of posts in these threads on the right side of the forum, but when i try to look at them i find 0 ... I am new to this forum and to forums in general so it is possibly something really simple .. any ideas?

4. Greybeard

Greybeard Geezer

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -1
    Click back then look down near the bottom of the page. There you'll find an area called "Display Options" with three drop-down menus. The one on the right is "From The." Select "Last Year" instead of "Last Month" and you'll find some threads.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010