Please help in FF2

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by kawthar_89, Sep 4, 2006.

1. kawthar_89

kawthar_89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzz help heeeelp im begging u plzplzplzplzplzpzlpz 100000000000000 plz

i trieed so hardd and used 2 walkthoughs at the same time so i can get 100% in one game
    BUT.........
    im in chapter five .... i had 93% after finishing ALl of chapter 5 hotspot ( the first one ive done is zanarkand and the laaaaast one is beating trema ) ( note : after beating trema (episode complete ) didnt appear ... instead after beating him i fell in the hole to be back in bevelle Headquarter 4 near the kids .... but when i got back into the ship the hot spot from bevelle was gone so i assumed ive done it right ..... after i got into the far plane and met leblanc i reterned to the air ship and talked to shinra for a scene and then i saw the scene in the deck with bro & buddy and after that i saw the scene in the cabin with cid and i picked (its not that primitive ) or something like that then i saw the scene with rikku in the deck ... AND GUeSS WHAT !!!!!!!!!!! I got 95% ONLY NOT 96% !!!!!!!!!! AFTER all thatve DONE ... WHYYYYY ? how COULD they do THIS to ME :( im very frustrated i was so counting on getting 100% :( i worked so hard for this 100% :'( HEEEEEELP plz plzplzplzplzplz help what've done wrong? ive made sureeeeeeeeeeeeee that every detail in every chapter that has to do with the getting 100% has been taken care of ... wheeeere did i mess up ?! AND HOW CAN I KNOW WHERE DID I MESS UP !!!! help me plzzzzzzzz

note1: i didnt get gippel sphere cuz according to the walkthorugh i cant if i want the 100%
    in the walkthough when i shoudve had 82% at some point ... i had only 81% but i didnt worry because i was sure every thing was done right besides i tried it few times it s always 81%... plz save meeee i watched every crimson sphere i didnt skip a scene .. what should i do ?
    note 2 : after i defeated trema when i go down to the via inito theres another pos .. but its just so hard .... must i defeat it to get 100% ?

and does it affect the ending if i got 99%? & if u cant help plz does anyone know a website where i can download the PERFECt ending :(plzzzz ?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  2. Yuna4Evr

Yuna4Evr New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well....I'm working on getting 100% too, but I'm only at 83%......i was tired of replaying so i just went to google video and watched it =|
    :fightyou: