Penn's story: Subsaquent Chapters

Discussion in 'Original Works' started by Herickson, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Herickson

Herickson New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My rep has told me that I am not going to be able to post up new chapters of my Penn's Story, until after final edits have been done.

The first 2 chapters will stay up. When edits on the rest of the chapters are done, I will put them on.

My apologies in advance.

- Herrick

2. Herickson

Herickson New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have been watching the views on chapters 1 and 2 and the fact that chapter 1 has 30 more views than chapter 2 is a great sign!

Though I cannot be 100% sure, the views have gone up consistently with eachother, which leads me to believe that people reading chapter 1 are interested in chapter 2.

This is extremely encouraging and I want to thank you all for the interest thus far.

As an update, I have put forth consistent effort to put out the book. I am currently at 63,000 words out of 80,000-90,000 words. The book is 3/4 to 2/3 complete and my estimated (this could change) date of finishing the preliminary rough draft is End of January. This is based on the minimum 20,000 word count, but I have been compensating accordingly. I will allow myself 5 days after the 31st for my final edits and then it will go to editors. Estimated completion date for the edits is the 15th to the 20th, at which point I will begin the processes for publishing. Once the preliminary processes are complete, I will update the first 2 chapters immediately and release the third chapter at the same time. Expect 1 chapter every week there after.

This is all just a guess and is a rough time line and is subject to change. I hope this was helpful. :)

- Herrick

3. mattipatti

mattipatti New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It is, I just joined this site and saw this area and checked it out. the first two chapters interested me a lot. I was wondering if there was anyone you could post or PM me a ummm, I am not quite sure what to call it, but for lack of a better word I'll say summary that normally appears on the back of a book... more like a preview..? lol