Padmé's poem

Discussion in 'Fan Poetry' started by Padmé, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    For so many years I have cried,
    all I wanted was to be loved and to love,
    Why does love touch the heart?

For so many years I have been alone,
    in my mind and in my thoughts,
    Is it too much to ask for safety?

For so many years I have searched,
    for myself and the other half of myself,
    Do I want to be seen?

For so many years I have wanted to be free,
    of what I see looking back at me,
    Why does love make me cry?

For so many years I have wanted to be different,
    to bring a smile to a face and a song to a heart,
    Who feels that way about me?

Not much but yeh its written now :D

2. Zidane

Zidane Master Thief

Wherever the palace guards can't find me.
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    God I feel that way more then I'll admit nicely done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LadyoftheGoldenWood

LadyoftheGoldenWood Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 1 / -2
    vary nice job padme!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Thanks-- can you tell I was feeling down when I wrote it? :D

5. Zidane

Zidane Master Thief

Wherever the palace guards can't find me.
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    It's very apparent.

6. Xaltar

Xaltar Faen Curunír

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Nice :D

Keep em coming ;) you have tallent

• Like Like x 1
  7. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Okay here's another...... Dont hold your breath though :D

Why do I feel alone in a crowded room?
    I walk into a dream and the words they say mean nothing.
    A multiplicity of colors, the markings they wear to cry out to the world
    "Here I am!! Notice me!!"
    I notice all of them, but they not me.
    I wear a mirror, they see themselves.
    But I am me, not them.
    The words I speak are too quiet for them to hear,
    I speak louder and suddenly its too loud for them to bare.
    Why do I feel alone in a crowded room?

8. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    wow very melodramatic...but creative! Seems like you are not happy with me here tho...maybe you want to go home?

9. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    All the poems I write are melodramatic

10. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    I wrote the following thing might be interesting to see...It's not really a poem...but it is melodramatic
    it's more like a story....

It’s….It’s only a memory. I don’t even know if it’s real! She haunts my dreams. Although I am filled with darkness, she is the pure light in me. I don’t know if this makes me worthy to my master. I must exist out of pure darkness. There can’t be a sparkle of light in me to obey his wishes. But then again…How can darkness exist without light. If you look upon darkness like a species that dies. Than a new better, improved species will rise which represents the light. I know my hate is pure. I especially hate myself. But maybe my love is also pure and my master would never approve that. I still feel love… love for her. How can a machine love? Give love, feel love? I am…a machine…made out of darkness, hate and anger.
    The light has to disappear. My mind must be strong to destroy it. The dark side will guide me to extinguish the light. I know something about extinction. I destroyed the Jedi. Fools who believed in ideals. They stood against my master, and that’s when I came in. It was my destiny. I will have to meditate on this. I am so confused. Walking by these grey walls, give me a silent mood. Every officer who passes me, looks upon me with scary eyes. I am the most feared man in the galaxy. They fear my wrath, my thorn of darkness. Every population on every planet know, if they would stand in my way, they wouldn’t survive my actions.
    I am the most powerful man in the galaxy. Still It doesn’t grant me pleasure. The past clouds my mind, makes me sad. The past makes my hate, my anger grow. But In all that anger, fear and darkness, a light exists. My darkness is too large to let the light conquer over me. But I feel it. It frightens me. It must get out of me. No! There she stands. This can’t be real! She’s dead. Still I see her standing there. Make it disappear! She walks closer to me. She smiles. It’s been years ago she smiled at me. It’s years ago SOMEONE smiled at me. She holds my hand while I watch her in her beautiful sparkling eyes. She can’t see my eyes though. My mask covers them. I can’t even watch her with my own eyes. She looks happy. Maybe it is a luck she can’t see how sad I am. Wait a minute! Why am I thinking like this. She can’t be real. She’s dead. It is the light in me. It is poisoning my mind! She looks so real. I can feel her soft fingers on my gloves. I want to hug her, to show her how much I still love her. When I draw closer she suddenly disappears. I knew it. It’s not real. It must be a holo-projection. A mean joke. Wait till a get my hand on the one who pulled this off! Filled with hate again I feel the lust to turn on my lightsaber. But I suddenly hear her voice again behind me. “Anakin!” she says, “Anakin, come with me!” She floats above the ground, like an enchanted creature. She always looked enchanted to me. I still feel suspicious if this is not a joke or if there is something wrong with my mind. She takes my hand and guides me to a dark, deserted room.
    Suddenly a light draws over her. She shines as the two suns of Tatooine in this dark place.
    Her light is reflecting on my black mask. She probably can’t see I’ve changed into
    a…monster. She called me “Anakin”, but he is no more. Everything around him has no meaning to me. My past doesn’t concern me anymore, or does it? If it doesn’t, then why is she shining before me, like a ghost. She comes near me. Closes her eyes. She kisses me on my mask. But I can feel her lips on mine. So warm and sweet. How long has it been. Too long for me to remember. She, or whatever it is, is torturing me, like before, when I was with her alone. Our love was forbidden by my Jedi oath. But I didn’t care anymore about it. I broke it. My love was or is my priority. I don’t know what to think anymore since I’m seeing her right now. Is this a message that my bond with the dark side is over? My master cannot know about this. He will kill me! It doesn’t matter. I do not fear him! While he is my master, I feel my power is growing stronger, and his is getting weaker. Or maybe I am too overconfident. I am distracted by my thoughts, but she draws my attention again. “Anakin! Where is our son?” she asks. Our son, Luke! I am proud of him. He is getting more powerful, than I am, even the moment as I speak. The emperor doesn’t know my plan, or he wants me out of the way. He knows there can only be two! A master and an apprentice. I will be the master, and Luke my apprentice. Together we will rule the galaxy as father and son! The emperor wants him at our side. I know if I don’t succeed, his plan will work. If Luke gives in to the dark side by the emperor, it could be my doom. Luke still has to accept I am his father. He didn’t believe me at our fight on Bespin. He has to look inside his heart and feel the Dark Side is his destiny. It is of no matter. The longer it takes for him to accept, the more powerful he will become. It is only a matter of time. While I am thinking of my plan, she looks upon me with sad eyes. Maybe she knows now what has happened the last years. Suddenly the room changes. I don’t see the dark grey walls. I see a house at a lake. I walk to the balcony to see the mountains. In the water I see a reflection, but not of my black mask. But of my face, not wounded. It’s like I am still my young self. A padawan learner. I turn my face and see myself walking with Padmé. I remember this moment. I was assigned to protect her against an unknown assassin who turned out to be Jango Fett. It was the first time I kissed her. My head is hurting. I’m getting dizzy. The other me has disappeared. It is me now who is standing next to her as my younger self. It’s like I’ve gone back in time. History repeats itself. I look in her eyes. She looks in mine. She knows I’m up to something because of my smile. I kiss her sweet lips. It was and still is a magical moment. I feel both happy and sad. Cause I can experience this again it brings me pain and happiness. The world around me changes again. I see beautiful waterfalls. The sun shining on the grass. I see two people on a picnic. Wait! It is me again! It is me with her. I remember. I walk towards myself and her, but they don’t notice me. They just keep talking, like they can’t see me. We were talking about politicians. I didn’t like politicians. I still don’t like them… “To be continued”

11. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    I love it!!! :)

12. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    While I walk towards the sweet grass I see a reflection of my younger self in the lake. But again it changes, back to my normal self. The machine I am…Flowers are fading and crushed when I draw nearer and nearer to the two in love. Although they do not realise it. But I think I did. There was always an emotional connection with her from the moment I met her until now. The environment changes again. A dead woman lies in my arms. It is…my mother. She said how handsome I looked. If only she could see how hideous I’ve become…If only she could see me behind the mask. Would she still say that she’s proud of me. Indeed I have become powerful. But was that the reason she was so proud of me? I step outside. The hate in me is swelling again. Those Tusken Raiders were killed cause of the death of my mother. Now they can face the red blade over the blue blade. One once asked me if I had the right to kill them…and if I had the chance…would I do it again? I’ll give him an answer. The men, the women…yes even the children feel my blade! I hear them crying, screaming, calling for help. But help won’t come! Die! Death is the only path you all deserve! The screaming doesn’t end. The crying…I can’t bare it anymore! I pick up my mother and ride back to the homestead. But once I’m back…who will they see? The sad young man I was. Or the machine made out of hatred. I step off the speederbike. All of them look at me sad and surprised. Until now they didn’t know she was dead. The proof lies in my arms. I remember confessing the slaughter to Padmé. She said it was human to be angry. But I slaughtered those Tuskens again and I’m not human. Would she still accept what I have done? I find myself again in a different world. The arena of Geonosis. Padmé confesses her love to me. She tries to kiss me, but this time the mask blocks me, although she experiences it as a true kiss. Why does the mask block me now, while it didn’t before? Is it because I was growing closer to the Dark Side back then? My old mentor is hanging on one of the pillars. If I had the chance I would crush him with the pillar itself. But my powers are not as strong as they were in reality. I try to drop the pillar on him with my Force Powers. But then again…would it make a difference? The three of us escape on the Reek from the Acklay.
    Jedi come to the rescue. It seemed like a good choice back then. But it killed so many of my friends and for what! For the Jedi it would have been better if they sacrificed me to Count Dooku. Maybe they would still be alive. They made the wrong choice rescuing us. But still I should thank them. If they didn’t rescue us I would miss lots of moments of happiness with the one I love. But in the end they deserved to die. So did Dooku! In the hanger he surprised me with Force lightning. But things are different now in this dream, this vision. I reflect the Force lightning with my bare hands. He doesn't get the chance to touch me. Now I am more powerful than he is! He can't lay a finger on me so he escapes. I let him escape. I know I will have my vengeance later on the Invisible Hand. I was reckless so he chopped of my right arm. Now...it doesn't matter. My arms...my legs are gone.

13. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    More more!!! :D

14. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Later and I'm gonna post it on another thread...

15. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    You are here with me today,
    and I love you more than the skies at night,
    I hear love songs on the radio,
    but none so beautiful as the song I hear when I think of you.

I care for you more than anyone in the world,
    and there I can see my heart lying in your hands,
    it beats only for you.

My heart is made of glass,
    covered in cracks from the past,
    but they heal in your hands,
    you make me stronger.

I will put you on a pedestal so you can see forever,
    but do not be afraid,
    I will never let you fall.

This will never die and I can see that in your eyes,
    look ahead and smile,
    the sun shines through my window,
    and all I can think of is you.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone

16. Paisley Pixie

Paisley Pixie Goddess of Darkness

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    very nice work Padme and Anakin. I enjoyed reading both of your writings/poetry. *nods*

17. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0

18. Xaltar

Xaltar Faen Curunír

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Nice :D

MORE ;)

19. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    This is actually a song I wrote about a month ago but I guess it would count as a poem

Me

Somewhere in my memories in time,
    there's a girl I can't quite remember,
    she is looking out to the sea,
    with the salt of the breeze on her hair,
    she can see more than the waves,
    she can see right through me.

She can see all I've ever been,
    she can see all I want to be,
    she can see all my tears in the sea,

there's a place I can't quite remember,
    where the stars lie low in the sky,
    and dance like pixies on the sea shore,
    in the water I see her face,

She can see all I've ever been,
    she can see all I want to be,
    she can see all my tears in the sea,

there's a girl I'm starting to remember,
    she is singing a love song,
    with a smile on her face for all to see her,
    she is singing for her love,
    he can see right through her.......

20. Xaltar

Xaltar Faen Curunír

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Cool :D do you sing?

My band is called Kindred. (my brother and I)