P vs P Battles

Discussion in 'RPG #15 - The Artifact Of Kiri-Jolith' started by Jaymes, Mar 30, 2006.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Chris: Minor cut on face and gashing wound to his chest opened bigger and bleeding starting again
    Darius: Minor slash on left arm and major slash to his right chest *chest wound bad but still able to fight, not a fatal wound...yet* two broken ribs

Darius had begun to notice he was slowing down. No doubt from his chest wound, if he could finish this quickly it would be easy for him to take care of the wound, however he was faced with a less than simple opponent. From now on he'd have to avoid fighting this brute in close combat, he'd have to stick to the shadows which had been so good to him. He disengaged from the beast quickly and sheathed his blades, then pulled down his mask a bit and licked the salt from the minotaur off his hand. His wound still needed attention, but for now it wouldn't bleed. Now he reverted to a more primal style to continue this trend, he used his nails to fight.

He avoided more strikes from the beast as he looked for an opening. The creature was quick for it's size, but not as quick as Darius. Thinking fast he threw down a small snap bomb, not able to do damage, but hopefully his foe's eyes would follow it to the ground while Darius went for a shadow strike. He teleported behind the giant and lunged, ready to claw at it's back, hoping that bomb bought him the seconds he'd need.

2. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Chris: Minor cut on face and gashing wound to his chest opened bigger and bleeding starting again. Blinded by snap bomb
    Darius: Minor slash on left arm and major slash to his right chest *chest wound bad but still able to fight, not a fatal wound...yet* two broken ribs

He felt 10 tiny knives cut into his back. No, not knives nails. He swung his axe blindly towards the human but it was to late the elf was already in front of him ready for him. He once again had his vision back, though his eyes still stung from the bomb and when the salt was thrown at him.

The slender human took one of his swords from its scabard still keeping only his nails on one hand. Just thinking about those nails scared him. They had cut deep into his skin. Each small finger like a hunting knife waiting to tear his flesh.

The human then went for a cut at Chris' chest with his sharp scimitar. But the stab came up short and it looked very weak and mechaincal. Maybe the human was dying! Nope. It was a decoy. Once again he felt five knives meet his flesh. Swearing he batted away the elf with his large claw. His defensive move only made the gash worse. As the humsan fell away his nails slid down his stomach causing more pain. Now Chris new what he must do. He must stay on the defentsive. As the human threw more attacks at Chris; this time with two swords; Chris parried most of the moves from the tiring human.

Wrap up: Chris: Minor cut on face and gashing wound to his chest opened bigger and bleeding starting again, cuts in back, stomach, and chest from Darius' nails.

3. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Egrin - - No wounds, no more prest plate
    Lunalath - - No wounds

Lunalath grinned as she saw the symbol of Kiri-Jolith on the knights medallion. She had hoped that she could add a little ice power to her strikes, but now it wouldn't be any use.
    Luna walked towards the knight, dagger on the other and her rowen staff, which she always carries, on the other hand. She saw the knight stumbling up from the ground and attacking towards her, giving a blow to her stomach and then a upper blow. In a brief moment, she had mumbled the magical word, that created a force shield around her, protecting her from the deadly strikes. Unfortunately, she wasn't quick enough, and the knight managed to slash a nasty cut to her side as she dodged to her right.

The upper blow hit to the force shield and did no damage to her. Sensing the knights astonishment, Lunalath thrusted her staff between the knights legs, in order to overturn him and at the same time flinged her dagger towards his chest. Then she made a clever bluff dodge and moved away from the knight and his deadly longsword..

4. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Aeolor - Minor wound at the side, medium wound at the left shoulder
    Ranna - Medium wound at right tigh

Aelor grinned as his left shoulder seemed to be beating hot waves of pain across his body. He knew he couldn't fight for a long time still, so he tried to win the female with cunningness. He danced around making false dodges, cutting towards her from below and up.

He started to feel better as the rythm of the battle recollected to his mind. He allowed his kagonesti part of his soul to take control over his body. With his green eyes glowing from passion, he started to bark and howl like a wolf and now and then yelled like an eagle. With all this, he was trying to convince his opponent that he was possessed somehow. He hoped that her consentration would fall..

Aelor dodged to his right, but the female was quick enough to hit her weapon to his jaw, which made him feel annoyingly dizzy. But he pushed it out of his mind and consentrated on the female again. And then he saw that she had undervalued him by thinking that it would take more time for him to recover from the hit. Aelor grabbed two more shurikens and send them towards her, the other one flied from the right and the other from the left. And then her attacked the female rogue by jumping a huge leap towards her, pouring them both to the ground.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  5. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Good Characters:

Egrin--Burned chest from melted breast plate, minor wound to shoulder, and on his back surprised *you overturned him and threw the dagger at the same time causeing the dagger to hit shoulder instead of chest as he fell*

Max--No injuries

Rulta--*Reaction to Divida's attack not yet posted so out come is not yet available*

Chris--Minor cut on face, half blinded for this round, Minor cuts from nails on back, chest, and stomach, also chest wound because of nails is now a major wound.

Dack--Cut on the shoulderblade *was this in the evil or good topic before you brought the battle over here?* minor slice on his lower torso and temperarilly blinded.

Aelor--Minor wound to his left shoulder from a Dagger *arm is still useable* slower movement this turn for still dizy from hit to the jaw

Evil Characters:

Kelevendros--Minor wound to left shoulder and fatal wound to stomach

Ranna--Shuriken stuck in right thigh slowing movement, another shuricken stuck in left arm *still useable, and not sure about the grapeling outsome, wait for Ranna to post and then you a reply*

Kaldar--Gash on weak hand and cut on the side *was this in the evil or good topic before you brought the battle over here?* minor cut in the right forearm and temperarilly blinded.

Lunalath--Major wound to left side mid-drift

Divida--Hands burned and blistered *going to feel that in the morning ;)*

Rune--No injuries

Darius--Minor slash on left arm and major slash to his right chest *chest wound bad but still able to fight, not a fatal wound...yet* two broken ribs

*Make sure your opponet is using weapon they have in their character profile, I can't do it for all, but I check on myself and my opponets. Might be good to do that just incase. Let me know if something isn't there, and no changing profiles, lol, thanks.*

6. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Kelevendros vs Max

Not expecting her to counter my attack so well I had charged in to reclessly. Knowing now that I may just face death at the hands of a blind woman, one who couldn't see yet in a sense she obviously could. Maybe the gods had given her a gift? Either way, I knew what I had to do.

Stepping back from the fatal wound I don't turn my back to her but slowly retreat behind the small line that had formed as both sides had collided. Seeing her not willing to continue the fight I thank the gods for my good fortune.

Laying down I start to dress the wound as best as possible until I could receive further help from an ally.

*Fatal wound to Kel, now is the time Shogun*

Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  7. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Egrin vs Lunalath

Rolling away from Lunalath, I get into my stance and watch my opponet carefully as we cirlce each other. Noticing that her only weapon is a staff and that she was approaching her dagger which had cut my shoulder but hadn't stuck into the flesh I knew she would be made vulnarable if she tried to pick the weapon up. Waiting for my chance I also wait for any attack that would distract me or catch me off gaurd as I waited for the oppertune (sp?) moment.

8. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rulta vs Divada

Rolling away from the attack, I pull out some sand from a pouch at my side. Unfortantly though my robe hampered me and the blade sank deep into my right thigh. Limping to my feet I cast a simple spell one that required little thought, little energy, and was surprisingly fast. It would work almost instantly and with the woman's blood lust charge made her valnerable to a apprentice's spell.

Saying the spell I raised my hand and let the sand fall from my fingers. The spell most likely did it's job, which was to put my opponet asleep, but in case it didn't I was already starting my next one, one that would make her uncapable of harming me in any way...

9. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Lunalath vs Egrin

Lunalath opressed her rowen staff, trying to suck energy and courage of it. Her dagger was lying on the ground and she knew that it would cost her life if she tried to pick it up. The knight would most likely take care of that. But she had a little plan in mind.

They rolled around each others for a moment. She mumbled words of magick that speedened up her movements and then swinged the lower end of her staff towards the knights head and kicked him with her left foot to his already wounded chest, pulling her other dagger from her left boot at the same time. Then she quickly jumped away from the knight before he could do any serious damage to her and started to roll around him, opressing the staff in her right hand and the dagger in left, with a wicked smile on her pretty face.

10. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Rune saw that the mage was casting a sleep spell so he rushed quickly to Divada's side and pushed her away as the sleeping spell hit him with its full potential making him fall onto his knees and quickly dosed off into a deep slumber. Divada growled fiercely underneath her throat as the spell hit Rune yet what he had done was for her. She was grateful for his service to her but didn't want to react to just yet. She would thank him later on.

Rising to her feet she quickly chanted the words to an ice spell which threw large shards of ice toward the mage that was beginning to be a thorn in her side. A thorn that needed to be plucked. As the ice spell cast from her hands it eased the pain of the burn from the fireball spell that had hit her earlier. She just hoped the ice shards would be quick enough so she cast a speed spell to large group of shards making them fly through the air faster toward the target. She then cast an awakening spell on Rune - hoping it would wake him up. She didn't need him dead on this day.

*Tag*

Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
  11. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Kalder- cut in the side, gash on weak hand, cut in right forearm, temporarily blind
    Dack- cut on shoulderblade, slice in lower torso, cut over eye that's temporarily blinding his left eye

The sandy dirt sunk into Kalders eyes like claws, ripping at them. For over a minute who couldn't see. All he could do was flail his sword hoping he would his the opponent. But this elf was no stupid and clumsy orc. He only attacked when he new he could get an open attack. Kalder swore as a scimitair punctured his think skin, into the middle of his chest.

This was just as he got his vision back. He dove at the elf swinging one terrible swing. The scimitar went flying from the elfs hand. Kalder then thought he had the elf dead, but little did he know the elf had mean hand on hand skills; weapon or not. He felt a sharp kick go straight for his nose. The impact was tremendous, it felt as though the life was being sucked out of him. Blood squirted everywere at the elfs foot, broke his nose.

Kalder- cut in the side, gash on weak hand, cut in right forearm, , broken nose, cut in chest
    Dack- cut on shoulderblade, slice in lower torso, cut over eye that's temporarily blinding his left eye, currently doesn't have weapon.

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Kalder- cut in the side, gash on weak hand, cut in right forearm, , broken nose, cut in chest
    Dack- cut on shoulderblade, slice in lower torso, cut over eye that's temporarily blinding his left eye, currently doesn't have weapon.

Dack had made a mistake, he could admit that, he'd let the goblin surprise him and now he was unarmed, but he'd been in worse situations before, and he hadn't died yet. After breaking the goblin's nose Dack fell back and took a stance. The goblin tggered back and then shook off the pain before coming back at Dack. The creature lunged again, but this time Dack was prepaired and sidestepped the attack and grabbed the goblin's wrist, then with a movement of his foot and hips he flipped the goblin onto his back.

Dack used this opening to regather his sword. The goblin was upon him again quickly, but Dack didn't worry, he wasn't about to sweat yet. He swung high, but in a surprising move of cleverness the goblin ducked low and slammed his pommel into Dack's arm. There was a pop as the shoulder moved out of the socket. Dack supressed a yelp as he moved to avoid a follow up. He moved out of the way and readied for another exchange, he didn't have the time to pop it back into place just yet.

13. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Chris: Minor cut on face and gashing wound to his chest opened bigger and bleeding starting again, cuts in back, stomach, and chest from Darius' nails.

Chris was relived as the bleeding in his chest started to slow down noticably. As long as human didn't have any more salt up his sleeve. After staying on the defensive for over a minute, Chris went back on the offensive. With a great kick of his hooved foot he sent the human sprawling onto his back.

The human nearly sreamed out in pain as he felt his broken ribs once again. They were still very tender and from what Chris could tell they hurt ALOT. Even though he was injuried from his rib wound, he human was still able to parry a swing from his ax. But there was a cost. One of his ribs nearly penatrated the humans skin.

Wrap up: Chris: Minor cut on face and gashing wound to his chest opened bigger and bleeding starting again, cuts in back, stomach, and chest from Darius' nails.
    Darius: Minor slash on left arm and major slash to his right chest *chest wound bad but still able to fight, not a fatal wound...yet* two broken ribs, and two broken ribs re-injuried

14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Chris: Minor cut on face and gashing wound to his chest opened bigger and bleeding starting again, cuts in back, stomach, and chest from Darius' nails.
    Darius: Minor slash on left arm and major slash to his right chest *chest wound bad but still able to fight, not a fatal wound* two broken ribs, and two broken ribs re-injuried

Darius had to surpress the scream as the minotaur kicked him to the ground. The human's ribs were very rapidly becoming worse and worse. He needed to end this duel now. He could live with letting this go, he was no knight, honor wasn't a problem for him. He tried one last time to finish the monster off. Lunging foreward he poised his sword for the heart of the beast. The minotaur managed to step back and make a counter attack, however Darius managed to evade this counter strike.

The human took several steps back, then threw down another flash bomb. In the second the minotaur was blinded Darius struggled with this decision, should he simply leave, and allow the minotaur to continue living, or slay it, and possibly become fatally wounded. He desided to flee. The minotaur had won this round, but there would be more battles in their future. And Darius wouldn't attack out of his element then. Teloprting away he began to tend to his wounds.

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Darius quickly patched himself up and then went to see how the fight was playing out. His allies were not doing as well as he'd hoped. Despite the numbers advantage the other party was holding t's own quite well. That's when he noticed Kel. He hadn't realised it before but somewhere along the line Kel had been wounded badly in the stomach.

"Darius, thank the gods you came! I fear I would not last long had you been stalled any longer!" "I fear you shall not last long either way you damn fool elf!" Darius replied as in one swift strike he loosed his sword from it's sheath and cleaved Kel in two. The human's act of treachery now put him at the helm of the party. He made sure his wounds would stay closed and then returned to the battlefield. "Retreat! Everyone retreat!" He shouted this in a disguised voice so that both sides would disperse, leaving them able to fight again later.

16. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    See evil Section for Post.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006