Owners and Staff List for TheFantasyForum

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by dgstorm, Jun 6, 2014.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    The Fantasy Forum was previously owned by Jalic Inc./CB Swords. The site recently changed hands, and is now owned by ForumFoundry, Inc. We have some new primary admins to support your existing admin team. These new admins have defined roles, but will basically both be handling several of the same functions to assist one another and the entire team.

The Staff of the Forum is as follows:

FFarl - Primary Support Admin - Primary tech support for all staff members and users - handles the back-end stuff for the site.
    dgstorm - Primary Content Admin - Handles News and Announcements, General PR and content creation. Also assists FFarl with support issues.
    Skyanide - Forum Manager - Admin level - Manages moderators and helps them when they need it. Moderates throughout the forum.
    Mububban - Senior Moderator
    Sorcha - Moderator
    Overread - Moderator
    Olivia_the_lamb - Moderator

Nienor - Head of Member Affairs - Admin level - When members have an issue such as access problems, password resets, general forum questions, they are to contact her. She also administers the Guild and RPG sections. (on Hiatus)
    A̶r̶w̶e̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶P̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶A̶f̶f̶a̶i̶r̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶A̶d̶m̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶-̶ ̶N̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶u̶n̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶
    (Resigned due to busy IRL)
    Turin - SuperModerator - Various Forums (on Hiatus)
    Tinuviel, Jessehk, Radagast - Moderators, various sections. (on Hiatus)
    Turambar - Moderator (on Hiatus)

This thread will be updated with staff member changes in the future.

*Please Note - for anyone who we missed, or if we have incorrect information (or are missing titles and duties), please contact me at davids@forumfoundry.com. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 2