ORPG registration

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cheesy Goodness, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Cheesy Goodness

Cheesy Goodness The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Since this forum seems...dead...i thought i would try to revive it with a story that each person makes up as we go along, or, an ORPG It will be set in, a world called Ivalice (not the FFt Ivalice...i just need a name), with towns and places all over. What's going to happen is each person will make up a character, with a name, hometown (with the town make a description of it, as well as the surrounding areas), description of the person, weapon (sword, bow, spear, anything. Could have more than one) with description, history of the character, personality, magic, race (human (good or evil), Certa, (good, with about 1-2 evil ones) orc, (evil), and one dark lord (evil) (PM me if you have another race to put in)), and if they're evil or good. No God-like characters (which means they must have a weakness, other than me, the dark lord, because what fun is a story with a weak villian), and no killing off other characters unless it is ok with the other character. Any questions, PM me. Any changes can be made to characters, as long as it's before we actually start the story As soon as we get enough people, we'll get this thread closed, and start in another thread...let's go

Name: Raven Gainborough
    Race: Dark Lord
    Weapon: Masamune-A long, 3 foot long katana with etchings of a shadowy dragon-like figure going up the blade, worn on Raven's left side. Death-A short katana with dried splatters of blood scattered all over the blade. Worn on Raven's back. Pain-A small, tanto made of cold, black steel. Worn on Raven's right-back side.
    Hometown- N/A
    Description- Tall, 6'5 man with pale skin, long white hair, one blue eye and one green eye. He always wears a long, black trench coat, and has never passed up an oppritunity to kill. Some say he is Satan, and he tries to avoid large crowds at all times.
    Personality- Ruthless, heartless
    Motive- Evil
    Magic- Hell's Judement- Weakens everyone to the point when they can't fight back.
    Apacolypse- Blinds opponent and poisens them.
    Shockwave Pulsar- Makes cells inside body vibrate so fast that the vistem explodes from the inside out
    Fire1,2,3- Set's opponent on fire.
    History- His mother left him for dead right after birth. He was taken in by a foster father that found him on the side of a path. He was addicted to wine and beer, and hit him often. Raven sometimes got out of his house to learn the art of the sword from his neighbor. He was a natural. When sparring with his neighbor, he purposly beheaded him, and stole his prized katana, Masamune. He immediatly went and tortured his father until the point of death. Since then, he has seen no point in living, other than making life a miserable shadow for others.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2004
  2. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    you do know theres an entire RPG section in this site, with characters, kingdoms and all? Why dont you join one.