Original theatrical versions of epi. I, II and III

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by The_Broker, Apr 8, 2007.

1. The_Broker

The_Broker Prepare to be BROKERED!

The country of Brokerton on 1234 The Place You Wan
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Last year, I bought the recently released original theatrical versions of episodes IV, V and VI and have loved owning em(no more greedo shooting first)! Now recently, my family and I have gone through a marathon of all 6 movies (converting my family to the way of Star Wars along the way) I rented the first 3 movies from the library and after watching em, have decided to purchase them as I aquire the money.

I was just wondering if George Lucas has already updated them with various changes or if I can still purchase the original theatrical versions of episodes I, II and III?

2. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    There are a few changes in the DVD versions but not much and not important

I believe that for example in episode II, at the wedding in the theatrical Anakin does not take Padmé's hand with this bionic one, but in the DVD edition he does.

But there is news that the episode I edition will be changed, but at the moment only one important change can I say is that Yoda will be changed in a digital shape from the episode III model instead of the puppet they used (which didn't look like Yoda at all imo, so they can change him into digital, as long as they stay away from Yoda in the classics, but I'm sure they would never change him in the classics for the honor of Frank Oz work)

3. The_Broker

The_Broker Prepare to be BROKERED!

The country of Brokerton on 1234 The Place You Wan
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    A prompt reply, thank you sir! Even though I agree with you on how the puppet Yoda from episode I doesn't look much like Yoda in the others (cept maybe V and VI,) I perfer the originals and as I said will set out to purchase them as soon as possible (hopefully the original versions, I'm picky like that.) Again, thank you Anakin.