ooc thread

Discussion in 'Secca' started by I. R. Shogun, Jul 10, 2005.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    as for my guy's cloak, that's mostly so he can move around without being observed, the stranger always seems toknow where people are, while we know it's cause he's got eyes everywhere, the elf figures it's because no one's been nearly sneaky enough

2. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    i know, im fine with your elf, because theres justiication, like what you just said, and as i said before the cloak was a late addition, and in the first post with it you actually mention it was inspired by the stranger. But Enders character jsut seems to be a straight rip from him, sure the personality and history will be different but the basic profile is almost the same, aswell as the costume. though his cloak is 16 ft long, a length of cloth likely to drag you down and catch of everything, aswell as making stealth practically impossible.

3. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    oooh, i tak eback all the idiiot comments, Arlet is showing his intelligence at last.

but if he knows the dfference between confidence and arrogance, and that treats have uses, why did he get a bad impression from his meeting with the stranger?

4. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Just because he knows all about the differences, and the use of threats, doesn't mean he has to like em when they're used against him. :p

5. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    well eh should at leat understand their nature and let arlet know, the stranger is not a man to take lightly.

6. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Oh? Who said he was taking him lightly? While the Stranger isn't there, Arlet has all the freedom to say whatever he wants about him. Doesn't mean he'll act the same when they meet again.

LOL, for example, next time Arlet will make sure to use two weapons. :p

7. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    good, you didnt think the comments about his combat were unmerited? people are so easy to manipulate, one word here, another comment here, its as easy as pouring water.

8. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    LMAO, nice analogy there! *applauds*

Oh, and by the way, hopefully my last post can alleviate ANY doubts of Arlet's intelligence. :p

9. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    well, its the strangers proffession to be at the head of that game, so i have to word his speeches very carefully, aswell as some responses here in order to sway things just right.

My A in psychology is really paying off.

10. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    LOL, it's nice when you actually do find a use for stuff you learnt in school, ay?

11. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    oh yes, it is MUWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA

nice analysis by arlet, you have 2 offers, niether specific, and the onyl seeming reward from the elf is to avoid the other offer, while the stranger makes veiled threats. not really the choicest cuts there, but im guessing you can find a way that suits you.

and FYI, turning down the stranger will not make him leave you alone, sorry.

EDIT: ooh and about your post, the strangers mask isnt all black, what with the metal strips over the black cloth, and its made so his eyes cant be seen. Also the overlapping cascading shape of the metal covering is made to confuse so it doesnt appear there are eyeholes in the chaotic mess. I updated The profile the other day to include a description o the stranger, as most of the other stuff is irrelevant.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  12. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Oh, ok, koolies..... might just change it then, unless Lilith would rather ignore the comment about the mask. :p

13. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I'm really sorry, this rp seems to be very interesting at the time but I have to much with school right now and I'm not feeling to good so I wont post now either... I can't concentrate and things are really jumbled up for me. Sometimes someone has npc:d Gûr to get her along, but I thought that stopped at the hotel that was set afire by the Stranger. then I thought I saw another post wher Gûr suddenly was in at a hospital but I din't get it at all. I'm sorry you guys. If it doesn't ruin anything pretend Gûr's mysteriously gone on vacation or something... I'm so sorry but i can't get to post... if anyone wants to tell me a short summary of what have happened lately that concerns my characters I could make a post, but i don't want to ask that of you since you get nothing out of it and so on.. you were all very very nice to rpg too anyways. I might leave this whole forum soon, have so little time and not feeling that good. I'm sorry...

/malin

14. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Well as far as i know Gur has been haign will Yula and Arlet for most of the time, went to the warehouse, then onto the hotel, and after that caught on fire she ended up in the hospital too. i think its a simple case that because you hadnt posted, by default your character was dragged along.

15. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    k. well I might get to post. but don't hold me to it.

16. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, so far the deal is we're just dragging Gur along with us. But if you want to change something bout that, just give us a heads up, k? ^_^

17. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    No offence intended to the Stranger in my last post, Cru, but Arlet doesn't believe in such a thing as an unbeatable opponent until he sees it. :p

18. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    hey, arlet is entitled to make whatever decision he wants based on his own motivations, and whether or nto he will come to regret such actions chall be my decision, hehe.

19. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    oh this is interesting indeed, but do you really think you can fend off the stranger so easily? I dont think so myself.

and as for clause nmber 2, if you dont kow if youre doing something amiss, how will the elf. delicate webs can be woven so fine, the eye is blind untill snared.

20. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Well, to be honest Clause number 2 was written as more of a space-filler for my post, but I decided to keep it in to show the side of Arlet who likes to TRY and keep everything controlled. :p