OOC Thread - RPG #4

Discussion in 'RPG #4 - Secrets of the Void' started by Nienor, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My bug is psyonic so that is the only way he can feel this guy, Having been told WHAT it is, he can "see" it to target it better. Now insted of a "I know some thing is there but I do not know what." to "Ok, it been a human thats been folowing us all this time... So I recalabrate for humans.."

2. DarkElv22-JJ

DarkElv22-JJ Your opponent

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    plus i mean your bug should be able to do that.....cuz he cant kill things that great. i mean comon hes 3 feet tall

3. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Future stuff may be possible but trust me when i say nannites cant do that, Havent i already proved i know what I'm talking about?

Anayway darky, can you not keep exchanging characters throughout every RPG youre in, its stupid and boring for people to keep changing who theyre interacting with, it wouldnt happen and its immature for anyone who doesnt have ADD. Plus i seriously do not like the character of jex. Can you not even consult the rest of us before you do something like that?

I think yuo should just stick with khyradon. edit out that bit of jex in your post and wait till the others agree for you to use jex or keep khyradon, this is everyones RPG not just yours, character entrances should be discussed.

4. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    True and Please when we are in a spot like we where, do not start a small war out of the blue.

5. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    good point, stuff like a gun pointed a dailan, and him about to kill Met's character's girlfriend is tense action, you dont need to replace that with half an army walking in just so you become part of the action.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
  6. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ok should i fall from the sky? fine i will use khyradon my god. damn, you act like this is your life, read what you write your acting like you live day to day by this.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
  7. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

and draconis you really should just be quite. you were the one you GM'd all time in the MK forums and i never said squatt. well i did once cuz i was so fed up with it. close to killing a boss with one hit....thats crazy stuff bud.

8. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Me immature, your running about like you own the show, if you arent satifisfied with one thing you have to totally change the course of the RPG, like bringing in a new charatcer and stuff like youve done, it changes things for everyone and could ruin things already set up it could ruin the RPG for people other than yourself if you stopped to consider it To be honest I thought you were a better RPer than that.

9. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am, i just didnt think bringing in men for all of us to kill would make you that mad.....i will edit it, but i still dont understand it.

10. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Action comes in more than the form of shooting people, In a standoff the excitment is the tension not the shooting after. you didnt give met a chance to response to what i did, you pullng your gun could just be what killed his girlfriend off. The rules state that you should be considerate of other characters, so just think if someone could do somehting better than bringing in a lot of people to kill, dont get me wrong, killing is fun, but when and where is an imortant matter. Khyradon may want to fight everyone but the others wont be to pleased if he brings in 80 armed men on them without need.

But remeber for important decisions like character deaths, character changes and character introductions, you should always discuss it with the other RPers.

11. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ok im sorry........i will be more considerate in the future. back to thread

ok whats gonna happen with dailan, is he gonna fight the group or fight with them?

12. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Well he is there to make sure you gusy dont die yet, so he wont kill you unless he has to, but he would prefer to follow you instead of going with you. IF the peacekeepers charge in then he will probably use the distraction to blow his bomb and get out without notice.

But for starters I want to see how met react to my threats.

13. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    I know we're not talking about this anymore but Jex is a complete rip off of Forzeth and Dailin and abit of Victer IMHO.

He has a robotic arm, hmmmm FORZETH. Guns don't ever need to be reloaded huh? FORZETH. Nanites, DAILIN. The interaction with a bomb to defuse it VICTER who could probably disarm it. Faster then most humans FORZETH. Dude you just tried to make a character who could school anyoone and do what ever the hell you wanted him to do, that's not cool IMO, then saying he's different from everyone, come on man that's just abit lame.

14. doleniel

doleniel Elven High Priestess

surrounded by idiots with no hope of escape
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    To everyone that knows I was planning to join this RPG, please see my thread in General Talk as to why I havn't and may not ever.

15. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Omfg...now you are not blowing my ship up Crusader...and what the hell Serlina's died...wtf I must read now....!

16. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Umm, Darky when have I almost killed a boss in one hit on WK? I remember forgeting to get injured and other stuff like that but not a almost one hit K.O. As for the closest that I can think of is my PC blew himself up to hurt a Super Vampire and the person runing said Vampire had the blast almost take it out...

Any way back to this RPG, what are the natives of this planet like I never found out what they look like/do.

17. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Draconis he got himself confused with you sense HE killed about 3 or 4 BOSSES in one hit, oh and one was a FINAL BOSS ABLE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST BY THINKING IT!

Now back to this RPG, it seems to be going well.

18. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Very true, so on the Bug, any ideas on any real way Slanuthan can actualy help in a fight or any thing like that?

19. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    He can always stand at the back and shoot...This confuses me, a little...I find it hard to post, so I don't post often

20. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Statis allilments (sp?) Draconis. You can confuse people with your mind powers, or stune them and stuff that could help us out.