OOC Thread - RPG #15

Discussion in 'RPG #15 - The Artifact Of Kiri-Jolith' started by Nienor, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    i will kill jaymes when he comes back!!

im going to e-mail him!

2. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    i just tryed and i couldn't, but i e-mailed the adminastrator to see if i could get permission

3. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    well that's a bummer for us all. pretty much we are in limbo until Jaymes returns from wherever he's at. :(

4. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    yeah, that's a real pain. The thing that makes me mad is this seems to happen to me a lot, rpg I like, going strong for a while, then bam, the leader disappears. Still, this time Jaymes at least had something of a failsafe system built in, unfortunately it can't fully come into play until he does something for the evil thread, still I'm technically in charge for the evil thread, and whoever his second was on the good one can take command there, none the less I suggest we come to some kind of conclusion in the combat zone to get things moving

5. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sorry about that. I was grounded from the computer because my grades were bad because I was...well staying on too much and wasn't doing my homework. And Huma...I'd like to try and see you kill me!! *lol, trying to lighten the mood* any way I'll check on that new characters profile and chatch up real fast.

6. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Nixati, good profile but what is a Tiefling? Is it a human kind of race or what? Never heard of them. Though if you give me a discription in a PM or in this topic then that would help out greatly.

7. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'll post my characters and that of Rulta's actions in the combat tommorrow if you all don't mind. The P vs P battle area is updated.

Well good night guys and gals. *goes off to bed for a good nights rest*

8. RaistlinMajere666

RaistlinMajere666 New Member

in a cushiony room with a real tight jacket on...
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Okay I'm being released next Monday (why so late, apparently I'm still sick pretty badly). I don't know why I can't be released sooner. Anyway this'll be a fun Easter. Sorry about not being able to post for ages. I just can't get over my ill- luck (a little joke if you catch the meaning, haha) Anyway there is good news. My fever finally broke. It went from 105 to 101 in the last two days. But I'm still having the killer headaches. This is the last time I'll be able to use the doctor's laptop because he's going on vacation tomorrow. And then I won't be on until the monday after next because it's my spring break next week and I'll be with my dad. Hopefully I can still go to Knotts with my girlfriend. (I feel so bad because she's been so depressed because I almost died from the illness when I first got it. Nothing new to me. I've been sick before like this. I just look at it in a way to laugh death in the face:D)

Okay I gotta sleep now. Later.

Thanks a lot everyone for helping my characters along. And Jaymes, just do your homework. Then you get to stay on the computer. (more humor)

9. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    from what I gather it's a human subrace that resembles earth asians

10. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Tiefling is a half daemon half human...or that's how I've gotten it. They might have horns, tail, wings etc, but theu're still humans too....

11. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Tiefling is MOSTLY human, but with traces with demon in their heritage.... therefore they may or may not have demonic charicteristics such as horns, tail or freaky eyes.... (oh... i forgot to mention i have blue tail if you allow this....) and... that's about it.

12. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm...so do these Tiefling's have like added abilities that make them...stronger, faster, more intelegant or what? I mean do they have some of the abilitties that a demon would have or just like the physical attributes?

A gotta think about the tail unless there is input from the other memebers. *hint hint...input on the tail...there are draconians with tails and some other creatures with tails...so should Nizati be allow to have a tail?*

13. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    well... when it comes to stats and whatnot... I cans see in low light, and I have slightly improved dextility and intelligence... and because of horns and such has a slightly less charisma (if you're going by DD terms)

this is why my character fights with speed and stealth instead of brute strength.

14. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    It's ok to me, but it's just bothers me, 'cause as far as I know ther aren't any bloody half-demons in Krynn!
    But if she makes a good explanation why her character is a demon, I'm fine with it.

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I'm fine with it, her character will be a good foil to Darius

16. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    A background for a demon... *thinks from the top of head* OK!
    Dye's mother lived in a village in the far east.... she and her husband were really happy together and she was soon expecting.

Unfortunately, days before the child was to come into this world, she fell ill with an extreemly strange sickness. The healer of the village, who was also a cleric reconized the problem instantly. It wasn't a sickness that plagued the woman, but the spirit of a demon which has infested her body. (yes, just like from the exorcist... hey, if it can happen in the "real world" why not here???) The demon was exorcised, but it left it's imprint on the child. Dyami was born with unnaturally pale, with a navy-blue tail and frightning demon-like eyes...

The village were all frightened for their lives at the sight of the girl.....

So they hired a Shadowblade Assassin to kill the mother and the child....
    The mother died.... and Dyami met her destiny.....

NOW can I start my character???!?

EDIT: actually.... i'm going to start writing my first entry in this RPG...(as there is SO much to comment on... it'll take awhile) if someone REALLY doesn't like my char, then she'll become a human... although i REALLY don't want to...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  17. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Well, as far as I know there aren't any demons in Krynn, like daraja said, but I distinctly remember reading in one of the books *I think it was Tales of Uncle Trapspringer* that there were different worlds which could be travelled through magic *have to be very powerfull magic* and possibly one of the worlds could hold demons? But to do this your history or background of how you became part demon would be that in the early stages of birth *before the pregnacy started to show of course* your mother created this portal to another world and got the make of a demon or w/e through that? *but the portal wouldn't stay open it would be a short lived one just like in the book because to keep it open you would have to use a lot of magic and like all mages in Krynn they can only go so far before collapsing or dying.*

18. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    ~_~... i hate to tell you... but i didn't read the book... i just really like the characters created in this RPG..... and I made Dye after reading about the chars and fell in love her.....

Can't a demon from another realm create a portal??? or... a demon from hell????? you know... actual hell?????? pleeeease???????

19. Black Tattoo

Black Tattoo The Corruptor

Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    Is is too late to join this RPG?

20. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Not too late, we just had Nizati joining us and we've just begun.
    Read the stories (good&evil) make your character (to one or both sides) and hop in the game when it seems to fit in the story.

I'm fine with the demon thingy.