OOC Thread - RPG #12

Discussion in 'RPG #12 - Fallen' started by Nienor, Nov 27, 2005.

1. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    I do too, but it's when I can find a way to link my characteristics to my character. I am a...pretty confused person, and Adrianna is...a pretty confused person too :)D) but you'll find out more later.

Lol, I won't complain, in fact I'd be really pleased to read nice long posts :) this RPG has been moving a little slow lately.

(EDIT : :eek: this is the 100th reply to this thread! w00tsies! :banana: :ybounce: )

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  2. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    i complain, but i still enjoy them all the same, they just take so darned long!

as for your character thats fine, but just remember that my character Dailan, has a reputation to defend, he's the most expensive mercenary/assassin/spy in the galaxy and not without reason. he has never failed.

Which should prove very interesting when confronted with some of the leading competition, hehe.

3. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Ehehehe... Val and Dhel aren't quite that famous, as they appeared on the merc market only a year ago. On the other hand, they're Dailan's leading competition because there's two of them. :D

I actually wrote up a post last night, but I'm adding a bit more later... am I allowed to destroy the ship Swordbreaker? :p

4. holly st.Raven

holly st.Raven Romlux

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    No, sorry LDH, but Swordbreaker is so well secured that not even Manyashi could bord it, not that they won't try ;).

Hm, this is no complain, or anything. I just use a bit of time to state that although, Elcha are strong, the major force of the 'Rebel' is Ghohanu brotherhood. And, NO, they are not hired, they are simple in aliance of sorts with the Elcha.

And, LDH, could you specify weither the thought transmission of those ear-pins is actually technology or enhacment of Laraj natural abilities.
    OK, forget that, could you use enhancment, because such tech, could potentialy clash with that in manyashi armour

5. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0

I'm assuming thats a joke, as for all intensive purposes swordbreaker is indestructible, at least for the moment.

6. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    All right, got it... putting up a post now.

7. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Well, I posted it. It's pretty short by usual standards, but I needed to get an intro to the RPG before I could indulge in 5-page posts. :p

8. Morgan_of_Salerone

Morgan_of_Salerone New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    *shakes head with a smile* Honesty, LDH, you must have a special talent. I don't think I could come up with a 5-page post if my life depended on it.

9. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    *cough* Let's just leave it as "obsession for writing" combined with "boredom during school," shall we? ;)

And I'm waiting for you to post in #9, Morgan... :p I've been posting too often in there. :p

10. Morgan_of_Salerone

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I'm working on it, I'm working on it...

11. Morgan_of_Salerone

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hey Cru, seeing as everybody else gets to have two characters, and because so far we only have one person playing a character from the planet, may I create another? I have an idea for an Eldoran...we may need one of those, I think.

12. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    sure, as far as i can see it wouldnt be very nice of me to decline you 2 characters after ive got 2 myself now would it? go ahead.

13. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Lol...

Anyway, I'll be posting my profile. I've made a few changes and added a bit more. If you need me to change something, I will.

14. AcrobaticHippo

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    LDH, just a bit of info : The rebels were winning the space battle until Swordbreaker came along, that's when all the problems start.

Hmmm yes the Ghohany were not hired, but I don't think it fits in very well if Fehazh orders all his armies in crescent formation and then the Ghohany comes out of nowhere...it's not like the Elhcha is in command or the Ghohany is in command, we'll say the leadership goes 50-50.

EDIT : LDH, is it okay if you fast-forward a little? It'd be better if it has already been assumed that the hiring was done beforehand, so that you can fit your assassins in the space battle. Of course, it's entirely up to you in terms of how much of the the post the negotiation process is going to take up, but I'd say do that briefly and then fastforward to the space battle itself for the majority of your next post.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  15. holly st.Raven

holly st.Raven Romlux

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Actually, rather 45-45-10. the last ten are the united forces of other aliens. I'm making them rather small, but not so insignificant. My new char will be with them.

The Ghohanu will follow their own tactics, but, let's just asume that it compliments that of Elcha.
    Oh, and Jnanee, you'll love this ;)

LDH, you still didn't answer me. Are you willing to make those thought transmissioners work on genetic basis of Laraj?

And, would anybody, PLEASE mention that Drednoughts were making rather heavy damge upon USC?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  16. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    well id put in that dailan took out a couple with sabotage but otherwise the rebels were doing well and beginning to win, i left that in your hands as dreadnaughts are your creation.

17. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, HSR; I changed it in my profile, which I posted in the Char. Profile thread, but forgot to tell you. Most of their tech stuff is based on Laraj genetics. :)

Sure, will do - but this beginning post was Fehazh giving them their orders, not hiring them - that's already happend. :) Lucky for me that I wrote a post already, isn't it? ;) Hope that it doesn't mess anyone's plans up... again, I'll change it if you need me to.

18. AcrobaticHippo

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Okay, kewl, I see it's all settled. That post doesn't need anything to be changed LDH, the facts are right. Besides, I like the strong badass aura surrounding your characters :D

HSR-Don't disappoint me! :D

19. Liadan

Liadan Insert Title Here

Ratings:
    +124 / 0 / -0
    Lol... "strong badass aura" is a definite compliment. :D

20. AcrobaticHippo

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Heheh, it's like, your characters as well as Crusader's character *reek* so much of badass goodness :)D) and yet they are forced to babysit Adrianna...bwahahhaahaa this is evil :D

Search tags for this page

camradership means