OOC Thread - RPG #11

Discussion in 'RPG #11 - Fallen Salvation' started by Nienor, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Nienor

Nienor Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Put all your OOC thoughts here.

2. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    YAY! Thankies muchlies to Nienor for her assistance in getting this up and running, and now I assume you'll all want a rough breakdown of story, history and races/classes. Well, I promise you all I will get every bit of this information up by tomorrow night at the latest. :D The management thanks you for bearing with us throught his time of transition.

3. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Hey Ros ^_^ oo I have been waiting for this to go up. Heh, cant wait til you get the facts up :D

4. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Ok, and here we go with the first instalment of information. We shall begin with the history.

The first stage of our story took place around one hundred years ago. It was at this time, that the demon horde from Desah (the demon homeland) invaded the Place of Angels, Thelestia, and here a great battle followed. It was a short, yet fierce battle, the end of a long-lived war, with the Angels fighting back viciously, but in the end the demons triumped, resulting in the death of every single angel in existence. Pleased with this victory, the demons left Thelestia, bathed in the blood of all angels, and returned to Desah, where they continued their usual state of existence.

However, soon calamity struck, in the form of civil war. Demon against demon, the fighting was vicious, and slowly the demons were killing themselves off entirely (it was at this point that the character Belzar, whom I will take control of, was taken from Desah to Gaia and left for dead). Not long after this, a strange, unknown warrior appeared, and leading an army of different races from Gaia, he shortly killed off the last of the demons. Stopping to claim his rightful place as ruler of the now desolate land of Desah, it wasn't long before this warrior set his sights on Gaia, and led his army to attack there.

5. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Now, hopefully that history is slightly helpful, but now for the current situation. As it currently stands, the mysterious warrior and his army is attempting to conquer the land of Gaia, which is the land the RP will take place in. Meanwhile, the different races of Gaia have united in their war against this warrior and his army, which also contains mixed races. Following is a list of the races that are in the land of Gaia, and a brief description of how I see them. Please note, that what I say for each race is not hard and fast, it is just a rough idea I have in mind. Also, one thing I must insist upon is that there are no demons or angels unless given permission by me through PMs. Now, without further ado...

Races
    Humans: The humans are the allrounded race of Gaia. Vastly superior in numbers to any other race, the humans are equally capable of using magic or weaponry.

Elves: The elves are beautiful, slender people, who dwell in close harmony with nature. They are capable of producing great warriors, however they have a natural proficiency for magic above physical combat.

Dwarves: The dwarves are very hardy people, with technological abilities and mining skills unmatched by any other race. Most weapons used in war nowadays are made by dwarves, and although they can use magic, unlike the elves they have much more natural skill for physical combat.

Felis: The felis are a race of feline-humanoids. Like the humans, they are equally capable of using magic or weapons, but their main skill is their incredibly natural speed and agility, as well as their unnatural sight.

Canus: The canus are the natural opposites of the Felis, a race of canine-humans (think werewolves). However, they are much more hardy, possessing unnatural strength and endurance, as well as amazing senses of smell and hearing.

Goblins: The goblins are an incredibly vicious race, skilled with almost all weapons. Possessing an incredibly short temper, and a dislike for anything which isn't them, the goblins are however, peaceful towards the other races of Gaia unless provoked. Tall and muscular, they slightly resemble reptiles.

Once again, the above descriptions of race's proficiencies are not hard and fast, you can have an elven warrior as easily as a dwarven mage, it's just generalisations. As for classes, the usual will be allowed as well as any original ideas that sound good. Any further questions can either be pitched here of you can PM me with them, and I'll try and reply to them A.S.A.P. I will also start a character profile thread tomorrow morning, but I thank you once again for bearing with me, and hopefully if you join in you enjoy. :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  6. Waldemar

Waldemar Power behind the throne

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sounds absolutely smashing, one wishes to registers one's interest in joining. If you'll have me.

7. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Er... I got permission to be an angel..so yea ^_^

well I think I did*peers at ros*

8. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Waldemar, glad to have you aboard, just come up with a character profile and let me approve it, then jump on in.

And Lilith, yes you absolutely did get permission to be an angel. :) Feel special, feel very special. LOL.

9. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    *grins* okay I'm gunna post now ^_^

10. Morgan_of_Salerone

Morgan_of_Salerone New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Are you still taking newcomers? I would be quite interested in joining.

11. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    you'll have to wait til ros gets back. Oh and I think Ros should make a backround facts thread here...so people can read it ^_^ just an idea

12. Morgan_of_Salerone

Morgan_of_Salerone New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Yah, I suppose... Will Ros be back soon?

13. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    some time today ^_^

14. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Terribly sorry Morgan, school held me up a bit longer than expected....but of course you can join, the more the absolutely merrier. :)

As for a background facts thread, thanks for reminding me Lilith. I'll try and piece something together soon, but if anyone wants to know anything specifically, ask me now. :)

15. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    no prob ^_^ if you want some help, i'll be glad to .. Like on THelestia and stuff :D

16. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Actually, that'd be really cool to have, even if it is just for an idea....can you PM me that sort of information, or would you rather wait till I get a proper thread up and then do it yourself?

17. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    oh if It'd be cool if you could post like the demon history and I'll post the thelestia and angel history right under it. ^_^ I could pm it to you to see if it fits then post it on my own?

18. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Ok, that'd be excellent. I'll post the demon history soon, k?

19. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
  20. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    okay well, ros, I have to get going. Have to sleep sooner or later ^_^ Bye, see ya tomarrow ^_^