OOC Thread - RPG #10

Discussion in 'RPG#10 - Gyin' started by Nienor, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I basically figure you can use anything you want, so long as you take sufficient energy from yourself.

And besides, I haven't started this war yet

*devilish grin*

2. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys just started. Rather bold entrance i know but still. I couldnt work out from the previous stuff written down but i based my post on the Orga being similar to Orks :S With the army ranking system anyway. This looks like it should be a fairly lengthy battle so i thought i'd put some interest into it :D

3. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Oh my. where to begin? Oh, let's start here...!

There is no character sheet.

It's always better to describe weapons in words, or post the link in the OOC thread.

The Orga have no rank system. They are all independent fighters. The Orga are a plague, a moving mass of death. They fight like cave men. Swarming in in all directions and killing mindlessly.

So assuming you fix... well. All of it, you're in. I like your style.

4. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn damn and double damn, i thought htat sounded good. Ok shame. Hmm DRASTIC rethink here i come. Btw what's the deal with charater sheet? i put description and stuff in the character profile section... what did i miss? lol.

Tnx i'll go sort out my post out in a bit: Got a cs:s match now. ttyl

EDIT: one more thing before i bugger off, is there any kind of a head figure in the human side of the army that i could target? Introducing scarlet is gonna be easier if she has a target :) and as a more specific asnwer to the character sheet could you give me a link? Tnx and again, ttyl

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  5. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Alright, I have all the things you need in this section.

As for the character sheet, there is required information and a requested post in the 'Playable Characters' thread.

If you wish to kill someone, take out one of the kings. To find more information about the kings, check out "Backstory / FAQ"

Sound good?

6. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds awsome

EDIT: One minor problem is none of this is showing up! i cant see any of it

I have searched for playable characters and i found the thread, it comes up and it tells me that it's in the Gyin thread but when i open it up i cant see it. i can get to it via the searcha dn i will sort it out but if anyone can enlighten me as to why i cant see certain threads i would love to know :duh:

tnx

EDIT Mk2: ok random as this is, i posted my character and now i can see the thread... HOW QUEER!! lol, right got that all done, 'FAQ's and playable characters now... 'available' if that makes sense.

Right now down to the details: Again i know i've jumped in with out checking it first but as i'd already made the post i need to change it

I can change my character description easily enough and that is the main thing i would like to check with you: the most significant part is that with the wraiths. I'm presuming there are weird and wonderful creatures wandering this planet so i hope it's ok that i have introduced the wraith. If it is maybe it could prove to be a successful twist later on :)

The other one is about my post. Somehow the unified war cry felt like a great idea hehe, i do hope it doesnt count as 'god modding' (that's what i've heard it referred to as) but again if it does i'm more than happy to change it!!

Apart from that nothing else really. If there is anything i need to correct on my ingame post or character profile please tell me and i will change it asap :) I'm actually rather proud of this character as she has proven to be my most successful to date. I did a lot of RPG stuff at high skool and she started off as a 27 year old Werewolf in the game and the rest was produced as a part of 2 or 3 progressive RPG's :) So yeah, unfortuantely i cant lay claime to making the whole thing up but a sizable chunk was down to me, hope she makes a good addition to what looks like a solid story.

Looks like a great community, looking forwards to becoming a part of it :draught:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just found the Rules section as well, eek. Very sorry for sidestepping the rules put in there, but honestly i couldnt see them!! Again i'm very sorry, i do appologise, tnx for taking it so well

7. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Seeing as how the gods of this world are less than kind, the reincarnation theory seems less than likely. The only god who would practice this would be Hil'ka, and then you would be against all the other players, as for the editted post, I've yet to read it.

EDIT : After reading the post, I don't know if the lycanthropy will work, though the animal-like reflexes are fine.

Secondly, the Bloods are Minotaurs, and therefore part of the Allicance.

[devilish grin](And nothing alive or dead, save a dragon, is louder than a Blood)[/devilish grin]

And as for being unable to see all the threads; go to the bottom of the thread selection screen, and select "From the Beginning"

8. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, ok. Not sure what i'm gonna do to change her atm but i will come up with something. Will also change the equivilent to 10 Bloods, hehe, thought that might be over the top but worth a try. Something along the lines of almost able to rival that of a blood. I know the Minataurs are part of the alliance btw... not quite sure where that came from, but if it's relevant to the Blood attacking Scarlet, at that point no one knew where her... loyalties lied, i use the term loosely :)

I did look at the race list but couldnt really find a match to equal what she had become through being a Werewolf. The fox hybrids were the closest i could find but they lacked the strength i've always imagined her having. Again it's down to you really as to whether or not she remains a Were wolf or a lycanthropy as u refferred to it as, but if not i'm open to suggestions :) As similar as possible would be fantastic :)

As for the Ressurection, i think i'll remove that part completely and tie it back up together see how it looks. I'll edit that now and have a gander at the result :)

9. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well, as for that, I suggest that you half breed. Oh the fun you can have with a mud-blood.

10. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok i'll go with that, as she never knew her parents i'll twist it so as her race is uncertain but having traits of Human and Vulpine. Hope that's ok. Have u read the RPG post though? my mark 3 version :D just curious, ttyl

EDIT: I'm such a perfectionist it's funny. If I check here and find nothing new to read i'll just go and look at my posts and improve them :D lol, Scarlet is developing into quite a story of her own :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005
  11. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ... Hope someone comes back soon... :(

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  12. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ... Anyone still look at this board or is it normally this quiet? got the impression from the quick responses before that it was active but...

13. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    well....this rp seems to have slowed down just a bit. *shrugs* I'm just biding my time until it gets more active again

:D Great character Moriar

14. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why Thank you :) As i put above there has been a LOT of time put in on her so yeah, she should be good :) hehe.

Well i hope you do chose to post soon, i well up for it atm :) Have u read my story post yet? just curious what you think as i've only had a couple of oppinions from crys and they were more for correctios really. Then again despite the fact i completely missed all the rules u still let me in crys so i guess it must have been pretty good :)

Btw, VERY nice sig and avatar Lillith ;) very nice :cool:

15. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0

Oh and your character is great. Kindve mysterious and a clear leader (we do seem to have quite a few leaders in this rp, dont we? :p) She reminds me of a character I had once. I would love to talk to her with Irilse. Very interesting character.

Cant wait until this rp gets back up and moving ^_^ :D

16. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What, pray tell, would you say makes it more active, because there is about to be another large character interaction period within a few posts of my own, so we can all bond like a family there.

Oh, and drink dwarven all. Everything is more acceptable when you're shitfaced.

17. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LoL, i like the theory but alcohol does affect different ppl in different ways. Scarlet's main affliction is a shorter temper :S could be interesting but we'll see ;)

Btw i'm not trying to put Scarlet in a leaders position, she did the war cry for herself nothing more. The idea popped to mind coz most of the allied army now were animalistic in their being or at least half that, i dunno, kinda worked :)

As for my avatar and sig, i cant claim to be the creator, i googled and yoinked tbh. I'm not complaining, they're both pretty sweet :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2005
  18. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    NOTE:: Rank was given out by posted effectiveness in combat. Thank you

--Crys

19. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    huh? sorry i dont get what u mean

EDIT: having read ur post it makes a lot more sense now lol, i looked at what u had written and was like... wtf???

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  20. Moriar

Moriar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks like activity is comin back :) Must admit i'm bloody curious as to what the Orga are gonna do with all the dead!! Kinda ties in nicely with how i introduced scarlet into the story but i sure as hell have no idea wtf is gonna happen now!! :) nice to see u back Rosgwak... though i cant confess to having talked to ya before i read ur posts :)

EDIT: i think i'll wait for one or two more posts before i go again, need a lil more to play with :) Oh and i was lazy as well as cheeky with my origional signature. Unfortunately it's not being hosted anymore so i lost it :( I slapped this one together as quick as i could, might improve it soon dont know, we'll see :) Well i've improved it, a LOT!! :D Never really done much with photo shop or anything so i'm quite happy with how it turned out :cool:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005