*new profile*decided I needed a new chacter.:D

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Nakeu_elven_slave, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Nakeu_elven_slave

Nakeu_elven_slave Tu Shausha

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nakeu's Profile

Name: Nakeu
    Sex: Female
    Race: Nakue was born a as unwanted child.She had a deformity.That of fangs.Her mother,having been some how bitten by a vampire.No one knew how,but Nakues mother was killed.As they were soon going to put Nakue "out of her misery."Some man,a slave owner,named Basha Kautua.Bought Nakue.As nakue grew older,her house slaving days disappeared.She became kings personal slaves.Or as some call them cockubines.She had tried to escape many times.But had given up on it hopelessly,when she was sold once again,to a soldier.This man,Kyosuke,was kind to her.And she didnt know why.Or what his purpose was.But in time they grew to love each other.But time withers all things...He went to war,as commanded,And was killed.Her last hope for happiness died with him.For she didnt learn of his death,until she was sold again.She went into mute silence.She didnt speak,or make a sound,unless to cry and weep silently.No one asked her why she cried.

She was sold to the imperialist leader.She was his personal slave for a while.But after time,he became abbusive towards her.For not willing doing what he wanted...But one day,her struck her across the face.She didnt scream,but she gave him such a glare,that it would haunt him.That night,she somehow managed to get a knife.She didnt remember much of it now,nor did she want to.But she ended up killing him...She now woundered through forest.Living off berries and such.She had learned how to surivive on her own.After all..thats all she was,is alone....

After post*Sorry for typos I didnt correct.*

2. Nakeu_elven_slave

Nakeu_elven_slave Tu Shausha

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Chacters Name:Tu Shausha

Current Age:20

Deceased Family members: Tu Shausha's mother & Father.Kyosuke&and her son,Sa Chue'.

Highth:5' 7

Weight:117lbs.

Physical Discription:Tu Shausha has jet black hair.Icy blue eyes.Tall,thin body.Her hair is always pulled up.She is a pale white.A barely tinted skin.She has a small facial build.

Clothing style:Blue and white garbs.A white layer underneath the blue layer.The blue is a steel blue color.The garbs hang to her feet,sstoping above her sandals.The Sandals are made of bamboo and tightly wound palm tree leaves.Her hair is tied up with a small blue hankerchief.On her hand is a small wedding band.Very plain.
    Weapons:She carries a small hand dagger,tucked in her garbs.Well hidden.Her Sword.A smaller version of the Sakabato.The metal is a bit thinner as well.Her more used fighting style is the Hi Ryu Sen style.She rarely fights.She uses her blade only for defense.
    History:Tu Shausha was born premature.Her mother died giving birth to her.Her father,driven insane by the loss of his wife,Finally killed himself in grief of it all.She had a older brother,Kenshin Himura.When Tu shausha was born,he was five years old.Kenshin,took over caring and being responsible when their parents died.Kenshin managed to take good care of her,for a young boy,he was only eight when their father killed himself.They ended up living in a ally way.Having lost all their posessions,when they couldn't pay for their parents funeral.
    The day Tu Shausha turn ten,her brother gave her a small dagger.She tucked into into her small ragged garbs.He had managed to get some food,that they didnt have to beg for.He had worked for the money.Having used the money to buy thema meal on her birthday.They were each sitting on a barrel,and had used a old rag,placing it on a box.To make it look as homely as possible.As they were eating their meal a riot suddenly erupted onto the street,not but a few feet from where they sat.Men were gored with blood,and wounds.Deep gashes ran down mens side,and they kept fighting.Tu Shausha noticed some were banded with ribbons.Showing they were fighting in the revolution.The revolution had started the week before.having erupted over the republicans rights.Men stumbeled down the ally way,the fight drawing closer.A man glanced up at Kenshin and Tu Shausha.Seeing the man grin at them,Kenshin jumped infrount of Tu shausha.Drawing the small blade,that his father had given him.Having salvaged the blade.He placed himself between Tu Shausha.The last thing Tu Shausha remembered of that day was Kenshin being struck aside from somewhere to his side.She was then suddenly tossed to her back with such force,she was knocked unconscious.
    Tu Shausha woke up.To find herself in a room.Alone,and bond by her feet and hands.She glanced around the room.Who ever had taken her,sure didnt have a money problem.They had the finest of everything.She glance up as a man entered her room.Cloaked and hidden in the shadows.He spoke softly to her,if a breeze had been there,his words would have surely been swept away,"You are mine now...I own you.Slave Girl."Of course Tu Shausha didnt know what he was talking about.She spoke angrily to him,but her voice quivered,"Who are you to tell me you own me!SLAVE!?Wheres Kenshin!?Wheres my brother!?"She realed slightly as he only grinned.Her turned,leaving the room silently.Leaving her questions unanswered.
    From then on.She was a slave.For years she was his slave.Then,he got bored with her.The day she turned Sixteen,he sold her to a slave camp.She was then sold to a soldier camp.Where the soldiers had their fun.Picking and proding at her.She fought back.They played with her,as if she ment nothing.After time,she stopped fighting.Her spirit broken completly.She had forgotten of her brother Kenshin.Having taken him for dead.She was sent to entertain a soldier,before a big battle.She went to his tent.She kept her gaze lowered.As a slave should.He watched her,then spoke softly,"Why do you seem to fear me child?...Do you think I'll harm you?"Tu Shausha only Stared at him silently.Then she spoke softly to him,"I fear all men.Look what I have become in their image.I once had pride.Now none.I used to have a family.Now none.I used to feel.Now none."She looked down as she spoke.He spoke gently to her,"Then I shall help you find all of those lost things."
    After time.The war slowly declined.Didn't end.He had fulfilled her words.She now trusted men again.having fallen in love with him,and he with her.The day of her twentieth,he perpoused to her.They were married a month after.He tought her to fight with a blade,teaching her all the skills he knew.She still had the dagger her brother had given her.The only memory of him.A year after they were married,she had a child.Sa chue',Was a healthy young boy.Kyosuke,charished his son.Years passed,the revolution had ended.
    One night,rougue imperalist,stormed into their house.Tu Shausha had been away.Having went out to feed the livestock.She returned to find Kyosuke and Sa Chue' slaughtered.She weeped for days,laying in their blood as she wept.When she finally stopped crying for her loss.She went outside,and starting digging.She wept more,as she dug.But she some how managed to barrie then both.She turned,not even looking back.She grabbed her blade,the dagger her brother had given her.Some provisions,and some garbs her husband wore.She went outside.Grabbing the black stallion,and the white mare.She used the mare as a pack horse.She climbed onto the stallion bareback.She didnt look back as she galloped off.She only wept silently.She was now,the forgotten one.