New Moon Updates - Keep Em Comin'!

Discussion in 'Twilight' started by Appaliq, Mar 25, 2009.

1. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I guess even R.patt isn't as perfect as Edward.

This movie is deff putting me on the center. I can't pick between Team Edward and Team Jacob *sigh*

2. Nynaeve

Nynaeve <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><

Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    OMG, you two have me laughing with the plucked chicken and happy trail comments! Spot on! lol Yeah, definately not how I pictured Edward, and it looks even worse next to Jacob's 6 pack.

I'm assuming they threw a fight scene in the end, to make it more exciting. I guess they wanted more action in the end, a big bang like the first one.

There's Daniel Cudmore/Felix's IMDB page. If I were Bella and Felix looked like that, I'd ditch Edward. Haha! He played a cool character in X-Men, and I liked those movies, so I'm pleased he's in something big like this. :)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1214436/

3. Elvenwriter

Elvenwriter Mmmm, Spam

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    any lynn,

i love your paul sweeny quote. that's exactly how i felt when i finished twilight! (and numerous other good books)

4. Running Wolf

Running Wolf Join the Madness

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    @ amy: It's pretty easy really:
    Team Cedric (for in there, Pattinson looks sweet compared to the other actors)
    Team Edward (in the book he's t3h man)
    Team Taylor Lautner (for he's super sweet, especially when laughing)
    And Team Volturi, because they look quite awesome in the movie
    (and team Porsche 911(?) it's an awesome car):D

5. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Elvenwriter... thanks =)

How about Team Emmett? He's super super sexy.

6. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Soo...I saw the new issue of OK magazine. Robert and Kirsten were on the cover and it said they got married. It had all kinds of details on the wedding and all that. Anyone know if its really true?

7. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    Err... no idea. The last I heard about them that Kristin split up with her boyfriend and that Pats and her wanted to bring their relationship out into the open.
    I don't think they got married. <.<

8. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully I'll be able to get tickets to this movie. The pre-sale tickets for midnight shows are selling out everywhere! I know I won't be going to that one. More than likely I'll wait a week until all of the chaos of the screaming die-hard fan girls goes away. One thing that annoys me is the people who say Meyer's series is better than J K Rowlings series. In my honest opinion, that's total bs on their part. To me I don't agree 100% with the way Meyer portrays her vampires.
    I'm used to Anne Rice or Bram Stoker. Those are my sort of vampires. While I do appreciate her going out of her way to make her vampires a bit different somethings are just so out of key. Anyway, I'm totally against anyone who thinks Meyers books are the best in the world. If you are in this category....let's just say you need to get a life. I've only read Breaking Dawn once because after one read through it I felt like I'd been ripped off. Rather than go into details. I am looking forward to the movie because I'm curious as to how well they'll follow the book. From what I've seen it looks like they did a pretty good job. So yes I will see the movie but I'm afraid I might be packing ear plugs. haha.

9. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I wonder how true it really is. I think They'd make a great couple. She'll be the most hated girl in the world tho =) lol.

I wont be going to the midnight showing cuz I have to work the next day BUT I will be going on the 20th *dances* I'm buyin my tickets early!! I went to Twilight the first day it was out! It was crazy! of course I also hadn't bought tickets in advance.

Confessor...Nobody here said Meyer was better then Rowling. We're just all really big fans of Twilight. Doesn't mean we don't like Rowling or think that her books aren't as good. I happen to be a huge fan of Harry Potter. I have all the books. Own what movies r out and I go see the movies opening day.

but..there is one thing Harry Potter doesn't have....drop dead sexy guys!

Why cant Nov 20 be here like...yesterday?

I follow Peter Facinelli on Twitter and one of his tweets talked about filming for Eclipse! I wish they'd hurry up already!

10. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    wait Harry Potter has Cedric Diggory and that one's played by Rawr Pats =) SO that's one drop dead sexy guy ^^

I think it's awesome that Stewart and Pattinson are together, I just think it would be plain stupid if they'd marry <.< at that age after being together for what...? a Year?

New Moon won't be out till the 26th over here, so shut up! >=[ And I worry that they won't have OV -screening till much later (Original Version) which sucks cause I hated Twilight when watching it in German and I liked it when in English, so I won't watch the German version...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  11. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    aw I'm sorry. That does suck. How long will u have to wait for the English one to come out?

ahh! I forgot R.patt was in that! I don't think he looked as hot tho.

Whatever floats their boats. Most Hollywood couples like them don't stay together long tho.

12. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    @AmyLynn: I dunno how long. Maybe I'm lucky and they'll present the english version before the german stuff comes out, but I guess not...

Well cedric looked def. hotter than any other guys in that movie (though the actors are getting older and nicer every day)

Yeah, Hollywood wouldn't be the place I'd want to live "with" since I prefer deep and real relationships...

13. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I just read on Facebook that they r coming out with Edward and Jacob dolls. like the Edward and Bella one's they put out for twilight!

14. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    -.-'
    that is really sad.
    Sad is the word of the day I guess.
    Eddie and Jake are no dolls, are we supposed to play with them and marry them to Barbie or what?
    Sad sad sad =[

15. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I also just read on facebook that Summit is working with Burger King to come out with all sorts of stuff for new moon. like burger king gift cards with the characters on them. and the burger king crowns and all sorts of junk.

16. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    New Artwork for New Moon has been put up at the Yahoo Movies Section. I especially like the Cullen picture as well as the Volturi. Very nice artwork. I'm looking forward to the movie.

17. Kally

Kally Driving my own destiny.

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    o_____________________________________________________o

The only cinema within 100 miles, literally, closed down yesterday. And it's not being re-opened.

x_____________________________________________________x

18. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    @confessor: I think the cullen one's a bit crowded... the volturi one looks great though...

@pyro: Book a flight to soem city with a cinema and go to watch there. 'm sorry for you! :(
    We should start a sponsoring programm in some twilight community so that they can build a cinema somewhere near you.

19. magoldrick

magoldrick New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    right im new at this but just would like to say i haven't read for a while so i was watching twilight and decided to read the rest of the books to see what happens and all i can say is wow!!!!!!!! i couldn't put em down, they wer fabulous

20. Kally

Kally Driving my own destiny.

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    Aww, thank you so much! But it's alright now, Saturday me and a friend went to Inverness with her parents and watched the movie. Btw - It was EPIC. I loved it. <333