New Blood Angel Rules

Discussion in 'Games Workshop' started by Meteorain, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    well I'm not sure if you guy's know, but the BA have undergone some new rules. A lot of BA players seem to be pretty unhappy about it, but goddamnit it, I think their bloody amazing. I'm posting this news here, well because I'm happy that the BA have been adapted to be more like their history makes them. I'm not sure if I've read all of the changes, but from what I've seen...they look awesome.

If you're interested is reading the new rules, you can dl the PDF here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?​4jw03uf0dfo

Tell me what you guys think if you are actually aware of how the BA have changed and what not.

P.S. DC have rending...omg how goddamn awesome >_< (Oh and...Mephiston might aswell be a God rofl)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  2. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +342 / 1 / -0
    You know this abuse of rending is actually leading to a possible change for the rending rule in the next edition of the game - rumoured to be our 3/4 into next year.
    Tyranid players are deeply worried about this = we might lose our anti-armour and the stealer might become - non=scary . . . .

3. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Yea I heard the rending rule is going to be nerfed...which is lame since I think the rending rule is pretty good so far. I mean...it's only on the hit of 6 that you really make the other guy cry (albeit the Nids can get quite a few 6's with their large attack numbers).

It's not like there are very many things in the 40k world capable of rending. Instead of nerfing, they should just see what they can limit it to. I mean...I don't mind them taking away rending from DC aslong as they say...make them slightly stronger (cos they are DC afterall).

4. Overread

Ratings:
    +342 / 1 / -0
    Thing is I think its going to be the case that they keep spreading it about more; making it more well known and the game simpler. Which is a shame because it starts to take the indeviduality of the different forces out of the game; Also I want to know what they are going to do with tyranids - currently our best carnifexes all have guns; our main anti tank is rending - granted we can get a lot of attacks, but we can't take as much out as most other armies can with shooting

5. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Well who cares about Nids, this is a BA thread. I'm happy that with what I've read they've done is made the BA morelike the BA in the fluff.

6. SEVENWOLVES

SEVENWOLVES GET READY FOR PUNISHMENT

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    is this an online game?

7. Overread

Ratings:
    +342 / 1 / -0
    its the table top game Warhammer 40K seven (that sounds so wrong calling a bloke seven when you are a fan of start trek ;))

8. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Edit: Nvm got it lawl