Need your help with a podcast!

Discussion in 'J.R.R. Tolkien / Lord of the Rings' started by Tim Atkin, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Tim Atkin

Tim Atkin New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Guys,
    I am a prolific podcaster, and I want to start a comedy fantasy show to do with Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings. It will be called Dumbledore Vs. Gandalf, and it will be part in depth discussion of both book series, but mostly for comedy's sake. The main thing is to find literary evidence about who is greater, Dumbledore, or Gandalf. No biased ideas we will look at clues from the text for this. But mostly lets be funny. It will be really fun and proffessional. Anyone welcom! If interested, email me at Timothya1994@yahoo.com.:D

2. Tim Atkin

Tim Atkin New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Guys,
    I am a prolific podcaster, and I want to start a comedy fantasy show to do with Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings. It will be called Dumbledore Vs. Gandalf, and it will be part in depth discussion of both book series, but mostly for comedy's sake. The main thing is to find literary evidence about who is greater, Dumbledore, or Gandalf. No biased ideas we will look at clues from the text for this. But mostly lets be funny. It will be really fun and proffessional. Anyone welcome! If interested, email me at Timothya1994@yahoo.com.

3. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Just a quick reply here:
    Gandalf is a spirit, summoned by the gods, who was reborn when he died.
    Dumbledore was a human who died and stayed dead.

Who's better?

4. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Please don't post the same thread in different topics. I know it's relevant but still.

I've answered in the other thread, but have a question to ask here too: On which continent are you?