Need help finding book

Discussion in 'General Books' started by MasterOrion, Sep 10, 2008.

1. MasterOrion

MasterOrion New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am trying to find a book that I read back in about 95 or 96 maybe. It was a fantasy book ad the cover had a few different images each in their own frame I believe.
    I can only vaguely remember what it is about and am hoping someone will know its title.

There is a boy who is the lone hero. His little brother is replaced by a changeling. At one point an invisible creature sit on him in his sleep trying to suffocate him. And the main villian has hounds that chase after the character. Sorry so little but I would greatly appreciate any help in finding this book.

2. Jingojolene

Jingojolene Wayfarer, heartlander

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Gah! I think I know what you're talking about! Changelings... if no one else tells you before I've been to a bookstore, I should have the answer for you! I remember reading about changelings on the blurb of a book so hopefully I could help you :)
    Sorry I don't have the answer immediately and that this whole reply seems a bit pointless xD

3. MasterOrion

MasterOrion New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I did eventually read that changeling book. It was not the one I was looking for. Must have mixed the two books. Still looking for a book that matches the rest of the description. May have been for children or young adults. I was in the 4th grade or so at the time. I remember it scared me a little but I loved it and borrowed it from the library multiple times.

There is also a scene were the main character awakens to an invisible creature sitting on him tryin to suffocate him. Please any help appreciated. Not sure how to go about finding this lost treasure.