Need help deciding

Discussion in 'Fantasy Weapons and Armour' started by Tenaka, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Tenaka

Tenaka New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, right now im deciding to sell my LE Anduril. I plan on going into the airforce soon and i may not see it for a few years, so i thought, might as well make a few bucks off of it. What do ya'll think?

2. Jessehk

Jessehk The introverted

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I think it will only increase in value. I don't own one, however, so do what you will.

3. Galenas

Galenas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think if you try and sell it now there's a good chance you'll lose money. There are too many dealers out there wheeling and dealing and buying low from folks who need the cash badly. If you aren't in a bad place, make sure it's packed well.....original box inside another one, and stored in a dry place. It'll still look just as good years from now. Hopefully by then it will have increased in value. Bad thing about collectibles.....once you call them a collectible then everybody is doing the same thing. Keep it for your own enjoyment..........it isn't going to end up on Christie's or Southeby's for gazillions.

4. Tenaka

Tenaka New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i've seen one on a bidding site right now, going for 800 bucks and rising. sounds like a good deal seeing how I baught mine for 250.

5. Mububban

Mububban Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 1 / -0
    Like all collectibles, they should rise as time goes on. If you're short for cash, sell it and enjoy. If you're not short for cash, keep it somewhere safe and when you get back, it should be worth even more.