Mystery of Majora's Mask.....

Discussion in 'Zelda' started by Padmé, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    There has been one thing that has bothered me since the very first time I completed this game---- now, remember at the begining of the game when you come across a little deformed tree--- just before you go through the doors to the town clock. Well, when you approach it at the begining--- the words mention that it needs to be "healed" somehow--- at the very end of the game--- when you see all the events such as the wedding--- you see the Butler kneeling before it--- and you know from playing the game that it must be the son he spoke of (remember he said he thought Link reminded him of his son), well, at the end I decided to investigate it--- cause afterall--- we have the song of healing---- but the deformed tree is beyond the large stone doors at the bottom of the clock tower--- it seems you cant get through. But at the beginning of the game-- there WAS an option to heal him--- but you didnt know the song then---- I even tried starting the game again and playing it anyway---- but nothing happened---- is this just a little detail? Or is there some secret way to get back there and heal the tree.

2. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Its probably one of those things the developers add that you cant do just to presenve some kind of mystery. Like the running man race in ocarina of time, it was impossible to beat him.

3. Zidane

Zidane Master Thief

Wherever the palace guards can't find me.
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Agreed,that drove me nuts till I just gave up.

4. boromir_the_ranger

boromir_the_ranger Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i know i hate that kind of stuff on games

5. Renzokuken

Renzokuken You have failed this city!

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    To be totally honest, Id forgotten about that tree.