My fantasy book

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Thorald, May 28, 2017.

1. Thorald

Thorald New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi. I recently finished the first book of my fantasy series and would like to offer it to you guys. Hope you will like it.
    Amazon.com: Exploits of a War Party from Seraph'Ithil (Hershel Saga Book 1) eBook: J.R.R. Thorald: Kindle Store

Tormellia shall fall, and from its ashes will arise a new order. Tormellians shall plague and ravage these lands no more. Let the sounds of burning Fireballs and clashing steel sing the song of their doom. The storm is coming and it will shake the very foundations of the world. Time for my revenge has come, at last…

Fast paced action and many well thought and planned battles where heroes have to use their cunning and wit in order to survive and defeat their powerful opponents. Immersive world with many different countries each with its own way of life, culture and form of government. Plenty of different spells and weapons, each with its own strength and weaknesses. Rare artefacts of immerse power that can increase wielder's abilities. First book out of many volume series, buy it now before it gets popular and the price will increase.

About me: I am a 29 years old guy, Bachelor of Information Technology, computer enthusiast, video games and fantasy books fan. I also like anime and medieval history. Among other things I played, read and watched
    Lord of the Rings, Hobbit and Silmarillion
    World of Warcraft as well Warcraft II and III
    Diablo I and II
    Call of Duty
    Assassin's Creed
    Quake III Arena
    Unreal Tournament
    Battle for Middle Earth
    Medieval: Total War
    Europa Unniversalis III and IV
    Civilization IV
    Code Geass
    Fate/Zero
    Serial Experiments Lain
    Naruto
    Slayers
    Claymore
    Black Lagoon

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. Thorald

Thorald New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0