My characters

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by I. R. Shogun, Jul 27, 2004.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    tell me if I'm doin this wrong vial PM

Name: Airelot Dackios Redmoon
    alignment: chaotic good
    race: elf
    nationality: unknown
    weapon of choice: double voulge (called falling moon)

description: An elf with snow white hair, he's considered rather short for an elf at 6ft. tall. He wears a breast plate designed to look like the head of a snake looking down. Wears a black cloak fashioned to look like a series of scales. His face bares one scar that goes down over his left eye. As well as Falling Moon also carries asssorted daggers and a wicked looking falchion.

Bio: The only thing he remembers about the first one hundred years of his life are his training and the omen of his birth. The night he was born the moon and stars immeadiatly near to it were blood red. A symbol that he was cursed to a life of battle.

After he awoke one day he found he had no recolection of his past save for those details. In his hand he noticed a strange scepter like device that emitted an aura of magic. After study of the device he found he could transport himself and sometimes others any distance in the blink of an eye. Using this device and a strange seriese of spirits that appears to him at random he scours the land searching for clues to his past.

quote: Mastering travel by land is useless if you have no where to go.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2004
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Name: Vaden Airethort Keeneyes
    alignment: neutral
    nationality: a distant land
    weapon of choice: can use anything but prefers silent tools

description: wears a scarf to hide his face and a hood, wears mostly darker tones of green and brown with some black, carries a pouch with random equipment for most situations, right arm is 3 inches shorter then his left to give him greater drawback on normal bows, weapons on him usually include, light crossbows, two short swords, multiple daggers, shurikens, and caltrops, a battle chain, a kusari-gama, a blow-gun, darts, arrows, and a grappling hook

bio: An elf raised in the barren grasslands of a distant land, he became proficient in the shadow arts, after much trveling he found himself on a ship bound for a land far from his home, never bothered to go back.

quote: Good defence or bad I'm still gonna kill ya.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2004
  3. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Name: Victer Saint
    race: genetically enhanced human
    human percentage: 90%
    weapons: twin vibro-katanas, an optical dart gun, throwing knives, stun baton, mechanical left hand, twin one shot pistols, cyber-deck to access the net, automatic shot-gun

description: wears an eye patch over his left eye which is really a high powered dart gun. Has two plugs on his head which allow him to access the net, stands about 6'8". wears a black leather trench coat and a black hood with a gren scarf that he sometimes wears over his face, his left hand is cybernetic and can change between a hand and a hook, wears a light armored vest under his coat, has light boots with steel toes, and wears a red white and blue belt, symbols of an ancient land where his ancestors came from. always has his collar up to keep his neck warm. Has short brown hair beneath his wide brimmed black leather cowboy hat. Has long sideburns down to his chin going into a gotee. wears a cross necklace around his neck, when not wearing the coat he wears a poncho.

quote: It's not weather you win or lose, or even how you play the game, it's about how much of the other guys stuff you can make off with before they notice.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2004
  4. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    name: Dackian Vadenar Keeneyes
    aligntment: neutral good
    nationality: a distant land
    Weapon of choice: Akurai(modified)

Description: Wears green steel armor fashioned to look like that of a samurai. Has a necklace with an eagles head pendant. Has a black steel helm that looks feathered, with a leather mask that looks demonic. Wears black Tabi boots and pants. Eyes have grey irises and the whites are green.

Weapons: Akurai: double bladed Katana enchanted to strike down evil. Several explosive flasks of alchemist fire, Long Bow, throwing knives, battle chain, light mace

quote: Right now there are six simple ways I could kill you in one motion, but I'll make it interesting.

5. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    name: Julian Marquis
    allegance: himself and friends
    weapons: multiple throwing knives, two 6 shot revolvers, stilleto, multiple explosives

Description: Pale skin. always wears black leather gloves and a black body suit, when wearing his mask has a standard gas mask with glowing red eyes that assist his vision, vampiric

attributes:moves very fast, hard to kill, very strong, needs to drink blood but can sustain himself on a strange substance made by his employers

history: born in central northern elysium he was often called a gypsie by the upper class. His family was poor and rarely had enough food to feed everyone. After he turned 16 he joined the army and began to fight in every battle he could, wanting to bring honor to his family. eventually he became what could be fataly wounded on a battle field when a strange woman began to tend to him. The next day he awoke in a cave, alone. He attempted to exit but found that the sunlight burned worse then the hottest flame. After the night fell he fled to the winterlands to hide from his shame. Eventually he went to the west to try to make a fresh start when a war broke out in the central continents and the far east. Julian returned home and battled until the war was over and the last pockets of hiostiles were defeated. He then went to the cemetarys where his family was buried and realised how long it had been, he'd been walking the planet for over 500 years! Julian returned to the west not sure of how he'd lived so long when memories began to return to him of slaughtering criminals in small villages and drinking their blood, or of drinking the blood of animals. The vampire then joined the military once more convinced his life was unworthy of anything if he could not honorably redeem himself through the one thing he'd ever done well. Slaying his foes, for kin and country.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  6. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Name: Holy Avenger
    allegance: The Guild of Elves
    weapons: The Holy Avenger: a greatsword that freezes whatever it touches if so willed by it's wielder, Shield of the Wall: sends a wave of energy into foes when used to rush, holy magic(mostly healing)

Description: wears heavy armor, that magically doesn't hinder movement, covering his entire body save for his eyes

History: Born and raised with the purpose of eradicating evil and serving the elven kings for all of his life, he has no name, only his title, and his honor.

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    name: Barkt Mizlder
    race: dark elf
    weapons: light lingsword, light steel shield, long bow

history: tbp

8. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    name: Tanden Milof
    class: vampire hunter

distinguishing features: eyes that never seem to be the same color after he blinks, scar over left eye, nails on left hand change length at his will

weapons: a strange spike hung around his neck, gauntlets that when certain muscles are flexed fire crossbow bolts, several knives, strange cloths tied over his gauntlets*emit holy energy*, two bull whips, grappling hook, twin light crossbows. Strange robe that changes colors as he walks.

history: Born to a poor home he was orphaned at a young age. After two years of being raised by multiple people in the slums he was adopted by a duke by the name of Milof. Young Tanden was raised to protect the dukes natural children, even if it ment his own life. One night while Tanden was away with the two oldest children of the family, the Milof home was invaded by a powerful vampire called Lonthen. After a long fight the entire fasmily within the home was killed. Upon the return the children and Tanden were grieved to find the home in cinders. The eldest son whom Tanden had been with released him from the family's service, but the youth refused and vowed he would hunt down Lonthen and get redemption.

9. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Name: Gardek Menar
    race: human
    weapon: short spear, arcane magic prowess, gauntlets that when certain muscles are flexed fire crossbow bolts

distinguishing features: Spiky black hair, red eyes, pale skin, always wears and open vest with little armor on anything besides his abdomen, deep scar across his chest

history: Having spent seven years studying what fighting arts he could in his village he learned of magic and studied it for two years before leaving. He traveled the land in search of thrills when eventually he desided he needed a new group to travel with.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2005
  10. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    LOTR char

name: Reguard Marneal
    weapons: two short spears, buckler, chain mail, long sword

features: short brown hair, long sideburns, grey eyes

history: born to a rather nomadic family he doesn't consider any region home, he's only happy when adventuring and fighting.

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Name: Richter
    weapons: Two short swords theat can be attatched by the pommels to make a lesser voulge, cross bow, retractable quarter staff, skilled in illusion magic

history: When he was young his father was killed by an elf named Vaden. From that point he trained heavily in multiple fighting arts until he became a masterful warrior. Now he scours the earth looking to avenge his father and kill Vaden.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2005
  12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Name: Shen Adazuchi
    distinguishing features: about 7' with a mystical dragon tatoo on his back
    weapons: long spear with a removable kusari-gama at the end opposite the head
    armor: little more then vambraces and a few small pieces of armor attatched by starps in various places on his chest and abdomen

history: Adazuchi was born in a small mountain village where he learned the ways of the warrior from many teachers. After years of training there he left with the blessing of the temple of the village and all of it's priests. His exploits were constantly pitting him against evils of all origins. He is now considered something of a legend or myth as many of his deeds seem to defy nature and reality.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2005
  13. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    name: Halscious
    age: unknown, but the few documents concerning him are from ancient times
    distinguishing features:
    weapons: knowledge of a great many terrible and devastating spells, longspear
    armor: see pic

history: The Lich known as Halscious was the creation of several wizards who sought to curse their mortal foes to a fate beyond hell. The lich was a parasite, whoever he chooses as a host begins to die as soon as they fuse. Once they finally do die they are condemned never to see the afterlife, but are absorbed by the lich and their power is added to his own. However powerful as he may be the lich is still very much defeatable, and if he is defeated he is purged from his howsts body. His last host was the elf known as Vaden Keeneyes who managed to keep the lich under control and was rarely forced to change personalities.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Full Name: Tatsuma Madakiri
    Species: Human
    Ninja Level: Hidden Leaf Jounin
    Nation: Fire
    Hometown: Village Hidden in the Leaves
    Best Techniques: Blade of Wind, Ash product Burning, Fire Dragon Flame Missile
    Bloodline Techniques: None

Chakra Proportions:

Tijutsu- 40%
    Ninjutsu- 50%
    Genjutsu-10%

Dislikes: boredom
    Clothing: Green and black camo armor(chest plate, gauntlets, shin guards) black tabi boots, long blue scarf typically tied around his body in combat, red gloves.
    Weapon(s) of choice: Very slender kunai knives, needles, short sword
    Traveling Group: None
    Relevant History: Born in the leaf village he was always a good student at the ninja academy, although he was never at the top of his class. He has been offered a position on the Anbu Black Ops multiple times but typically declined, preferring to train new ninja every now and then.
    Physical Description:
    -Height: 5'10"
    weight: 150
    -Eye color: Brown
    -Hair Color: Black
    -Notable Scars/Injuries: Various scars all over his body
    -Disability/ies: Near sighted in his left eye, short temper
    -General Physical Ability: Very fast and agile, wiry strength but not overly strong
    *Psychological Description:
    Optimist/Pessimist: Optimist
    -Introvert/Extrovert: Neither
    -General Intelligence: Above average
    -General Attitude Toward Friends: Always good to have someone watching your back
    -General Attitude Toward Strangers: Apprehensive, but makes friends easily enough
    -Opinion of the World: Meh, why not stay?
    -Mental Endurance: High
    -Favorite Quote(s): "Business is about to pick up..."

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Name: Gavin Whisperwind
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 175lbs
    Appearance: Long brown coat with a high collar and strips of metal in the sleeves and around the legs for some level of protection, black pants and boots with specially reinforced toes, usually wears either a red or blue shirt and brown leather gloves, black three point hat. short chopped brown hair and a scruffy goatee

Equipment: Chain shirt, various lock picks hidden all over his person, small knife, a few cords of varying length and thickness, quarterstaff, small telescope, tinderbox

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  16. --ω¡ζ∂Яđ--

--ω¡ζ∂Яđ-- Sailor of silver skies

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    sounds good but i suggest making him older than 400, elves have a really long life cycle, so 400 is very young.
    sounds good though, it depends on what sort of elf (what fantasy are you getting him from)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009