My Character Profiles

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Storm Eagle, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Storm Eagle

Storm Eagle Master of the Ninja Guild

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I will put one up, see what you guys think, then put the next one up. First one is Dubai(From another story I created, so the dates will be porportioned to that story as well as anything going on.)

Dubai was born into royalty circa 57 SR(Since Ruin). But, by being royalty, he was expected to be flawless. His father, seeing that Dubai was becoming a little curved in the sexual sense(not enough to influence future life, however) and also seeing that he ahd crooked teeth, the King ordered for a child whom looked exactly like him, and called him there son. The King then dressed as a common peasant and abandoned the child in the town square of Falluga. The child grew up without anyone to rely on, and eventually started thinking that the government was behind everything. it was then that the Civil Guard took Dubai in. This event was circa 79 SR. Since then, he has been slowly growing insane, until the discovery that he was able to bend fire, around summer of the same year in which he was imprisoned. He used this fire to break out of his cell and get out of the Rogan Empire, whom was at war with Coron, thier croos sea nieghbor. He eventually found a ship, and crossed over to Coron, only to find that the place was in total ruin. Rumor has it that he found a rengade battalion of Rogan soldiers whom did not like this war, and took control of them. The last known whereabouts of Dubai were when his right-hand man saw him get slaughtered by the Beast King in the Charge of Farnugen. Though he was supposed to be dead, rumors are that after the battle, he found a small group of soldiers whom had also been left for dead, and traveled the contryside.He settled down after he found the Ji-ry, a forest dwelling people, and became thier Healer.

*So, you guys want the next one?*

2. DazaRulz

DazaRulz The Aussie Soccer Team

Mirkwood, helping Gil-Galad_360 protect Middle-Ear
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I like it!