My amount of gold doesn't increase

Discussion in 'Comments & Suggestions' started by AcrobaticHippo, Feb 17, 2004.

1. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Mr Boomerang,I need to ask you a question.You say that each time one posts a message,one gets 15 gold.I've noticed that after some time even when I post new messages my amount of gold remains static at 360 gold.Why is this so?

2. Elven Prince

Elven Prince The Prettiest One

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Mine has been like that for a while now. This has been answered before, but here it is again, the system that uses the gold is being updated i think, so at the moment is not working. I don't know when it will come online again, you'll have to ask Boom about that. But there is nothing you can do about it. You will not be given gold after the system comes back online for the gold that you did not get during your postings here.

Hope that helps Jnanee, i'm not sure if you tried, but next time try and search for your answer before using the search function given to us, which is on the right hand side. You can search the entire forum or just certain areas, or just certain threads. Very useful indeed :) Happy postings.

3. Elven Prince

Elven Prince The Prettiest One

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    http://www.thefantasyforum.com/rpg/index.php?
    That's the link for the rpg homepage, where you can create your character. If you look for it on the main page of all the headings for the pages on the forum, its near the bottom, after the "Fun" section i think. It's heading is RPG Center. I havn't tried it myself yet, but i think you have to register for it? But don't quote me on that, try it out see what you have to do as i don't know.

With the search thing, you can do a general search of the entire forum and just enter keywords like for example 'gold' or something, and it will find all the threads where gold was mentioned. That narrows things down, even if you have to look in one or two threads, but things get easier. It's where the 'User control panel' button is, but opposite from it, so not on the left, but instead on the right.

A thread about Gold.
    http://www.thefantasyforum.com/showthread.php?t=3257

Last edited: Feb 17, 2004
  4. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    As far as not being able to search through every thread you should. And dupe threads will be deleted and you will be warned. Take the time to click search and do one.