Mole Town

Discussion in 'Enchanted Woods' started by Kakashi, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *lunges at Razorfists upper leg, just as he manages to drive a spare knife straight into Reece's arm. Reece stumbles back and falls to the floor grasping the dagger, getting ready to pull it out*

2. Azrielle1024

Azrielle1024 Aspiring teenage author

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Turns around and sees Reece fall.*
    Wait right there!
    *Slices razerarms arm tissue open*
    *Licks finger and runs it over reeces arm after pulling it out. the wounds instantly starts to heal*
    Another advantage of being a vampire.
    ;)

3. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "im not...going..anywhere"

*See's razorfist get up after azrielle, and his daggers into each leg*

Thanks, I guess i owe you one

4. Azrielle1024

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No problem
    ;)

5. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Mumbles a few words, and Razorfist slams into the wall with such force that his body gives away beneath him*

6. Azrielle1024

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Walks over and talkes off the slumped figure's boots, and slices the underfoot with a dagger*
    Its a soft spot on these type of folk.

7. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As would be the palm of the hand
    *Slides off the gloves, and slices the palms several times *

This is gonna quickly turn into torture ;)

8. Azrielle1024

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes it is.....
    *Slices move at his feet.
    I think hes loosing alot of blood....
    *Stares at the thick pool of blood underneath them*
    oh well!
    *Continues slicing feet*

9. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Walks over to druid as Azrielle is having her fun, and inspects him close up...*
    "Hey, he has one blue eye and one green!"

10. wanderingmagus

wanderingmagus Constantly Around :D

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    "Aye."

*the cheers of the crowd suddenly stop, leaving eerie ringing silence. You both turn to see the Troll referee jerk slightly, looking down at its chest in shock for an instant, then exploding from the inside out. Body parts fly everywhere, and the head lands just meters away from the two of you, eyes still blinking in fear that overpowered even the pain of death.

Out of the bloody mist that lay where the referee once stood comes a Void, a shadow blacker than black, more a well sucking in light from without than a fountain spilling darkness from within. The figure seems... unnatural, as if the very thought of the true form of it could cause even a normal Elf to go mad.

As Reece ran through his mental list of metaphysical beings it could be, he realized it must be some sort of Eldritch, an abomination of reality, part chaos, part order, part physical, part spiritual, and insanely hard to so much as dent, even for Greater Gods. The being laughed in a way that seemed the antithesis of any laugh you ever heard, a laugh that sucked all the joy from the world and left it dead and rotting like a corpse hung in midair.*

"Good, good! Yes, very good. A fine, fine entertainment you all have given me, seeing these mortals and half-immortals bickering with each other for one-a-penny glory speeches and a mere millenium of fame."

*it walks over to the dying half-goblin, and a rumbling chuckle eminated from it that made the green creature go almost completely white. Then, you start to hear whispers, all about you, and every shadow seems alive, writhing like a rotting corpse writhes with maggots, and one by one, the torches lighting the stadium begin to go out. You give a start as you realize your bodies aren't responding to the commands of your mind*

Reece, Azrielle! Close your eyes! I don't want you two blinded when I being my move.

"Ahahahaha! At last, the Wandering Magus. It has indeed been long since you were but a little blossoming conciousness floating around a tiny flame at the edge of another tiny flame."

I am under the opinion you speak of an aspect of This One that this aspect is unfamiliar wit- AARGH!!

*strings, rays, columns of light shooting from nowhere and everywhere penetrate my body, as if all reality were warped, then...*

Ctlhucl thultuuc lht uclucth'luhchlculhstu. Csl'thucl thulcuhltu hch xrtchlu cthluclu. Luchtlucthulch l'uth chlcltuhl chluctu lcthschcl'uthcult.

*I have been completely transformed... it is as if I were a being of earth, of stone and soil, on the surface blooming with life and beauty, but holding a blazing inferno of molten stone within. My Third Eye is glowing with an eminence brighter than a million galexies combined, and my voice is no longer feminine, but androgynous, as if all the creatures in all the history of Earth were speaking at once*

It is indeed long since we have spoken, Warlust. Although I have seen your handiwork amongst my children many, many times throughout my recent millenia.

"Ah, yes. You could not believe the pleasure and amusement it gave me to see those tiny, flealike insects who called themselves Nephilim and Elves pick up little pieces of mortal metal and deem themselves lords of the battlefield, or play with the Laws Immaculate and call themselves Lords of Magic. Yet I could not help but come and show myself at this rare and hilarious sight: An Elf, A Na'vi, A Half-Goblin, and A Druid-godling, fighting like amoebas quarreling over who gets what molecule yet proclaiming themselves "famed asassins", "powerful warriors." And to see you, Magus! Even this, lesser aspect of you! I did not take you for a lover of a sport dedicated to me and what I stand for since the beginning of time."

I am not such a lover. I do, however, remove the greater part of my conciousness and Being from aspects of myself on occasion, that I may, at the ending of that Aspect, gain the memories, and emotions of a Mortal, that I may be better acquainted with the needs of my Children, especially those among my Children who call themselves Humans.

"You care too much for these lesser creatures, Wanderer. Are you not the Knight of the Crossroads, the Lord of Weirdways, the Horned Lord and the Triple Goddess incarnate? Be all you can be! These mortal insects are mere playthings for those bored with existance such as myself. But you! You are young, with great power and great potential!"

Speak to me not of such thoughts, Warlust. You know I will not be swayed...

Reece! I told you to...

11. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *****I was watching avatar at the time, and ACCIDENTALLY typed Na'vi.. Im a satyr...Sorry :p *****

"Hey...uh...Magus.........Care...to...help...us...out?"

*Looks and see's azrielles eyes closed, as if she were not conscious*

12. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    *lifts arms, preparing a spell and suddenly a humanoid appears before him, the Body made of glowing coal and fire*

Ok, this should help; these are apparently very powerful against immaterial black specters. But I've gotta go. I'll come back if it gets dangerous - which it hopefully won't.

*disappears, the green dot in one side of the arena turning grey*

13. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    "What, listening to your little mortal friends again, Magus? They are not even YOUR children! what reason have you to listen to them?! They are MY servants!"

Regardless, they are under my protection. They are the companions of this aspect of myself, and I can let no harm come to them.

"You saw the emotion that flows through their veins. I FEED off that emotion. I AM that emotion! Will you deprive me of that? Do not test me, Magus. Leave them to me, and grow in power, in strength! I can teach you to wield the cosmic powers like one of the Elders. For this is what you desire, is it not?"

I desire no such thing. What is more, I know your True Name, Warlust. Release them, or I will tell your name to every assembled being here, from the lowliest pixie to the Eldest of the Eldritch.

"You know NOT!! You cannot know. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!"

Is that a challenge? Do you wish to hear how loud I can shout?

"...no."

Then leave this place, and these mortals, and half-mortals, to me.

"Only if you also remove yourself from this... pitiful self-made-mortal Aspect of yours."

It is done.

*I suddenly return to normal, and collapse, as if unconcious. the dark figure of Warlust also vanishes, leavingno trace save for the insane terror of the Half-Goblin and the body of the Troll.*

14. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *All of a sudden Azrielle appears in the corner, in a green force field..*

*Looks at the dead half-goblin, then at the spot where druid was, then where Azrielle lay, unconcious*

"Looks like im on my own.."

*Mumbles a few words, and suddenly Reece's body begins to glow with a bright light, then he takes a step forward*

"Right, now that Im freece"

*Cracks neck*

*Readies bow, casts a spell on the arrows and knocks an arrow ready to launch*

"Magus, any weak spots?"

15. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    *groan* wha..what happened?

16. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Ill tell you about it when we get back to Mine, you need rest. Is there anything you wish to get from the shop on the way?"
    *Walks over and picks up azrielle, casts a duplicate spell on himself and helps magus up*

17. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    I... don't think so. I have summoning spells tattood onto my body for anything I'll need.

*turns and smiles weakly at Reece* Thanks. But remember the Eldritch's words. It feeds off your emotions, Reece. It is the incarnation of War-lust, after all.

18. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Draws a circle on the floor, and splits it into two sections.Reece and magus stand in one, and Reece and Azrielle stand in the other*

"A duplicate cannot teleport in the same segment right?"

*Arrives at Reece's home in the woods, and takes magus to the guess room*

*Puts Azrielle in Reece's quarters and leaves*

*Pulls a chair next to magus and sits down*

"what did you mean by that? He feeds off our emotions? What does he gain from it? Is he the enemy? Are you two enemies? Are you the same as him? What do you feed off?"

19. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    well, it's hard to explain.

*takes out a sapphire with millions of facets*

See this jewel? It's whole, complete, one with itself.

*points at a facet*

But if you were an ant, you would look at this one facet and think, "this must be what a sapphire is".

That's what I am. This.. *points at body* is only a facet, an Aspect, if you will, of ME. and like you heard, I hide most of Myself from this aspect of me. And I do it because, well, I care for... my children. In a way, I AM the planet, Earth. I am an incarnation of Midgard. I, this aspect, me, just try not to think about that too often.

I hope that's not too confusing. But I chose to be mortal. I mean, this aspect of myself chose to be mortal. And... I wanted friends. To get to know... a few of those mortals that dwelt on my skin.

I didn't want to be like warlust, all prideful and completely unconcerned with those lesser than him. I wanted to care, to have compassion. I wanted to know human and mortal morals, not coonfine myself to the upper tiers.

When I said Warlust feeds off your emotions, I wasn't joking. He is an Eldritch, just like Cthulu and others. His full form is... well, it would drive you mad. No, even MY true form would probably drive you... confused.

That Aspect we saw, back in the stadium, that was just one of his tentacles. He generally just lets them hover just slightly over the three dimensions of our Verse to absorb the emotions, but sometimes he will touch. He was actually being abnormally polite when he even bothered to shape his form into something even vaguely humanoid instead of just walking in and driving you all insane.

He is the incarnation of War-Lust, Reece. War-Lust is his blood, his food, his very life. He cannot live without it, but there is such an abundance of it within you... every time you go into a rage, every time you, anybody, kills, HE is satisfied.

Be careful, Reece. Be very careful. I care for you. He cares for nothing and no one save himself.

20. Reece56364

Reece56364 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Right, Gotcha...

So, do you feed off anything?