Minor Theories

Discussion in 'Speculation' started by Unraveller, Sep 21, 2004.

1. highgreener

highgreener New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    one thing..., i think slayer is that guy the had control of two rivers for a while (whats his name... Lord....) and i also think he is the golam... I think slayer and the golam are both the same.

and then slayer and Lord..... are the same becuase Lord.... was injured and so was slayer when perrin attacked him...

2. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Golam? I'm not sure what you're talkiing about on that one unless you mean Padan Fain. In that case they are not the same person. Lord Luc and Slayer are indeed the same person though

3. Unraveller

Unraveller <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    Yes, Lord Luc is half of Slayer, the half that usually manifests physically in the real world. Isam is the other half, he is usually manifested when they're in T'A'R. The reasons for the resemblances to Rand and Lan is simple, Luc and Isam are Rand and Lan's uncles.

As far as the Gholam is concerned, no, absolutely not. The Gholam were constructed by Aginor in the AoL to kill channellers, Slayer's some sort of Amalgamation Man with gifts from the DO to help him murder channellers. The Gholam rip people's heads off, Slayer uses poisoned daggers. The Gholam can squeeze through a mouse hole, Slayer can step in and out of T'A'R. The Gholam are immune to the Power, Slayer isn't. There are six Gholam, only one Slayer.

4. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Ooooh, the Gholam. :duh: Now I understand.

5. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    yeah, but I dont understand how highgreener came to the conclusion that slayer was a gholam, it doesnt make sense!