Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Jessehk, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Jessehk

Jessehk The introverted

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I recently bought the newest Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator (2002)

I am getting a new computer tomorow, so this probably wont be an issue. but when playing CFS,I have to put the graphics on the lowest possible level, and the game is still choppy.

What do you think of this game, and what have been your expiriences with it?

2. Skyanide

Skyanide The Big Meanie Staff Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I have the full simulator setup; rudder pedals, flight yolk, force feedback joystick, throttle quadrant, MS Gamevoice and dual monitors. I am actually a pilot myself IRL.

I used to fly alot online, playing MSCFS I and II, I used to belong to an online squadron. Thats where I first used my username here - Skyanide.

Love the game, I have all three CFS's and MS Flight Sim 2004, but I have to admit that I need a hardware upgrade too.

3. hatchet13

hatchet13 The Nasty Tusken

Top Poster Of Month

In the middle of the Dune Sea - Tatooine or Austra
    Ratings:
    +37 / 1 / -0
    I also have the full simulator setup; rudder pedals, a self - leveling pump funnel , flight yolk, force feedback joystick,a keyboard , throttle quadrant, MS Gamevoice that sounds like Borat ,but i have 12 monitors, 3 separate interdivisive hud bubbles a 10inch green mouse pad with a cactus wearing sunglasses and round the clock tech support from Jerry Spagnolli himself . I also had wings built into my monitor and have the actual parachute Patrick Swayze was gonna use in Point Break which I wear in case things get too real .
    I don't have electricity at the moment so I haven't played it yet .