Member of the week - week 1 - Prince_Kheldar

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Overread, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +342 / 1 / -0
    Yes indeed MOTW is back with avengance!!
    And this week is a special week (but then every week is) as we welcome our very own female, wrench wielding prince into the spotlight! Yes this week is PK week!

2. Oddrun

Oddrun I speak languages.

Ratings:
    +200 / 1 / -0
    Oh, oh, I have some questions! ^____^

Did you get the card I sent you about two weeks ago? :>

What do you think about having to learn nynorsk at school?

Have you ever tried smalahove?

Do you like chinese noodles?

Have you ever met a person from Turkmenistan?

Which soccer player do you think is the hottest? :D

3. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Is your namesake here taken from a David Edding's character?? If so why??

4. Prince_Kheldar

Prince_Kheldar Beard Lover

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Noo, I didn't! But I haven't been at home for several weeks, so it may have arrived and lies waiting for me^^ Did you get mine?

Well, I always rather likes Nynorsk. So I didn't mind. I still think it should be optional (to some degree anyway) when the kids get older.

No, I haven't, but I'd like to!

I don't think I ever ate any.

Nope, don't think so.

You know what... soccer/football is something I really, really do not care about, at all. So I don't look long enough at the players to make up my mind. :p

Yes it is! And that is because Silk is my favourite character from all the Eddings books I have read, and probably out of many of all the books I have read!

5. AlphaAlex

AlphaAlex Official Forum Nuisance

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -0
    If you knew the world would explode in one hour, what would you do in that 60 minutes?

6. Prince_Kheldar

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I would make sure I'd used all of my spins on Cash King.

And maybe kiss my guy and knock down some Jägermeister. And listen to Metallica.

7. Running Wolf

Running Wolf Join the Madness

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    So it's PK.... from Vikingland

Who's your favorite Viking?

Would you like to look like a real Viking? Why - why not ^^

If you were on a lonely island, which three things would you like to have with you?

More the noodle, or more the potatoe person? (that's important ^^)

Red meat or white meat? Or no meat at all?

Guy with black hair, dark eyes and fire in his spirit, or guy with light hair, blue/green eyes and a selfassured calmness in his soul? ^^

If you had to decided between two art-forms: Music or canvas art, which would you pick?

If you had to chose which sense you get to keep and which will be taken from you: Would you keep hearing? Or seeing?

8. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    gratz PK :) gratz

9. Prince_Kheldar

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Oh, I do love vikings... Well, I like Eirik Blodøks (Eirk Blood Axe), and Egil Skallagrim (I really do not know what to translate that into), very well! Mainly because of their names. I don't think I have one favourite, there are (were) so many awesome ones!

Ohh, I don't know. Well, yes probably. Because vikings are so incredibly awesome! I'm just not sure that kind of style would be easily accepted in today's society.

I suppose food (fruit and lizards) and water can be found on this island? Hmm... Does persons count? If so, I would bring my guy, or my best friend. If not.. An extremely good and long book, a bottle of rum and a gun.

I'm Norwegian. Potato all the way!

Red meat all the way! Cows, reindeer and grouse - I cannot function without these in my life.

Dark eyes, dark hair and fire in his spirit, would be the one^^

Music.

That's a tough one. But I think I would rather lose my hearing than my seeing. There are just so many things in this world that makes me love my eyes. And I would still be able to read books, whereas audio books often annoy me because of who reads them and so on.
    -I know I can still read books when blind, but the selection is a lot smaller.

Thank you!

10. Kelmourne

Kelmourne The Savage Hippy

A Pirate city in international cyberspace
    Ratings:
    +119 / 0 / -0
    Where would you rather live, Denmark or Sweden?

I'm related to him BTW.

11. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    What are some of your favorite movies? ( i need something to watch :p)

What is it like where you live? :D

Michael Caine or Sean Connery?

Favorite country ending in -stan?

Favorite micronation?

How many axes do you own? Longships?

12. Prince_Kheldar

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    You should use that line for picking up girls.

Boondock Saints, Braveheart, The Terminator: Judgment Day, LotR: Return of the King, Air America, Sherlock Holmes.

It. is. awesome! Right now, it's cold. Winter. Snow everywhere.

Sean Connery <3

Gammla Stan! Which is Swedish and means old town. It's a place.

Not sure about that one..

Only one, sadly. And it's for splitting wood, though I would successfully kill a man with it if I tried. Three longships. I built the first one with my own bare hands, and stole the other two.

13. AlphaAlex

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -0
    If the world was made of marshmallow, would you walk around taking random bites out of everything?

14. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    POTATOES! Yes!!! :D That totally makes us something close to best friends :p :D
    the red meat part not so much. BUT I really liked reindeer when I was in Norway.

So tell me, this first longship you made... what kind of wood did you use? Who'd you steal the other two from? Were they crying afterwards? Hwo did you feel then? Eh? eh? :p

(I'd actually would've chosen to keep my hearing, because it would drive me nuts not to listen to music, not to hear my surroundings and to only rely on my vision.)

Fruit Tea or earls grey?

Twilight or dawn?

Light summer rain or winter sunshine?

Japanese signs or Chinese signs?

Northern half of the world or the southern half - Which would you prefer?

If you could go back in time and visit an area in the years between 1000 BC and 100 AD, where would you go to watch? Skandinavia? Italy? Egypt and Greece? China and the eastern countries? America? South America? Mongolia?

15. Oddrun

Oddrun I speak languages.

Ratings:
    +200 / 1 / -0
    My parents got it yesterday :D And my mom was like: "You got a postcard... ^^ with Johnny Depp o_O" xD

Have you seen Den Brysomme Mannen? Did you like it? Why / Why not?

Do you learn any awesome languages? If so, which?

If you had to make a dinner for foreign friends and prepare some typical norwegian dishes, what would you make?

Who would you like to be when you grow up? ^^

16. Prince_Kheldar

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Nah, too much of that crap and I get the sudden urge to vomit. I'd prolly walk around with a lighter and take the occasional bite of melted sugar though.

Yay! Always nice to gain something close to best friends^^

Well, my first longship that I built with my own bare hands... I used birch mostly, because that's what I found in the woods around here. But I used various other kinds of tree too, as I just tore down random pieces of random buildings and other ships to finish my awesome project.

And no they did not cry, because they were in no state to do so, as I slapped them around pretty thoroughly first! And it made me feel... powerful. Powerful, and awesome! :D

I don't drink tea. Ever.

Twilight. At dawn I sleep, or is too drunk to care for the surroundings! -That usually only happens when it's warm out, though.

Winter sunshine all the way!

Uhh, Japanese?

No doubt - Northern half. I can stand warmth to an extent, but it's not a big one.

Oooh... Italy or China!

Yay! I hope you like it :D

No, I haven't. Is it good?

Nah, only English. I hate myself for not choosing to learn German a few years ago though.

Ooo, hard one... I'd make them kjøttkaker i brunsaus, no doubt! And reinskav!

When I grow up, I would like to be me! The me with the awesome life I lead rrright now^^

17. AlphaAlex

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -0
    ok what if it were for one day only and the marshmallow effect was only for you? Even people were effected by the affect and were oblivious to it, would you walk up to someone you don't like and take a bite out of them, knowing they'd be hurting the next day? Or would you take a bite out of a train just to say.. 'I ate part of that train.. here's my proof! I'm awesome'?

18. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    If you had one chance to look into Alex' twisted mind, would you do it? Maybe just to understand why he asks marshmellow questions?!

How do you get drunk when you're not allowed to buy alcohol? Do you steal it or do you force someone older to buy it for you with your awesome viking skills? (Or do you just threaten to steal the longship of the guy who sells the alk?) :p

If you had an *all around Germany* ticket and could visit 3 citites/ places, which would you pick and why?

Hugging everyone you just met or only hugging really good friends? Or no hugs but therefore awesome handshake combinations?

Australia or New Zealand? (Equal to: LotR or 'Rabbit proof fence'):p

And... could you describe the meals you'd cook for your foreign friends?

19. Prince_Kheldar

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Ooo... I would totally do that. There are a few people I would very much like to cause pain. And it really would be awesome to having eaten a piece of a train or a boat. Or.. school!
    Though, if I ate a part of the school, would it be gone when the marshmallow effect wore off?

Yes.

Haha, because I am so über awesome, older people do it for me without me even having to threaten them with my awesome viking skills. There was a time when I stole beer from my dad... But now I know someone who knows someone who knows someone else... who buys Jägermeister! :D

Oo, not sure. Berlin. And wherever Wacken Open Air is (I'm too lazy to check it). And.. Hamburg maybe? *tries to get away with not knowing many German cities*

Not much of a hugger, tbh. I hug my guy, and my very close friends at times. Though, if I'm drinking, I hug everyone.

New Zealand!

Uhh... kjøttkake i brunsaus is... lumps of meat, sometimes with onion in them, cooked in brown, delicious sauce. Reinskav is thin, thin slices of reindeer meat roasted then cooked in lovely sauce. With the right kind of potatoes on the side!

20. Running Wolf

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    Wacken Open Air is in Wacken :p Wacken is a smaaaallllll, tiny tiny little village, surrounded by fields and grass. And once a year, it's like the center of the Universe ^^
    Nice choices, so you'll stay in northern germany where all is flat and close to the sea ^^

Those meals sound delicious! Yummy... maybe you should prepare them for when we meet in Essen :D
    ;) (I doubt you'll find reindeer here though)