Me reciento before you

Discussion in 'Greetings!' started by SteamBoy, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SteamBoy

SteamBoy Crazy tinkerer and alchemist

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hoy yo, el chico de vápor, me reciento recientemente recentándome de forma recentable, como se debe recentar. Soy muy reciente sí, de hecho hoy es mi primer día en estos foros.

I stand before you, dear gentlemen. I am the steamboy user, whose real name is unspeakable and who lives somewhere. Long live the anonymity.

For a long time I have been attracted, ambushed, by Lovecraft's tales of cosmic horror, steampunk art, and hard and innovative fantasy.

I often flee from the stories set, or rather, supplemented with the typical greco-latine mythic monsters (chemists, centaurs, griffins...) and nordic (fairies, silphides...), as well as popular monsters (zombies, vampires, etc).
    Too repeated bugs makes me tired and bored.
    I like original monsters and beings, or at least unusally used, like lovecraftian monsters (shoggoths, stellar seeds, deep ones), things taken from "pseudomonarchia daemonum" (buer), and others that I don't know (<insert the name of some... thing here>).

One of the things I like most about a fantasy novel is that there were extremely strange religious institutions or governments, and very detailed descriptions of "magic materials", "magic things" and "magic machines" (including what is the origin, why these works and what these are made of).

I can add more things but I guess the reader will be tired of reading, just like I am of write :p

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. Midnattblod

Midnattblod Ranger of Shadow

Ratings:
    +528 / 3 / -0
  3. Pen

Pen New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    unspeakable you say?
    ok
    Hi Tom.;)