LOTR Fans Immortalized on ROTK EE DVD

Discussion in 'J.R.R. Tolkien / Lord of the Rings' started by GALADRIAL, Dec 18, 2004.

1. GALADRIAL

GALADRIAL New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I wish I would have known by registering on the Lord of the Rings Fan Club that your name would be put on the credits of the EE Dvd. I am a total LOTR freak and I can not believe that I just heard about it (and seen it at the end of the DVD)

Did anyone else know about this? Does anybody have their name on the credits?

2. Elan Morin Tedronai

Elan Morin Tedronai The Forsaken

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I didnt even know about it, it woulda been pretty cool to have your name on the EE. Man, i wish i knew about this earlier...

3. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, that would have been something to be proud of, but unfortunatly now it's too late:(

4. Wisconsin

Wisconsin Art House Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    It was only for "charter" members. This was offered before FOTR came out. You could buy a one year subscription and get you name in FOTR, 2 years for TTT, and three years for ROTK. Of course, I found this out AFTER I joined the club. I only joined the club in hopes on getting my name in there. The magazines pretty cool though, but Im only gonna get 2 new ones, since they are stopping it!