LOTR Blu Ray

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nagasis, May 18, 2011.

1. Nagasis

Nagasis New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sooo... the extended versions just came out....who's gonna get it? Thoughts?

2. Anakin

Anakin King of TFF

Ratings:
    +3,117 / 3 / -0
    I find it a bit of an exploiting trick, really. The movies are going to back in cinema, that's already one (though for a short time), and the second is that they release the extended blu ray version far later than the theatrical version.

3. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Umm no!?
    I have had them on DVD for 3 years now, and I don't see why I'd want a Blue-ray (even if I had a blue-ray player). The quality on TV screens can't really change that much.

4. Anakin

Anakin King of TFF

Ratings:
    +3,117 / 3 / -0
    Well they did the same with the DVD editions. The extended versions also came out later than the theatrical, cause of one of the movies I did have the theatrical version first, but I was lucky to exchange it later for the extended ones. And then they even brought out other dvd's with different extra's. Of course hardcore fans will be buying them and certainly who also have a blu-ray player. I have a blu-ray player and I have all six star wars films on DVD, but you think I'm not getting them on blu-ray too? Of course. What's the difference. They've only brought out one version of the prequels and two versions of the classics and the second of the classics was on demand of the fans who wanted the original version of the classics also on dvd.

5. Skyanide

Skyanide The Big Meanie Staff Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    It's just a matter of time before they come out with the "Remastered Super Extended 3D" versions ... lol