Looking for...

Discussion in 'General Weapons & Armour' started by Alchemist, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Alchemist

Alchemist The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, Im looking for either a Rapier or a Sabre. No need to be completely functional and they need to be "royal" looking and need to come with sheath and belt harnas. Ive tried searching the web but alas have found nothing, maybe Im not typing it in right or what..(I always have bad lucking getting what I search for) so...anyone have any links to places?

2. Mububban

Mububban Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 1 / -0
    What's your budget? Are they for stage work, will they ever be clashed? Or are they purely for costuming or decoration?

Also, do you know what year or time period you want exactly? All weapons change over time, so knowing your favourite time/year/style would makeit easier to help.

3. Alchemist

Alchemist The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    lol, after several more hours i think i found what I am looking for, the sword is just for decorative purposes.
    Hopefully I can get what i need from the site silvermane.
    What I was wanting was a decortative "princely" looking rapier with belt and etc. for my wedding.
    Its going to be a winter royal wedding with a bit of modern and medieval-esque mix to it.
    For example I am going to have a modern tux, but the style looks almost cinderella-prince like..collar less jacket and shirt...and have the sword strapped around my waist....along with a small crown upon my head...small crown not burger king puffy crown lol.
    The price range is low as I will not feel right spending alot of money on it.