Look whats coming my way.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Weapons and Armour' started by David S, Aug 28, 2003.

1. David S

David S New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as some of you remember, i had a Angus trim Leaf bladed sword. it was a stock package with just a straight guard and round wheel pommel.

Well i recently sent the sword off to Christian Fletcher, Gus' aftermarket upgrader. to get the sword upgraded with Christians' "Elven Upgrade"
    I will be getting the blue leather By the way. This is not a pic of my sword, jsut what it will look like

http://www.christianfletcher.com/Catalog/Swords/Hilts/Elven/ElvenLeafBlade.JPG

2. David S

David S New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  3. Elrohir

Elrohir Firstborn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is it me or do those two pics show two different pommel styles? That will be sweet, can't wait for the review.

How on earth do you choose which weapon to admire? The CF Ranger, Gwailas, the Elven ATrim, the fighting Daggers...

4. David S

David S New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no its the same pommel
    CF has sorta changed it a bit since he started doing these upgrades, thats why i have waited so long, the new ones are more rounded, smoother......
    look better to me.

Well they will ALL get to be admired because i am holding a Cutting party in about a month or so, If you live in the south, try to come!

5. Damien

Damien Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't know about anyone else.. but I strongly dislike the AT "leaf blade" sword. The curvature to create the leaf-blade design is... choppy and static. It's not smooth at all... it looks too... forced. PL did a much better job when he made Glamdring.. now -that's- a leaf-blade.

I'm actually in the process of getting a custom-designed sword (inspired by Glamdring) from OdinBlades - that guy does some really good work.

6. David S

David S New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0