Life's Annoying people

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by Doyler, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Skyanide

Skyanide The Big Meanie Staff Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    While it may seem trivial, to me it is important on a number of levels. When you pay to get your car painted, you expect a good job to be done. As an electrician, if I was wiring your house, I could throw the wires together, but as a paying customer, you would also want the job to be neat. It is a matter of personal pride. Not to accept "just good enough". So while you see no value in the actual grammar and spelling, the fact that it has become commonplace to ignore it is a statement of our society, in that a half-assed job is good enough or acceptable. Does it really take that much more brainpower to at least try?
    I beg to differ. I think at best that problem-solving skills are at the same level. People rely too much on computers to do the work for them. Even in a highly technical field as mine, we depend more and more on "off the shelf" technology and less on our own ingenuity.

2. Jessehk

Jessehk The introverted

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I hate, hate, HATE hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sting

Sting Shelob's Bane

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Life’s annoying people

I have a slight problem with people who voice an opinion, but are not willing to except someone else’s opinion which may be different than theirs. Everyone has an right to an opinion and there are many opinion’s.

4. Winky Dink

Winky Dink New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  5. Sting

Sting Shelob's Bane

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    It Annoys me when I hear someone say in a conversation "you know what I mean?" when in fact they themselves don’t know what they mean.

6. Lady_of_Shalott

Lady_of_Shalott Weaving the Magic Web

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    That is annoying, Sting. I also can't stand it when people refer to the US as a democracy. It's a republic! Sheesh, how hard is that to remember?

7. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    I hate people who are cunning.They pretend to make friends with people,but either they have an ulterior motive,or they want something for others.When they get what they want they dump the person.In the duration that they are your "friends",they make you do things for them and use you.This has happened to me many times,so I can tell you,I can feel hatred for those people,but I control it.

I also hate people who are ungrateful.They have a good,comfortable life and wonderful parents,and yet many a time I have heard my friends and classmates talk bad about their parents (who NUTURED THEM WHEN THERE ARE BILLIONS LIVING IN POVERTY) and they just think that THEY are underprivileged,and that they want more thins.They simply overlook the things they're lucky to have,such as basic needs.I also hate people who treat their friends like dogs.I do things for them and instead of saying "Thank you" they call me names like "Stupid".Sometimes I wonder if I should even call her my friend,