Legend of Zelda

Discussion in 'Zelda' started by Game player, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Game player

Game player New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The legend of Zeld series is awesome I played and beat the following games

A link to the past
    Ocarina of Time
    Majoras Mask
    Windwaker
    and 4 swords

My person favourite is Ocarina of Time.

2. stevenlink1

stevenlink1 Knight of Hyrule

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Cool, now go play Twilight Princess. Like so many of us, you may never recover from the life-changing experience of playing Ocarina of Time, but it is my personal belief that Twilight Princess has slightly better gameplay (particularly on the wii version).

3. Feidai

Feidai Put some spleen into it.

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My favourite's Majora's Mask, I like Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess alot though, I loved all the masks and I prefered the plot to it. But now my controller is stuffed, so I can only play wind waker or Twilight Princess... I miss the other two...

I never really liked the handheld games, but I only ever played two of them.

4. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    I know Padmé had great fun, with the Phantom Hourglass. I think it might be underrated because it's a game on the DS, they think it's not as big as twilight and such and therefor not a worthy Zelda game, but it's very good. It's smaller than windwaker but certainly as good.

5. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I loved the Phantom Hourglass, completed it about a month ago. I thought it was a fantastic little game, best I've played on the DS. I'm already hoping for more Zelda spin-offs on both the Wii and DS lol There's never enough Zelda games!! :D

6. Jerf

Jerf Jerf on the clerf!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda game. Majora's Mask and TP were pretty good though. I also really like the gameboy Zelda's.

7. olivia_the_lamb

olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Ocarina of Time may be my favourite... not entirely sure yet... but I love Majora's Mas ask well... Twilight Princess was absolutely amazing... Phantom Hourglass was certainly a great game... I love A Link to the Past and ... well, every Zelda game is a good game =) ... or at least the ones I have played!

8. clouded_perception

clouded_perception clouded_perception

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    Watched my brother play Twilight Princess... i wanted to kill those monkeys...

9. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Most people do want to kill those monkeys :)

10. Kristof

Kristof New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My personal favorite Legend of Zelda game would be a toss up between A Link to the Past and The Ocarina of Time... time travel seems to be prevalent in my favorite games, and yet I couldn't get behind Majora's Mask.

11. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    I love Majora's Mask!

12. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    I should really play that game more, I have played it a bit, though I think it wasn't as interesting as Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess.

13. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Let's faced it, no Zelda game will EVER top Ocarina of Time... though Twilight Princess is one of the very best Zelda games out there. I enjoyed TP immensely and I am playing it for the first time on the Wii at the moment (I've already beat it on the GameCube).

Majora's Mas was brilliant. Though it was pretty confusing and frustrating at times. It is a severely underrated game, and I suggest beating it! You won't regret it =)

14. Kristof

Kristof New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just didn't have the patience to go back and redo everything over every three days. Having beaten OoT I expected it to be similar in more than appearance.

That isn't to say that I hated the game; far from it. I bought it and seriously played it for two weeks, but got stuck early on in that I couldn't just go where I wanted when I wanted. I admit, it was an interesting feature, and one I could have been more forgiving of, but I just couldn't play it the way I wanted, for better or worse.

Since I have not had another Nintendo system beyond the 64 (though I hope to get a DS in the near future), I have not had the pleasure of playing anything beyond this with any frequency, though Windwaker and Twilight Princess look to be good.

15. olivia_the_lamb

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Twilight Princess is amaaazing.

I'm also on my third run through of Majora's Mask, though I left my N64 at home so I can only play my friend's Wii and GameCube games for the time being.

16. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    I have to agree with Olivia, I really mostly regard Ocarina, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. I usually say that Ocarina is my favourite because it was the first Zemda game I ever played, way back in 1998, and it blew me away. I just thought it was a breath taking game, and I've been a Zelda maniac ever since. Majora's Mask was great, I loved the darkness of it, was such a unique game to play, and probably is the one I've replayed the most. Twilight, was just gorgeous, maybe as great as Ocarina, but I'l still so attached to it because it was the first. Wind Waker was fantastic also, as well as Phantom Hourglass. It's hard to choose among greats! lol

Does anyone know if there is another Zelda in production? It seems my whole life is revolved around waiting for the next Zelda game to appear lol Cause they are the only ones I really adore.