Leaked footage.

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by OBSERVER, Jan 25, 2004.

1. OBSERVER

OBSERVER New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Taken from comingsoon.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheForce.net reports that, according to an interview in UK's Times magazine with stunt coordinator Nick Gillard, the light saber duel between Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode III will be the longest fight ever in a film.

I got the Jedi style from all the great sword styles. Only about 12 people on Earth know it and can read the moves off the page. But I invented it, so I can beat them all, though Hayden Christiansen, who plays Darth Vader, is the toughest. The skill is mostly balance and having your feet in the right place. In the next film, Ewan [McGregor] has more than 1,000 moves, which are more complicated to learn than dialogue. The climactic fight scene is, at 12 minutes, the longest fight scene in cinema history.

In related news, on Friday, leaked behind-the-scenes footage from "Episode III" hit the Web and we've received numerous e-mails from fans who had nothing but positive things to say about it. TFN says that the footage came from a meeting between Target executives and the marketing team from Lucasfilm. A lot of the duel mentioned above is shown in the footage and while we can't link to it here, you can browse around to see how you can get a copy.

2. GondorianRanger

GondorianRanger Lord of Valathil

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    3 words: That is Amazing!

3. waenlotien

waenlotien Healer/ Magicuser

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    if you go to starwars.com and pay them a fee, i can't remember how uch it is, you can view them filming scenes. they have an open webcam.

4. Mububban

Mububban Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 1 / -0
    The direct link for the 30MB file can be found here: http://www.tomservo.net/etc/ep3-leaked.avi

Seeing as I've been disappointed by the first 2 prequels, for me Ep3 is all about one thing - The Duel. And I am really impressed with the intensity and the ferocity that you can see in this fottage. Obi-Wan and Anakin are pulling some awesome moves, and they're both just going berserk. And Anakin really looks intense, really psycho which is good to see.

I can't wait! As long as the action scenes are outstanding I don't care how bad the acting, script or directing might be. I think Ep3's title will be "Star Wars: Lightsabers Galore" :)

5. dwarf tosser

dwarf tosser "What the Deuce?"

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That was awesome.

-dt

6. OBSERVER

OBSERVER New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  7. curunir's bane

curunir's bane Kwisatch Haderach