Lady Allie~ Beginnings & Dark Secrets

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lady Allie, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Lady Allie

Lady Allie Lady of Chaos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A lithe shadow made its way towards the summit of an icy mountain. Covered head to toe within several layers of wool clothing, carrying what seemed to be a nestled, petite body wrapped accordingly in sheets of satin. The satin was the color of an old, familiar towel... royal colors perhaps. The shadow softly hummed, caressing the locks of black hair falling from the opening of the satin sheets. Left to right it looked, making sure it was not followed. Icy winds howled as the snow started to drift more and the winds splat across the winters worse season. The shadow placed the body down, carefully wrapping another sheet across the opening. From behind it pulled a very lovely shaped bow. It was shaped like a crescent, and made out of some sort of dark wood. The shadows hand reached back, drawing out a flaming arrow. The stance the shadow made seemed familiar, as well as the imbue of magical chants coming forth. Aiming towards a little gap in the mountain side, the shadow let go the string and the arrow magically forged with more fire, exploding at it hit the side of the mountain. From then, the snow melted, revealing a small, cave-like entrance. In haste, the shadow picked the petite body it carried, and hurried into the cave entrance before the snow and ice locked the front of cave entrance up once more.Once inside, the shadow let the layers of wool clothing fall to the ground, and hurried next to a an already lit fire. The shadow was a beautiful elven woman; she stretched out wings a slightly lighter color than that of her soft tan hair. She sat down close to the dancing embers, holding the body in her arms. She unwrapped it, revealing a small child, perhaps only about five or six seasons old. She resembled the woman, but with black hair. She smiled, kissing the child's forehead, "You are safe, my Allie."

The woman was an old avariel from a distant land, her name was Aerie. She had the child out of wed-lock with a man she met and fell in love with named Talimus. Even though she had one child already with another, this child was different, for she carried infernal blood just like her father.

Little Allie opened her crystal blue eyes, gazing up to her mothers face. She sneezed a bit, making Aerie laugh. Allie watched her mother, and smiled reaching up to her face. Her touch was deadly, even at a young age. Aerie fliched, but kept her smile. Allie nuzzled her head against her mothers chest, whispering, "I not hurt you, mumma?" Allies voice was soft, and very timid, but nothing like a normal childs. It was soft like a young woman, but still a little bit on the squeaky side.

Aerie shook her head, kissing her head gently, "No, my sweet... get some sleep tomorrow is a big day for you," She pet Allies hair, "Tomorrow we start you lessons on alchemy." Allie nodded, smiling once more. She yawned and whispered out once more, "I love you, mumma." Aerie's smile grew. She knew for once that every thing would be alright... or at least for now. This was a secret she had to keep, even from the one she loved more than life.

Alone by the fire, Aerie sat. She stroked her hair, gently tying it back with an elastic band, watching her little angel sleep. The embers danced, and silhouette shadows danced across the caverns walls. One by one, each of the shadows disappeared, and a big one formed, walking out from the wall. The shadow formed a tall, muscular body, that of a man. He bared no shirt, sweat falling between the muscle crevices on his chest. He wore fine-chained pants, and across his shoulders hung a great sword, dazzled in red rubies and blood-stones. He was gorgeous once looked in the face, a dimpled chin and compelling golden eyes. Aerie stood at once, bowing her head as he approached her, then she looked up, placing a finger to her lips. She motioned to Allie, asleep by the fire.

The man nodded, taking Aerie by the hand. He wrapped an arm about her waist, pulling him to her as he guided her away. Aerie looked back, making sure Allie had not stirred. She turned her head back forward, and walked with the man.

A short passage way was shadowed in a corner of the room. It was long and narrow, but easily gotten to if one slouched down. The man lead Aerie, carefully placing his hands on her wings, gently forcing them to be lowered. They both walked until they came to the opening of a frozen lake within another cavern. A waterfall adorned the farthest wall, sparkling a crystal light. It was frozen over, just as the lake was, but every few seconds a sweat of water would cascade down, spiraling into a crack in the ice.

Aerie's eyes lit up as she saw the sight, smiling. She looked to the man, finally whispering, "Lord Khanze, you have come to take her... now? But why?" A look of anxiety and worry crossed Aerie's face. She knew her daughter was to be taken in time, to a place deep below the ground. A secret Academy where she would live amongst others such as herself. It had gotten to the point where Allie was too much for Aerie to handle, her touch was getting deadlier and in a matter of time Allie would be a danger to those all around her. Aerie knew this was the only way.

"The Academy is only taking one more boat full of students... you have got to let her go now, or she will have to wait another five seasons," his voice was brutally soft and echoed against the caverns walls. Aerie nodded, "I was just about to teach her a few things from Alchemy..." He nodded, then placed a hand to Aerie's chin, "Cheer up, she will learn from the best," He smiled, "And in a few years you will get to see her again." She shook from his touch and pulled away, nodding, "I understand, just take care of her... she only has me. She..." her voiced paused for a split moment, "She does not know Talimus is her father... she knows no one of Celsus... the only one she knows is me." Her voice trembled with the last sentence. Again, he placed a hand on her shoulder, "Do not worry, everything will be fine." Aerie looked up, nodding. "Thank you old friend."

A little stir was heard, Allie's little voice could be heard from down the corridor, "Mumma? Where yew go?" Aerie bolted back, trying her best to fold her wings down. Khanze shifted into the shadows, following Aerie back to the warm room. Aerie was back in a flash, swooping her little Allie into her arms. Allie smiled, kissing her moms nose then tilted her head, "Where yew go mumma?" Aerie shook her head, placing a finger to her lips, "No fear my dear I am right here..." Her eyes slowly sadden as she saw Khanze come out from the shadows. She hugged Allie tightly, and whispered, "I love you Allie, never forget that." Allie hugged her back, not really understanding. "This is Khanze, dear... a Lord from a secret place underground... he will be taking you there until I can get there, okay?" Allie shook her head, "No, mumma... I no leave yew here." Aerie choked a bit, handing her to Khanze. Allie writhe, screaming, "No mumma! No!!" Khanze held her tightly, but not enough to hurt her. Aerie reached up and caressed her hair, looking into her daughters eyes, "Everything will be fine... I promise. Please just go." Allie cried, her blue eyes sparkling. Allie was upset, and with that her hands grew a murky red color. A shadowy mist formed, trailing from her hands; Allie kicked and screamed, but Khanze would not let her down, he backed up against the wall, walking into the shadows from where he had come, along with Allie. Aerie cried as both disappeared. She fell forward, onto her knees. She grabbed the satin sheets and held them close to her, quietly sobbing. "You are just like Talimus..." She whispered out as the fire slowly burned out.[/color]

Aerie sat there for a couple days, silently sobbing. Her only love child was gone, and she believed she had just made the greatest mistake of her life. Her body convulsed, she opened her eyes, staring into the now, slowly dismissing fire. Allie, she was the fruit of Aeries heart; she was the daughter Aerie had with her love, Talimus. It was terribly hard to let Allie go, let alone keep her a secret from society for the past five summers.

And it all started on one cool morning...

Talimus took Aerie by the hand, leading her outside the city of Ithaca, to a secret that he had only known. On the outskirts of the darkened city, he lead her into the cemetery. There a fog cast across the ground, little streams zig-zagged across some parts of the grave site. There was one particular stream that lead to a busy area. Talimus spoke a few odd words, the bushy area swinging gently open. He smiled to her, leading her inside it's welcomed darkness.

Inside, Aerie could see a beautiful, yet gloomy garden. All the trees were dead, even the once lively willows vines drooped more, and some even fallen to the ground. A darkened lake was at the base of the willow, and Talimus lead her close to it. The lakes water was red, and above the sun glimmered, shining off the red substance. He turned to Aerie, placing a hand to her cheek; pulling her close to him, Talimus spoke into her ear, "I love you Aerie." The words wrapped Aerie, causing her to stumble closer into his welcomed arms.

He slowly kissed her, a strap of her gown slowly falling off her shoulder. From there, it only lead to his desire to want her more. And so it goes...

Months passed, and Aerie left Ithaca, left to the mountains. She had told no one, or left no notes of reason why she was gone. Alone Aerie governed herself, and the unborn that thrived inside her.

All because of that one cool morning.

2. Lady Allie

Lady Allie Lady of Chaos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Something deep inside pierced Aerie's side. She was not sure of what it could be, but only one thing came to mind; Allie. She rushed outside the cavern she had been dormant in for the past three days, the snow finally ceased from falling. Aerie found herself struggling down the mountain side, tripping over the depths of snow. "I have got to find him... something is not right..." she thought. It seemed like hours passed as she walked against the wind, too strong to even try to fly back to Ithaca... all she could do was walk, press forward on the trek to Ithaca. Every once in a while she would touch her chest, it beating sharply. Millions of thoughts ran wild throughout her mind, and she could not stop until she reached the gates of Ithaca. Above her, pine trees covered with snow fell down upon her, weighing her down even more. She tripped forward, falling into the snow, she reached to her neck, gripping the bloodstone, silently wishing Talimus would show... Aerie looked up before her vision faded to see two shadows looking down upon her; she smiled grimly knowing it wasn't who she had wished for.

Sitting alone in the royal chambers, deep into trance, almost instantly he awoke. Talimus looked forward, touching his pulsating chest, feeling the end of his bloodstone burning red with alert. He stood quickly, blowing out the candle lights, and gently throwing his shadow cloak about him. Forward he paced to outside the door, passing everyone in the corridors without a word. He pushed open the doors violently and took flight towards the sea.

Gently the shadow lay her down on a bed of leaves. Taking her hand into his the gray elf kissed her hand. The little shadow beside him had a dagger in hand, placing it to Aerie's neck, cursing her to wake up. Aerie slowly stirred, her body still defrosting from her engaging trek; she could barely see in front of her, and smiled when she saw the shadowy figure in front of her. "Tal..." she started until Szareth's face came into focus. Her eyes bulged a bit and she sat forward, looking into her husbands eyes, her neck cut from the little half-lings dagger. "Ouch!" She yelped as it pierced her neck. Blood trickled down her throat; Szareth kicked the halfling gently and took Aerie into his arms. "We thought we lost you... you had been gone for such a long time Aerie... but thank Tiemmay we found you... We are never sending you on duties to Ithaca again." All he could do was hug her, and Aerie closed her eyes, sighing... he was not Talimus.

Talimus watched perched from a tree above Aerie and her reunited husband. His face was emotionless. He sent a thought, hoping Aerie would and could hear, "My Aerie, fear not... I am here and will be till the leave; something is wrong and we must speak. Come to me in the midst of night, when the moon touches the ocean low tide. " She opened her eyes, tracing the trees above, still she could not spot him, but she didn't care; she would do as she was asked and meet him discreetly.

Many hours passed, and Szareth finally let Aerie go, and he rolled on into a deep reverie. She smiled somewhat, touching the side of his face. She stood quickly, trying to be as silent as she could. Walking past the two sleeping Halflings, she mad her way outside the Woodsie Grotto. She tiptoed her way past the sleepy houses, into the deep hidden trail to the ocean. She walked onto the sandy beach, barefooted, making her way to the quiet ocean. She looked out towards the horizon, seeing the moon reflected in the middle of the coming and going waves. She smiled gently, then looking down to her own reflection. From above, a shadow came down, finally appearing behind her. It was him; Talimus.

He took her in his arms, kissing her neck. "You have been gone for a long time... and with no words?" He shook his head awaiting her reply.

"Talimus... she is gone." He quirked a brow, slanting his eyes somewhat. "She... who is gone, Aerie?" "Allie... our..." she spoke in a whisper, "daughter." He focused on to her eyes, pressing a kiss against her forehead, then whispered into her eyes. "Our daughter? We will find her. I promise, but..." he softened his voice into more of a quieter whisper, "We have a lot to talk about." He pressed a kiss against her lips, and let her go. He smiled, touching the bloodstone against her heart. He nodded to her, then took to the sky. Aerie fell forward, tears streaming down her face.

"Don't cry love. I am going to find her, " he spoke into her mind.