Kurts Fantasy World

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by Kurt, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Kurt

Kurt The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Salt Shrine - Trapped ghosts are inside. Riddle Rogue. Sleep Scroll. Altar of Air. Madness Mansion. Flint Farm = Dwarves.

Underground Urchin. Rage Ring. Fairy Fountain. Cat Chimney = Cat stuck in chimney. Hawk Hollow = A birds nest. Thunder Thugs = Are they related to Thor. Junkyard Octopus sounds ridiculous out of water and sorting out trash with its tentacles.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Wild Wraith. Altar of Ants. Wizard Emblem Teleport Tattoos. Cursed Cleaver. Helmet of Horns. Elephant Elves. Walking Willow = Tree Spirit. Diamond Quarry. Séance Shack.

Snake of Runes = Immune to Magic. Shroud Spirit = Immune to magic. Spell Spiders = Immune to magic.

Mistletoe Marionette = Dryad. Master Matador = Immune to Minotaurs. Azure Ankh. Louse bite spoils food.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +327 / 1 / -0
    as a DM, i'm interested in hearing more about how you came by this system, what made it happen? rather than results of your randomiser i'd love to hear more about the randomiser it's self

4. olivia_the_lamb

olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    I second this notion!

5. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    I am no stranger to unusual ideas. I just thought it up because I wanted to create a system, an idea generator because I was planning to use it to create a game rather than writing a story. I had made a board game years before not relating to the randomizer. Its been under my bed for the last twenty years. I did send my idea for the board game off to wizards of coast but I never got a reply back and I gave up after that. I was thinking about putting the game on this site so that everyone could have it, but its huge too much information. I was thinking about mythlogical creatures that they are combination of 2 or more creatures like a centaur or a minotaur. So I came up with the idea what if you could make up your own mythical creature from a combination of animals. So I put different animals on cards. You draw 2 animal cards for each player and you are a combination of these creatures. You go around the board collecting treasure and battling monsters. You need to collect so many emeralds, diamonds, sapphires, rubies and pearls to win the game before other players.

6. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +327 / 1 / -0
    ok, say you have a combination of 2 creatures, how do you decide which is dominant when it comes to assigning stats?

7. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    The first card you draw is the top half. The second card is the bottom half. You know that puzzle that most people have done at least once where you draw the top half you fold it over and pass it to the next person and they draw the bottom half. Then you reveal it.

My favorite video games and the games I played the most were the ones that had randomizers in them they go back to the early 80's right up to present. Intellivison the last ones out for the system I picked up a copy of advanced dungeon and dragons treasure of tarmin and the tower of doom they both had randomizers in them. Next there was a computer game dungeon hack with random mazes. They all had random mazes. Hero's of might and magic 2 on the computer. Random generated maps. Slayer for 3do the short lived expensive game system. Diablo 3 I finished a few times random mazes. Games that have randomizers are few and far between. I only wished they made a new treasure of tarmin and dungeon hack games with todays graphics please. Other games are just a one way trip they never change.

8. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Feeding Skulls. Compass Center. Jade Needle = weapon. Gold Torpedo. Gold Gallows. Net Library= Internet. Park Ship like a car. Brandish cloak cutter = Knife. Mummy Mouse. Snort Pollen = A new kind of drug. Pollen Pixie. Mortar Mountain = Its been bombed a lot. Sledgehammer Sapphire Snail. Enchanted Sleep. Pegasus Soothsayer. Forsaken Fear, Marrow Monk. Squirrel Salvia. 2 Beelzebub Beetles. Tower of Knowledge, Crimson Coral, Bald Earth Bride = Druid. Hermit Hoard. Storm Scholar = wizard. Jokers Jewels.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Miracle Mermaid = Healer. Miracle Mind = Genius. Pig Pit. Doctor Diviner. Grave Ghouls. Squall of Splinters. Archaic Enchanter. Trickster Triumph Purse Prank. Drunken Dweller. Chick Clash = fight.
    Snoop Song = Snoop Dog. Torn Truth Tribunal. Goatee Gnomes Tunnel Journey with Mosaic Machetes. Falcon Frenzy Bird Bite. Boomrang Bully. Emerald Eel.

You can even form sentences with the random words the bigger it gets.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    I even thought that it could be possible to create random paragraphs if I pursuit it for years but it would take more of my time the bigger it got. I have been working on a new idea for a game but it is in early development. I would use the randomizer to achieve my ideas for this game which I am now working on it is called War God it looks like it could be promising but I should know more as the weeks go by. I started with new randomizations for this game rather than going back over the old stuff. 2 cards so far with 20 options on each card. 1 randomization per day but not everyday. I like collecting fantasy card and board games. Lord of the rings, game of thrones, starwars and warhammer disk wars. Love the art for these games only that I have not figured how to play them yet. I need someone to teach me.

11. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Next I want to show you how I make sense out of random words in the following examples.

Snack Baron Coins Blood Ball Fairy Hail.
    Horse Shire Crescent Errands Peak Armor Samurai.
    Mine Elixir Silver Strode Mosaic Mystery Sunshine.
    Frog Loot Plane Sponge Strangle Rat Master.
    Lumbered Dream Cellar Junkyard Maw Punish Wizard.

Treat it as a puzzle and combine words to create a sentence.

Blood Baron does errands with his Shire Horse. The Silver Samurai is a character save him for later. The Rat Master Punishes a wizard in the Junkyard Cellar. The Mosaic Mine could be cave paintings and there are Crescent Coins on the floor.

Next I did another randomization of five lines and what came next surprised me.

Words I put together were Palace Hedge, Thunder Trample that is the Shire Horse jumping over the palace hedge. The sound of Thunder of its hooves. I also had the word Katana Knife came up which would be used in the Magic Market as there is a gruesome murder explained with words that it came up with random details that I refuse to disclose as I do not wish to offend anybody. The Silver Samurai had committed the murder. There was blood and vomit with the kill that's all I can say.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Just to see you mad Jim it was worth it. It shows you have a short fuse loser.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +327 / 1 / -0
    i'm not mad. i'm fine lol. merely started wondering how many actual posts you'd made.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  14. olivia_the_lamb

olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Kurt, if you can't stop antagonizing members you will be reprimanded officially. This is a warning.

15. JNK

JNK King of tards

Ratings:
    +138 / 4 / -2
    Kurt, if your only way to get release from your frustrations is to attack other people on the net, there are forums more suited for your taste... on the other hand, you could start playing Runescape and make fun of new people calling them noobs and scamming them (just like other 14 year olds do) ... well on the other hand in order to do that you would have to develop high level character, which might be just beyond you skills :D