Kurts Fantasy World

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by Kurt, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Kurt

Kurt The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Here are my ideas.

Echo Enclave, Nail Wail Dweller, 2 flying puppies with eyes of garnet, Waterfall Amoeba

Wilo the Wisps Witch, Emperor Knight, Diamond Dragon is indestructible.

Marshal Gears a cyborg with robot legs. Sacramental Stake does 16d.
    Sacred Stew increases strength.

Wargs (evil wolves) leaping over fissures. Send an Orc into orbit.
    meadow basin is a lake. Rolling Barrels of Blades.

Periscope Bog - A tentacle with any eye of the end of it pops up and looks around and goes back under. You know the creature in the garbage from star wars kind of reminds me of that creature.

Sledgehammer Sylphs are Fairies. Slug Stripper Jabba the Hutts girlfriend.

Sorrow Zombie, Mountain Hulk, Trough of Splinters, Ebony Samurai.

Ghost Glacier - souls trapped in Ice. Shell Scroll - A scroll inside of a shell.

Taboo Toy, Famished Fort, Portal Parapet, Cerise Curse, Ninja Nymphs Beach, Oaken Vault.

Squealing Cellar - You are attacked by a fuzzy beast a Porcupine Spider. You take damage everytime you hit the spider.

Hope you like my ideas.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Lord Yuan

Lord Yuan Death-Thousand+

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Man you gotta put this all into writing, your ideas are always nifty but alone they don't mean as much.

AND SO I ISSUE A CHALLENGE TO YOU KURT!

I the victor of the previous TFF writing competition (after many complications) publicly throw down my "writing gauntlet for writing". I hope to see you in the arena so I may cross words (?) with you during the next writing competition, I'd have to double check the thread to find out when it is though.

3. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    It is so difficult for me to write a story. I know for a few people (authors) its a lot easier because they have a gift much like an artist or a singer. I do not have the gift just the imagination. A long time ago like more than 20 years I wrote a 13 to 15 page science fiction story that's the best that I ever done.

4. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    That is a good idea Yuan :D (I proclaim as judge of your work ;))
    And Kurt, I actually proposed your system of random words fitting together for inspiration for the next Short Story competition.
    The length would be nowhere near 10-15 pages, so it shouldn't be too much work and the inspiration is always worth a lot :) I think you should definitely have a look :D

5. Lord Yuan

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    There are people that are gifted which are a minority, and people who strive through failure to make tolerable work. I consider myself the latter, so you aren't up against anything special. If anything it would just be for fun though, maybe you'll even surprise yourself.

Also was your sci-fi story published? I'd be interested in checking it out.

6. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    No it was not published. Hundreds of people entered only ten people were selected for the book. I am the same person that did the dream posts years ago on this site. Nobody believed me I was having those ideas. I have no more vivid dreams that I had just about everyday. I was on a medication years ago. I had all these dreams so I decided to take advantage of it. Later I was taken off the medication and the dreams stopped. About a year later I came up with the random idea copying words from books on cards 13 lines on 1 card. Each line would have at least five words long. I would average about seven words per line and sometimes even more words until the space was used up and then I would go to the next line of random words. My randomizer got better the bigger it got. Another year it might be twice the size its hard to imagine the amount of ideas that I will be getting out it. Right now I get 8 lines of random words. Every seven cards of about 75 to 90 words per card. In a couple of weeks I will have 9 lines of random words. An idea generator that really does work. The thing is you have to select the words you put in the randomizer. I wouldn't put words like it, or, and, those words would be useless. When I did my first randomizer I choose words from a word circle books. It did not work well. Choose the words from the books you read. Do worry about repeating words on different cards it is going to happen and it just increases the frequency the word appears.

7. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Random today 7 words across. 9 lines down = 63 words and 63 cards each filled with an average of 90 words per card thousands of combinations. one word per card generated.

Carrion Cemetery also the word gnaw and jaws came up. Previously on another randomization Zombie Hoard came up and Mosaic Mausoleum and Voodoo Visions.

Juju Artifact - An object an object with supposed magical powers came up randomly it is African.

Other stuff that came up randomly today not related to the above. Fire Pyre makes sense.

Wither Whirlpool, Gastropod Grotto, Cobra Cradle, Rope Rooster. Can you lasso a Rooster. I don't think so. Mockery Mayhem, Ninja Warrior, Temple Gong, Antelope Knoll, Owl Egg, Tower Guard and Hover dragonfly came up random today.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Random Today!

Unearth March and Scourage Skeletons = An Undead Army.

Weeping Scorpion King summons a Portal of Pity.

Desert Dragon Heart Hounds can hear your heart beating. I also had a Scroll of Silence pop up. A Pagan Pulse amulet came up before. You can use a scroll of silence to fool the hounds also the amulet will attract the hounds if left somewhere.

A carriage in a canyon follows a trail of trees. A rabbit runs across the path.

Ferret Farm and Iron Helmet came up randomly. Iron Helmet would be a bit too heavy to wear.

Sea Park Quest and Poseidon Probe. The robot probe finds Sculptures of Selkies (half man and half seal in mythology)

A Mortar explodes causing a Crater Circle in the Desert.

A Carousel of Coffins does not make sense but came up randomly.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Random Today!

Fire Factories of Hell produce Molten Morsels to be consumed. A bucket of Squirm Spice and Roasted Cockroaches are also available. The factories also have Tin Tiger Robots to guard them. There is also a Torture Truncheon weapon here.

Other places in Hell are the Altar of the Abyss and the Plague Pool don't drink from it.

Meanwhile in an other location Elven Rites summon a Solstice Snake.

Random tip Bless a Banshee to get rid of it. Remember all this came up randomly today I did not make it up by myself.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    If you want to create your own random world you need 7 cards each filled with words from the books you read. 1 book creates 1 or 2 cards filled with about 91 words average per card. Sometimes more or less words. You have selected these words yourself for the randomizer. I have 63 cards. You select 1 randomly generated word per card so the author does not have to worry about perjury. How you achieve this you can use dice or have a computer generate a number. I use dice. I first roll 3 dice to achieve the line number out of 13 lines. If the number is greater than 13 I go back to line 1. Next I roll 1 or 2 dice to achieve a number. If you have six words in the line I use one dice. If you have more than six words in a line you roll 2 dice. When the number is greater than the amount of words you go back to the first word to get what word you picked. I really hope that someone else creates a random world. If you do you can use my post. It will probably never happen but I just wonder what it would be like to have a group of randomizers get together and make use of all those ideas.

11. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    I don't believe it a massive evil army has been randomly created and a massive army of good was created from one randomization. I will reveal it tomorrow. God help us all!

12. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Today I will list the Army of Evil and save the Army of Good for tomorrow.

From the Den of the Dead a flock of Bone Birds emerges. Foul Fort a group of Miasma Musketeers. Zombies with guns, but they have to smarter than average Zombies. Brutal Banshees joins a cloud of Gnarled Gargoyles with a group of Valise Vampires. Medicine Mummies Undead Healers accompanies the Zombie Musketeers. The undead also carry an Artifact of Abomination.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    The randomizer is a powerful tool because it is an idea generator. A writer can use it but now almost everyone can be writers. You have no ideas to write a story use the randomizer. The larger it is the more ideas. I have 9 lines of random words and soon it will be 10 lines. I am going to keep randomizing and record my ideas in a book. The interesting thing is that these random lists different people will see different results with the same list of words.

14. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Army of Good

The Trophy Troop of Elite Fighters. The Opal Ogres Tribe of Clerics. The Spire Sylphs Air Fairies.

Wild Leopard Spirits summoned by the Sylphs. Mammoth Meat came up randomly possible to feed the Trophy Troop and Ogre Clerics. Also from another randomization the words Mammoth Rampage Thunder Trample came up so maybe I should count the Mammoths as a Troop.

I know nine random lines is huge. 63 cards of random words would scare most people from trying this. Each card has 13 lines of random words and each line has seven words average. 5 minimum and sometimes more than seven words depending on how many you can fit in however you should not do more than 9 words max. All I want you do is read a few books and come up with seven cards as you read books. This is a tiny preview of what is to come. The bigger it is the more ideas will be created. You have done it you now have seven cards. You pick one word from each card randomly to produce a line of seven words. You now should pick two words that make sense and keep doing this until you cannot make any more. The words that make sense save them for later to add to other group of words. Don't spend to much time looking at the lists if the words don't jump out forget about it. I spend less than 10 minutes even when the list is huge. I scan each line and write down the combinations of two words together usually side by side. Sometimes you may even see a combination of 3 words or more. This is more fun than word circle because you are creating your own ideas. Good Luck!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Lord Yuan

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Is this all really analog then with real physical cards? For awhile I'd thought you had programmed a function or an engine to preform the matching.

16. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    I use dice to determine to what word is picked on each card. I roll 3 dice first to determine what line out of 13 is picked. If the number is greater than the list you go back to line one. So if you rolled a 14 you would go back to one. 15 would be 2 and so on. Once you have achieved the line number roll 1 dice or 2 dice. If the number is greater than the amount of words you go back to the first word. Hope that clears that up.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  17. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Look here is the list of words that I generated to make the monsters.

Blind Trophy Den Test Hand Squirming Effigy. Line 1
    Crept Bone Bird Pain Bump Miasma Ladder. Line 2
    Spire Sylphs Serpent Brutal Dead Ivy Rogue.
    Barn Mummy Troop Train Banshee Shell Fallow.
    Desert Musketeer Perilous Stream Cloud Gargoyles Medicine.
    Halt Valise Health Vampire Sting Chapel Spider.
    Attic Leopard Spirits Wild Prayer Growl Ogres.
    Opal Artifact Mammoth Meat Prey Ladle Mountain.
    Abomination Level Ocher Caterpillar Tummy Dagger Gable.

For example Bone Birds is in Line 2. Medicine line 5 and Mummy Line 4 = Medicine Mummy. All the creatures good and evil are in the list with the exception of the word Gnarled I added to Gargoyles.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    There is one other bonus when you read a book and you write the words down to make 1 or 2 cards per book look over words you have on the card 13 lines of words on each card. You may find there is combinations on the cards themselves not relating to the story because you have picked them from all over book even before you do the randomizing. Somebody told me to scan books without reading that is really tedious don't do it that way. So you can enjoy reading your book at the same time while listing the words you picked on a card.

19. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    My computer has been down for a week. So I was unable to make any posts. So now I should continue where I left off.

Random information as it came up.

Wall Wreckage of Battery Basilica. Dragon King Glider. Ape Archers. Vagabond sleeping in a Barn.
    Tank Toad - Big and Fat. Mammoth Thunder Trample. Shadow Shade Seductress. Alabaster Attic.
    Tendril Trap = Tentacle Trap.

Unearth Decaying Mob of Maniacs = Zombies. Brownie Slave Nest. Barbarian Basket of Cherries. Forbidden Faith. Avalanche Mountain. Fear Funnel = Giant Spider. Roman Robe. Sulfur Snake. Mausoleum Gallery. Devouring Ooze. Druid Imp.

The Frosty Fields Peril Plateau. 2 Great Wool Worms. 1 Morgue Mistress. 1 Imp Interloper. 1 Scroll of Fog. 2 Rings of Fate. 1 Obsidian Ogre. 1 Dragon Diplomacy = You may trade with a Dragon this turn. Devils Castle. Aurora Altar. 1 Grecian Gold Vase. The words Wool and Fate came up Twice.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Hangman Hall. Emerald Elemental. Braided Basket. Shock Snake. Cheat Coma. Monastery Mob. Plains Pelt. Gold Chalice. Frozen Fragrance. Roast Boar. Doom Dweller. Bag of Blossoms. Citadel Cross.

Chanting Cedar Coven. Gloating Gypsies. Brimstone Bride. Forbidden Frescoes of Rainbow Reptiles. Savage Sparkle in her eye. Wailing Whip. Damned Bull (minotaur). Bulbous Behemoth. Diamond Ring. Ring of Rust damages Golems and Robots. Sun Skitters. Crow Coins. Bore Basin of Butcher Beetles. The Brimstone Bride from Devils Castle with a savage sparkle in her eye uses the wailing whip on the damned bull. Outside in hell her pet the Bulbous Behemoth patrols outside. The Bore Basin of Butcher Beetles are nearby.

• Dumb Dumb x 1