Kingdom of Elves

Discussion in 'The Kingdom of the Elves' started by Nienor, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Chaipaku

Chaipaku Beware The Night

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Pops?! anyone.....well lets split up!....like go different directions...you get it!"

Lief wanders away then spots an odd lever

"hmm wonder what this is...*pulls lever and a spike comes outta nowhere and jabs him in the chest but dosen't go all the way through he falls on floor and the spike dissappears* Hey......what was that........doing there *coughs up blood* So this is how it ends.......*cough* great well a little yell....AHhh....nope ahh rest" *Lief falls asleep on the floor badly wounded and a yell that anyone barley heard*

2. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger looked over the map of the areas that had been attacked. "So he hasn't leveled any cities, just thrashed them up a bit, I suppose he must be biding his time for now." "Yes and from the look of it he'd be here, at Magog Castle, it's located near the center of the area he's hit." "Very well, then I'll head there and put a stop to it." "It won't be that simple, there will be many perils on the way there, and up through the vastle chambers." "Yes I know, but none the less I can handle it, especially with those two I'm sure will acccompany me." "I hope you're right Avenger." "Trust me, we can handle it. Farewell Jurab." "Fare well yourself Avenger, may the gods be with you." Avenger nodded to the high priest of the temple and prepaired to find Lief and Nause.

3. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    She hadn't gone far when she heard the words of Lief and the sound as he hits the ground. She runs directly to him and sees that he is in a really bad condition.

"What..? How are you? what should I do?" she says while sitting down, trying to stop the blodflow. She calles to the nature for help and amnage to ease the pain and tha amount of blood pouring out of his body. She just whiched that the paladin was there. maybe he could have healed Lief.

4. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lief looks to her

"I'm not gonna die with this.....*cough* wound but if i bleed to death then I will go get avenger...quick...*Cough*"

His head droops

5. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    She is desperate to help but don't know what to do. She lays his heasd in her lap and starts calling out for Avenger.

"Pops! Eh..Avenger?! Come quick if you here me! Please pops!"

6. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger was making his way out of the temple when he stopped. He didn't know why but he began to run to an isolated part of the temple. He knew it wasn't just him when he saw many other clerics running with him. Finally they came to what must've been the cause of their reaction. Lief was laying on the floor bleeding badly. Avenger rushed to his side and without looking up spoke to Nause, "How long has he been like this, do you know? By the gods how did he get this way?" Avenger and two of the clerics who had joined him quickly pooled their magics in several healing spells. When the wound had closed Avenger looked at Nause. "He should be fine. He's lucky he was here when this happened. It's hard to die of anything besides natural causes in a temple of Torm. The good gods wouldn't allow a person be slain in their temples."

7. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    With tears in hear eyes and some quite sobs she shakes her head at the questions. "I.. I was.. we had just ... I came to him..shortly after he got hurt and he... he...I don't know..." She gets a little better whit the knowledge he will be alright. "Thanks..." she mutters, not bothering to lock up at the person standing around her and Lief.

8. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lief opens his eyes and looks around the room

"....damn traps....who puts traps in a temple?"

9. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    With Leif carried to a seperate room for healin, still unconsious(I guess that's what happened), Nausë is feeling a little less worried. When Lief woke up she sat beside his bed, gently toching his forhead with a wet cloth. She smiled at Lief when he opened his eyes but was worried when hearing about the trap. She should have known though, had she investigated the place where he'd fallen, but she hadn't.

"A trap you say? That seems odd. How are you feeling? Do you have any strenght in your body? Pops told me about dangerous things happening in town and he believs there's an evil mage controlling the golems and the like. He want's us to be with him in the fights, I'd guess. How do you feel? she askes with appearent consern.

10. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lief looks at her

"I'm fine, but hurt a little....or a lot.....whichever is more convient, how are you, you seem worried, don't worry about me, worry about you. Your more important than me, Thats what the god I spoke to when I was out said. He said, you were the 'Key' and I needed to watch over you and care less about myself. oooo....that hurts!!"

11. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Nausë is stunned. Why should her love(the lovespell is on in tghe tempel right?) have to sacrifice himself for her sake?

"You sure you're gonna be ok? I don't need to be the key right now! I need to be with you!" She grasp his hand tightly, maybe a little to tight. "Can I do anything, anything, to make you feel better? nAnything that will see to it so that you will recover faster? I really want to help you, no matter what the gods says."

12. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lief winces
    (si spell is on)

"Hand hurts...nothing I can think of....*lief gets a sinister smile on his face then it fades* No nothing, at least not now, just being here helps!"

Lief gets up and staggeres a bit

"Woah, this feels like that one time back in the war tavern, shesh!"

13. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Flushing Nausë let go of his hand. "Sorry..." she then laughs innocently. "You feel drunk? Never been drunk, tell me about it."

14. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "hah, its great sometimes....lets see here uhmm*lief whispers some encantations and three jars of beer appear* whats say me and you get drunk? just don't throw up then you have to start all over agian" Lief graps a jug and pours some into a cup hands it to Nausë gets himself one then drinks it

15. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    (I don't know but in LOTR elves don't get drunk, so I'm gonna let Nausë drink alot before she gets drunk, k?)

She drinks it but doesn't feel a thing. "Is something supposed to happen or must we drink all of that?"

16. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "hell, drink as much as you can, when your vision is blurry and you do stupid shit, your there!"

Lief pours himself another cup and begins drinking it

17. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Ok then..." She follow Lief's lead. When she's finished she askes: "You don't think it would go faster if we had like...something stronger to drink?"

18. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "right!" *Lief summons up the strongest stuff he can ever remember drinking* "this stuff'll get a cow drunk in 2 drinks *hicc-up*"

19. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    She takes a sip. "Nothing." She takes some gulps from the flask. "Woh! Such pretty stars!" She shakes her head and then stands more steadily. "Aww, you didn't say anything about any headace..." She presses her palms against her forehead, thinking it might help. "Never had an ace this strong. She tries to smile at Lief but she swoones and topples to the floor. Propping herself up on her elbows she looks up to Lief. "Hm mh you trickster." she says with a smile. "Know you're damn handsome?"

Last edited: Jul 13, 2005
  20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger went to the stables to prepair for the journey. He looked over each horse, all of them strong pure breds, when finally he found one that suited him. It's hair was grey with black spots. It seemed older than the others, but it was larger and stronger, and it had a lot of spirit in it's eyes. "Ha, a horse that fits a rider is truely a great meeting indeed."