Kingdom of Elves

Discussion in 'The Kingdom of the Elves' started by Nienor, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Chaipaku

Chaipaku Beware The Night

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lief turns around looking for the mage when he spots the archer, he runs toward her

"Hey there good of you to show up, care to help us? I could use some help.....why....are you staring at me like that? oh well come on and help we need to find the mage!"

Lief taps her on the shoulder then stared at her

"Uhnnn....are you....OK?.....you look a little stiff....."

2. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger ran for what seemed like hours, unable to find an entry to where this large becon of magic stood. Finally he turned a corner and what he saw did not please him, this was indeed the location of the mage, but he was being accompanied by what appeared to be a stone colossus and two doppelgangers. Avenger drew his swords and shouted to his foes, "By the gods and lords of the realms villain satnd and be slain!!" "Ha! what good can a simple templar knight do against all I have brought to this place? Face it paladin, this city is lost! And no feat of valor by the likes of you will save it! Oh well, you seem intent on fighting, very well, if you survive perhaps we shall meet again, but for now these will handle you, and your companions!" With this the mage disappeared. The doppelgangers took on Avenger's form, then left, to what Avenger could only assume was the location of Lief and the archer. Avenger would have followed but one very big problem stood in his path, he was about to face a colossus in single combat...

3. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    (thought you said everything froze of the timespell but maybe you meant it stopped at the place where the guy was. So then I guess it hasn't frozen and play on. In that case she just stopped because she couldn't spot the mage ok?)

"Oh.. there you are. I was just looking for you and.... ehh. This might sound strange to you. I never seen you before and when I did I was really pist of as for what you did. I hate those who just fool around with magic. But I feel a certain connection to you... I can't explain it but, with chance of sounding like a clyshé, I think we are kinda 'meant for eachother'." She sais with an unmistakable doubt in her voice and expression.

"Maybe you have some answers? Do you even recognise me? I was at the inn then I felt strange and al went black for a second and.. Well here I am."

While talking she looks around to anywhere but to the mage and after a while she starts feeling/playing with his sleeve. She does that subconsiusly just to feel him and be near to him. She also walks in VERY close to him and when she is finished talking there are barely four inches between there faces. She looks rigth into his eyes with her almondshaped, sparkling green elven eyes.

( I don't know how tall he is so I don't know if she loks up at him, but i guess she is. In that case she is standing on her toes to be as close to him as possible)

( I just wondered about the lovespell. How long does it last? I hope not for long since I cant realy play out my character with that one on me. Pleas tell me when it's off. And do tell Nausë about the sneezing-dragon-spell thing. Maybe after the lovespell has retired.)

4. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    (the lovespell shall be gone once we are out of magical range when we exit the city, and the sneeze thing is kinda....permanint so do try not to sneeze!)

"Yea...uhmmm later right now could you not.....get so close....hey pops....hows about that man over there with the wand thats glowing all sinister like?....pops?......hey your suppost to be froze-AHHHHHH"

Lief was struck by a evil glow that mage him fall to his back uncouncious

"Hahah finally, you girl, if I were you, I would scurry along"

5. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    The hulking form before Avenger slammed it's massive fist into the building next to it, toppling the structure. Clearly the moster wanted to intimidate him. However Avenger was a paladin of the light wall. He would not fear any such creature. The paladin took a stance and awaited the towering form before him to make it's move...

6. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    *I'm un-counsious :( that sucks*

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    (well I'd suggest you do something about that two doplegangers of me are approaching you)

The behemoth took three steps toward Avenger then he knew it's plan, and began to retreat from it, many would think him a coward until the monster flug itself down onto the ground, had Avenger not move he would have been crushed by the tremendous body slam. Avenger took that opportunity to take a made slash at the brute with the sword that bore his name, freezing part of the thing's head, he then followed the stroke with a crushing blow from his other sword...

8. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    (well via's the only one next to me....she hasen't done anything yet :()

9. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    The archer, angry because of what had been done to her love strung an arrow to her bow in a lightning-quik moment and let go. She would do anything(how foolish of her) to protect her loved one.

After firing she went into a crouch and rolled to the right, suspecting the mage(or wathever it was) striking her to with one of those... magical bolts. She headed for a nearby tree to seek some shelter. It hurt her that she had to leave her love unconsius but figured she would do better in the fight from the tree. And thus it would be better for her mage.

10. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    *slowly gets up*

"ohh my aching-WOAH WHAT THE HELL!!!??? pops I didn't know you could duplicate yourself"

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    The dark mage sneered as he caught the arrow that had been destined for his eye and broke it over his knee, "Hmph, tha one's trouble, minions attack!!" and with this command the dopplegangers, which had taken the form of Avenger, but with no giant sword closed in on the two.

Avenger rolled to the side to avoid the massive fist of his opponent. He then repeated the process that seemed to be working, first freeze, then shatter. The paladin then sheathed his blades and drew the tremendous sword Lief had purchased. "Aladan Milothar!!!" With the words of his spell the sword began to glow and fully removed the hulk's hand. "Garathan Talar." With this second spell the earth beneath the colossus turned to mud, causing the creature to sink into the ground. AVenger then prepaired to face what remained above ground of the thing...

12. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    (hmm.. i wrote wrong)

13. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Hey.......your not pops! basic spells always come in handy FIREBOLT!"

Lief casts it twice, the first one missed and struck a building, instantally turning it into ash, the sceond one hit its mark and caused the dopleganger to erupt in screaming flames

"one down one more to go....which spell, I know! ENFLAME!"

This spell was a little different, the dopleganger stoped in his tracks as a ring of fire surrounded him, the fire closed in fast, but the dopleganger jumpes out and resumed presuing his target

"DAMIT!"

14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    (Don't worry about it)

Avenger rolled away from yet another strike, this time he used the giant sword to pin the giant arm to the ground. He now ran up the surface of the arm intent on taking the head, until the other giant arm of the beast plowed through his ramp, shattering it, and sending Avenger tumbling through the air, and through a window. The paladin slowly got up and made his way back outside, blades drawn. The creature was struggling to get out of the ground, Avenger tossed off his cape, which was now in tatters and pulled on his helm all of his flesh save his eyes was covered in his gold and white armor. He held his blades high and let out a fierce cry, then charged at full speed toward the brute. He rolled to avoid another deadly blow and hopped atop the tremendous arm of his foe. He ran up it's remaining arm toward the head and in a flurry of blows finally defeated the creature. He sheathed his blades and gathered the tremendous sword, then went in the direction the dopplegangers had, he hoped he wasn't too late.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2005
  15. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    (go via! kill that dopleganger! ;))

16. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Tha archer fires three more arrows at one of the doplegangers. They all truck home. One in the shoulder and two in the side. she strungs another arrow to her bow...

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    The final arrmow flew with perfect accuracy hitting the doppleganger directly in the eye. Avenger reached them again just in time to see this. He put the giant sword away and approached the two, looking at Chaipaku he removed his helm and smiled, "I told you it was a good thing she followed us. Now, I believe we'll want to rech the temple, we don't know what damage has been done and can get a better idea from there."

18. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    She put the arrow back to her quiver and walked to meet with the mage.

"Are you all right? I just....I thought...I... Well I guess I was worried about you because of... Ahh i'm sick of not being able to control my thoughts and my emotions! Do you know what I'm thnking rigth now? I'm thinking about that I really should kiss you because you're alive but that makes no sense! And what is he doing here? Didn't we just kill two of him? Can someone pleas explain it to me!"

With that words she made an angrily gesture towards the paladin and then towards the mage, which she locked her stare upon like it was all his fault.

19. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    "I must apologise we have been quite vague. Those two you killed before were dopplegangers, able to take many forms, and they took mine to face you, many other wicked beings are roaming the city as well, the part about your emotions I believe Lief is more suited to explain..." Avenger said while trying to figure out where the temple is...

20. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Okay but thank you! I feel very at ease now I must say", she said with obvius sarcasm. "So, Lief is your name is it? Well not much of a name but apperently enough for me falling for you. Can I..?

She reached out fot Lief and closed her eyes. Her hands stopped some inches from his face and she stood very still as in meditation. Wath she was doing was feeling this mans aura. She had emotional conections with the nature, both because she was an elf and because she had lived in the woods for all her life, mostly on her own. She sensed that this mans aura was one of purity although he hide it well behind his arrogant and boyish behaviour. She opened her eyes, took away her hand and looked Lief right in the eyes. She sighed and smiled with relief then she stod up on her toes and kissed him gently on the lips. She then stand beside who she guess was her new companions and smiled an innocent smile.