Kingdom of Elves

Discussion in 'The Kingdom of the Elves' started by Nienor, Sep 20, 2004.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    (lol)

Avenger slapped his forehead and sighed, "No no no, the one you cast the nightmare spell on. You know, the one who's been seething over in that... well where did he go? Guess he's looking to meet you later to redeem himself. Well, what say we get going eh?"

2. Chaipaku

Chaipaku Beware The Night

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I dunno, i could use another cup of tea, and you seen to fancy that archer gal so why don't you go ask her if she'll come with us just don't make her sneese....you little 'Counter spell' "backfired" and if she sneezes, she'll turn into a dragon......well have fun asking pops i'll sit here and drink my tea!

3. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    "Well since she loves you she'll probably just follow us, and since she loves you if she becomes a dragon she won't eat us, so that shouldn't be a problem."

4. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "hey my spell has no controll over the dragon part...but that the hell! lets go to the armory or something i need to buy a big sword for no apparent reason so i can use it in the future to help us narrowly escape some crazy predicimint that I'm just asuming'll happen! But seriously, i need a new staff...."

5. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    "Very well to the armory then!" Avenger hopped off of his stool and headed out the door knowing at least two would follow.

6. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Yes! no by the way pops....you got any gold on you....because i could use a loan :D but thats just me... about 5,000 gold'll do no big deal just gotta survive ya know? No i'm serious too.....I only have like 10,000 gold.....the staff is like 10.....but you can never have enough right?"

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    "We'll cross that bridge once we come to it. For now I suggest you make do with what you have and be thankful I'm being so generous, I could demand we stop by the temple and pay tribute, but I've desided to let you keep your gold. Anywho, let us get to the armory, if you so need the staff." Replied Avenger, much to the shegrin of his companion.

8. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "ahh....I see...any sign of that archer girl with the sneesing problem?.....look the armory!"

Lief opens the roor the wrong way and slams into it

"OUCH!......SHEISH!....can't a wizard open a door without hitting his head?......how do you open this damn contraption?!?!?

Lief Bangs on the door then casts a fire ball spell causing the door to explode

"TAKE THAT YOU POSSESED DOOR!!!.....now YOU BEHIND THE COUNTER!!! I would like a giantic sword...and the best staff you have....35 gold?! THATS A RIP OFF!!!!!!!...here"

9. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Ofcourse Nausë had followed the mage to the armory. She didn't know why, but it seemed the right thing to do. She walked very lightly(well she is elven) so the mage and the paladin didn't hear her following them out. But if they'd looked back at that moment they would have seen her coming around the corner. She walked openly and without fears. Some would have thinking her foolish but she couldn't resist the spell and had only one focus, the mage.

She was only 30 steps from the armory when she suddenly stopped. She didn't know really how to act! She had never been realy in love before. She didn't feel shy but was thinking that she might should have been that. But, what the hell...

She entered the armory and went straight to the mage and just stopped and stared at him. Kiss, hug, say something? she was thinking, but she didn't do anything, just stared at the mage like there was nothing or noone else in the world...

10. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "So pops I was think-WOAH!....you scared me uhmmm.....whats your name? yea when did you walk in, and why are you staring at me like that? and you don't feel like sneezing do you? Just some questions...nothing personal, now i was wondering if you could stop looking at me like some flesh hungry orc?"

Lief backed up a few paces and poked Nausë with the staff smiling

"Yea......hi?"

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    "What's a matter, you can win take her heart but when she wants your attention she's got the plauge? You are truely an odd lad. Come you won her with your personal charms, why not appease her?" Avenger found his young companion's predicament rather amusing, truely this journey would be an experience.

12. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Hey pops.....i never said ANYTHING about that shes a fine looking lass....But she's an elf....and i'm not sure i want to know how old she is....now take the large good-for-nothing sword that will save us in the future and lets go!"

Lief gives the sword to Avenger and waltzes off toward the gate

13. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger just shook his had and sheathed the tremendous sword. Suddenly the group felt a massive shockwave that made them fall to the floor. "By the gods..." spoke Avenger, "What devilry is this?"

14. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "WASN'T ME I SWEARS IT.....so what was it?"

Lief looks around cautiously

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger walked through the doorway his companion had ripped open. "By the gods..." Avenger gasped in horror as he looked out to see a spuad of flesh gloems, one of which was now sans upper body, smashing through many of the walls along the street.

16. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "SHIT, this isn't onw of those get out quick things, i'll cast smoke and you kill it....uhmmm...basic smoke here i come SMOKE!"

a burst of smoke covers half of the city

"ALRIGHT AVENGER DO YOUR STUFF!!!"

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger charges into the fray, three golems are no match for his fury. He drew both his swords, but not the giant one. With one he froze his foes and with the other their undead fleash fell apart. Avenger was then quick to cast a purifiction spell on the bodies to keep these from regenerating. "It won't be that simple, golems don't act alone, we must find their controller!!"

18. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Controller? Hows about that guy running towards the gate in a fury of anger? leshe!"

A time spell stoped everything

"Well if thats not his we've got 5 mins to find him...thats how long this spell will last"

19. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Avenger cast acrane sight allowing him to see the magicians all around this area, "No, that's not, him, let's split up to find him." Before they could respond Avenger had run off in the direction of the largest magical aura he could sence.

20. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Awwh.. eh.. hmm.... What, why do you run away when I'm trying to speak to you?!! It's not like I gave you permission from running away from me! Mage!?!"

The elven archer should have reacted much earlier, on nothing but her instincts, When the golems appeared. But something about how she had felt lately blocked her rational thnking. She was truly mad about not beeing abel to control herself and perform at her best.

And then she was awfully angry with the mage! He had just run away from her! Without a word! She wasn't used to be treated wich such disrespect! So now she felt both very angry and very.. horny?.. was that the feeling? She didn't care. She both wanted to kill the mage, punishing him for his ignorance, and be near him and overouse him with kisses. Damn!

She ran after the mage and when she had him in sight everything just froze and she was lost in oblivion...