Kingdom of Elves

Discussion in 'The Kingdom of the Elves' started by Nienor, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Nienor

Nienor Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Please remember this area is for serious RPGing. I personally moderate here and will not tolerate spam. Any and all threads I or Turin deem spam, will be immediately deleted and the members will be warned.

Which means you should read and obey the RPG rules.

Nienor
    TFF Admin

2. Dragonworld

Dragonworld New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok now lets start the RPG personally I won't because I am not very good at starting them.

3. Chaipaku

Chaipaku Beware The Night

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    ok then.

Water dripped off the tavern roof, and landed on a cloaked figure's hood, a staff appeared from underneath the cloak and with a swift wave, froze the water were it was, leaving the rain drops in mid-air, where the figure could swat it away with the cloak. He hated water.

Taking it slow, as to not get wet, the figure walked into the tavern sat at a table and conjured up a small cup of hot tea. Eventually, he became curious as to what everyine was talking about and began to listen to conversations, only then did he find out about how 'Jimmy' was such a good young lad, and how 'Sarah' was going to be a fine artist. Common talk disgusted him, but it was that or the rain.

Soon, the mage became bored with petty conversation and began to doodle with chairs, on one of the rare chances that he was thrown off by a brawl, or a drunken throwing a fit, his 'doodling' became dangerous, for instince, he was using his staff to 'experiment' how many screws were in the large chair that held up the...large woman sitting in it when a old sailor threw a fit about how young people should mop the poop deck, and making old people do it was cruel. Apparently the chair had to have all 29 screws in it to hold the lady up, and 23 screws in the chair just wouldn't do it. After that...uhm...accident he continued to sip his tea.

4. Dabjd

Dabjd Arch-Mage of Secca.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dabjd enters the tavern, looking for someone to duel (not to the Death, of course). He sees two drunkards brawling, and he pins them to the wall with his mind. He sees an overweight woman on the floor. He sees a worthy opponent drinking tea. He approaches him and challenges him.

5. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The mage laughes to himself and mutteres loud enough for Dabjd to hear. "Go away boy, you've got your whole life ahead of you, and you don't want to woo ladies with a scared up face now do you?" The mage drops his head back down and mutteres some more "I know I wouldn't, but i can see you'll have to be taught a lesson so..." The mage swishes his hand from underneath his robe and mutteres '¢ó≥û'. Upon reciting these words he swished his hand and Dabjd begins to glow. "He he this'll be fun to watch, as long as you glow, everyone'll see you as their worst nightmare....ohh...I hate my ex-mother-in-law!"

6. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    Avenger entered the tavern and looked upon the enchanted lad. "Hmph, nightmare spell. Well, if a mage bothered to cast it then he must deserve it." The templar elf took an empty seat at the bar as most of the patrons ran out, afraid of the glowing warrior. Avenger cast a dispell ending the effects of the mage's spell. Avenger then turned to the two, "Now, who started the trouble that led to all the day's customer's leaving?" Avenger was much older than either of the two, but he had an endless supply of immunities to most magics and a great deal of martial skill. So he believed he could take them.

7. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    One who didn't run out was Nausë, an elven archer. She didn't enjoy what she saw because it cause her to think of deep hidden memories, images hidden for a reason.

She tried to hold onto her characteristic calm but couldn't fully do it. She turned away from the horrible apperance and ended up looking into the fireplace. God she hated fools able to use magic! She didn't show her dissappointement though. She remained in the corner trying to get rid of those awfull memories that had allways haunted her .

8. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Waat....who are you old man? I can't have a little fun? Ah well i guess he started it seing as how he challenged me! But what can you do eah? Its just a lil' nightmare spell what, you don't like what you see? ÜóÇÜ There it is undone oldie....do me a favor and stop being so crabby...pft"

The wizard returns to his table and continues to laugh at the overly large lady on the floor. Soon he becomes bored and turns hit attention to a lady in the corner, obviously an archer. He observes her for a while before he decides what to do.

"My mother told me, "never hit a lady" but she never said anything about casting spells, hmm what'll it be? Time Turner? Or mabye a little Chill.....hmm. I got it! éöÿ....Lets see how this little love spell works, the first person she lays her pretty little eyes on she'll fall in love with, let me take a little closer look, i love watching up-close-in-person."

So the mage transports himself to a table right next to the archer. but as he sits his chair breaks.

"Damit...that wasn't my work...I hope she dosen't turn around thats the last thing i need right now.."

9. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    The archer, having some knowledge of magic and an exceptional hearing wasn't pleased when she heard the triggering word of the mage's "undo"-spel. Even less pleased was she with hearing another rune spoken, by the same voice it seemed. But to engulfed by old memories she didn't bother to register that it might be danger around.

She grew suddenly calm(probably by the spell lay upon her) and for just some seconds she felt truly at peace. She sighed when she heard the sound of someone falling behind her, tearing her away from her state of total calm. A sudden anger rouse in her and she decided to let it go out over the fallen drunk(or whoever it might be). She turned around and suddenly she felt nothing but warmth and love for this broken man. She didn't see anything but him, it was like all the world had stopped around her...

10. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The mage is just about to get himself another tea when he sees the archer looking at him.

"Oh......hi? Umm tell me did you by some possible chance look at me just now? Or did your eyes lay themselfs on......perhaps someone else?"

The mage gets up and gets another tea then sits back down, only to get the feeling like someone is watching him.

"Naa....she must've looked at someone else...ahh of courese i'm overracting. Get it together Lief....Remember what happened last time?...She's not lookin at me.....pick up the cup...sip.....put it back down...there we go....Now lets find another...prospect to have some fun with..."

Lief looks around the room still having that feeling about him, soon he gets annoyed and casts a shadow fog spell

"Üεéâ...there now nobody can see me...but there is that problem with the smoke...*cough*....its like smoking 5 pipes at once...*cough* I should've just used dissappear..ahh!"

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    "No respect for his elders, that one's trouble, but I suppose that's the fault of the mage accademy, not the former student." Avenger heard the love spell and sighed, "Ah to be a young heartbreaker, never mind the means." Then shortly the fog entered. "Ugh, paltos mias dumutar." Avenger didn't bother to dispell the fog, but rather he granted himself sight, no one else. "Mage wouldn't cast a spell like this unless he wanted to step out for a moment to gether his thoughts." Avenger walked over to the fallen mage and dragged him out the front door. "I'm willing to forgive your disrespect, but mark my words next time you miscast like that I won't be so lenient. Now, when you're ready to reenter you may, but don't try to cast another spell like that, it's a waste of your talents." He reentered the bar then and disspelled the fog. He didn't bother with the love spell, that would wear off in time regardless.

12. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "pfft old wizards are so boring, HEY! YOU ACT LIKE MY PA! Well I guess I should go work my newly aquired magic in the tavern some more."

Lief walks into the tavern and sits next to the 'Old wizard'

"Ya know pops, ya mind if i call yuo pops? Anyways u know pops dispellign that fog was defeating the purpose of which i cast it...abviously you know that that archer girl is in love with me, i mean who wouldn't be ya know? but I was trying to get her sight away from me...thanks to you she can se me now...what do you have to say about that?"

Last edited: Jul 6, 2005
  13. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    "Well if it were me I'd disspell it then recast it when her gaze is upon someone else, but I guess I may be getting senile with age. As for that fog, next time a spell backfires like that love spell I'd suggest using one that you know alittle better than that, next misspell could be much worse. As for calling me pops, well I can't say I mind, there are much worse things you could say." Avenger turned and cast a disspell on the archer lass ending her love for the mage next to him. "Just remember, if you make her fall in love with me I'll give you what for."

14. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "hey now pops! I know alot more like uhmm....Åöéü" The spell backfires and turns the top of Liefs head into a cat butt.

"DAMIT...not agian, ahhh what was the counter spell? uhmmm.....A lil help pops? I would 'preacite it"

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    Avenger chuckles lightly and casts the counterspell, returning Lief's head to normal, "Little practice and you'll be quite a formidable magus. I myself am just a simple paladin, but I know a thing or two about advanced magics, and many spells are shared between our two classes."

16. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "Yea.....paladin....uhmm remind me.......you guys kill undead things right? because my aunt dosen't seem to want to die...and she looks like she's dead....just putting that on the table ya know...and that spell you cast on that archer chic wasn't a counterspell...you added an ü instead of an ƒ....so basically shes a walking bag of love.....with and evil twist thanks to you pops....i gotta see this, lets hope she sneezes sometime soon, then run for your life!"

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    "Bah well, I only kill undead if they cause a problem, and as for the girl, well she'll ckearly want to come with us now." The old elf sighed, "Ah well, how much harm can an archer do, as long as we keep her happy of coarse."

18. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "They watch you all the time *shivers* and that bow they carry....gives me the creeps....like that could shoot someone down the road...but then agian mages can shoot someone from across the world...*mutters under his breath* if i could just remember the spell! Well pops i think i'll conjure up some tea...what do you want, some get young fast? Seriously do something about those wrinkles....but don't hurt me....

19. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    Avenger chuckled once again. "No no I'm good for now, but we may need some additional muscle, how about the lad you were scuffling with a moment ago?"

20. Chaipaku

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    "....hmm..... lad......scuffing......OHHHHH yea the fat lady that fell down you mean? naw i think the only thing she'de be good for is eating our food :D"