Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Renzokuken, Feb 7, 2005.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    you usually have to be around level 75-80 or higher to beat ole Sephy in KH, as far as the game goes, I've done everything for the regular game, I would get CoM but I don't feel like going over the same story again, and like Obi said, I hated the Tarzan world. But yeah, Sephy's a pain, keep ma full inventory of elixers and used the cure and shield spells ofter(shield is aero or something) no other spells affect him, a high MP is also a good plan cause you want to use special attacks(ars arcanum and ragnarok type stuff) alot. once you get through to I think it's his red life bar he starts moving faster and uses a spell that takes away all health points(so have second chance in case it works) but it takes awhile to pull it off and his hand will be glowing while he uses it, but he usually starts fairly near you so it's easy to stop him from using it, then he just starts strait up attacking awhile with unrelenting force, just dodge and attack dogde and attack to beat him, if you get to the meteor spell his strai forward strike shouldn't be to tough, and remember, items work even if you get hit, cure spells wont, so if he's too far away when he uses his uber spell, have an item ready and select it just as you start to glow, then when he starts attacking you you'll have full health to use against him. Then there's that stupid clock tower ghost in neverland, just get Pan and talk to Tink to fight him, you'll need to target the clock when numbers start appearing over people's heads and use stop, that'll stop them from feeling the unstoppable death spells effect, the orbs below him hold the key to attack sequences, red means fire, blue is blizzard, yellow is lightning and white is physical. Desert boss is just figure out his sequence and have at him and dodge his air attacks. Then that ice titan, well, Elan posted a site for that strategy, and these are probaly there as well

Last edited: Mar 14, 2005
  2. Aeris13

Aeris13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I beated the Ice titan and sephiroth becuz I was on level 89 or somethin like that.

3. Aeris13

Aeris13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This game is great though I love it!

4. Dabjd

Dabjd Arch-Mage of Secca.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I finished Kingdom Hearts, and I earned the Secret Ending. Now, I Kingdom Hearts: The Chain of Memories, and I am having diffulty Defeating Riku IV. I have Maximum HP, and now I am working on CP. I heard that Kingdom Hearts II will be in stores soon. I think that Kingdom Hearts: The Final Mix ought to be released in America, as it tells more of the stories of Marluxia, Cloud, Sephiroth, Riku, and Mickey.

5. Renzokuken

Renzokuken You have failed this city!

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    I got the secret ending too. I found Chain of Memories in the shops but didnt have the cash on me and when I came back it was gone. Thanks for those tips Shogun, Im sure theyll help me alot. Btw nice avatar Aeris.

6. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -0
    I'd love for final mix to be released in the states, but the only thing I'd really like is the cut scene between Cloud and Sephiroth and the fight with an unknown, the other stuff would be nice too

and yer welcome renzokuken

7. Elan Morin Tedronai

Elan Morin Tedronai The Forsaken

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Whats this about a cut scene between Cloud and Sephy ? Can I download it from somewhere ? What happens in it ?

8. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone know how to beat Cloud at the Collosium? What level should my gang be on? Should 30's be good enough? I'm currently in the Deep Jungle fighting the heartless monkeys getting my levels up. Any advice on how to beat Cloud....? Thanks.

9. Elkean

Elkean New Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Are you fighting him in the preliminary tournaments or are you fighting him in a tournament cup?

10. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    I can't remember. I just started over about three weeks ago. I was just curious as to how you beat him. I'm currently in the Deep Jungle helping Tarzan with the Heartless. I'm trying to get Sora, Goofy, and Donald to level 30's at least before I go to the collessium. I haven't met Herc or Phil yet. Any suggestions on what i should do besides level up and get more munny.....??

11. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Wow I've noticed nobody has posted here and I know this is a bit off subject but does anyone know where I can get any Good Kingdom Hearts Banners....? I'd like to try to make my own but i'm having a hard time finding good pictures and fonts for the banner i've started one. Anybody?

12. Renzokuken

Renzokuken You have failed this city!

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    Heres something I made in photoshop. Its now my MySpace wallpaper. lol.

To find KH pics I usually just go to Google, click on the Images tab and type in Kingdom Hearts. Works for me. :)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  13. Devil Master

Devil Master Devils Lil Prinsess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Kh

who else likes kingdom hearts and other anime...:angel1:

14. Kelmourne

Kelmourne The Savage Hippy

A Pirate city in international cyberspace
    Ratings:
    +430 / 2 / -1
  15. SilverDragon.Xx

SilverDragon.Xx New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Kingdom Hearts is totally awsome! Although i do have to say that the second one is better lol!

16. Dreamscaper

Dreamscaper Royal Hamster Wrangler

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -0
    Brilliant game. Though I don't like the near button-mashing aspect of it the story was great. I admit, the end made me cry a little.