Kahlan

Discussion in 'The Sword of Truth' started by Dragon Song, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Dragon Song

Dragon Song The Soul Reaper

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    For the most part I really do like Kahlan but sometimes she kind of irritates me and frustrates me. I think it is high time that she suck it up and tell Richard the truth, though I know why she does not want to, I think she ought to all the same. Everyone she meets that knows her tells her she should tell him and she always says she will but than she always backs down from doing so.

And I think in some cases Richard is a little too lenient with her as far as always letting her get out of telling him. When they were getting ready to cross the boundary he said, or rather thought to himself that he would make her tell him soon before he found out from someone else, but than he just seemed to let that slide and now just what he said he did not want to happen all but has, as the Witch Woman Shota pretty much told him the truth about Kahlan just did not give her title and left out the details.

I did think it was pretty good, when they were in the spirit house together, and she was throwing herself at him, and Richard told her flat out, no, that she had to tell him the truth if they were going to be together like that.

It was refreshing to see a man for once that could not just be seduced into giving up his convictions

2. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Well for starters...keep on reading. You'll find out the truth when you get to that page and as for Kahlan being irritating....we all can be. She has reasons she doesn't want to tell Richard. Her past is something she hasn't been honest to Richard about yet either. If you would keep on reading all of your questions will be answered. Hope this helps!