just a thought

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Soetimus, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Soetimus

Soetimus New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Okay I know it is not much but somehow they never get longer my pieces.

Edit: *I'm posting some more bits but the stories are entirely random and have (so far) nothing to do with eachother.*

The Charred Vale
    He looked around staring at the scenery. The vale was charred a d black as coal. The dragon had long disappeared on the horizon going back to its master the Dark Lord Soetimus. Espera sighed there was no point in staying the land would never heal for it was no ordinary fire that had burned it down. The magical fire of the dragon had not only destroyed the vale but utterly removed any sign of Life and any chance of its return for many hundreds, maybe thousands, of years. There and there Esparo could see bits and chunks of recognizable things a bit of a house here and a black skull over there, could it be… no! He must not linger anymore Esparo had to move on. It was obviously the Hand of Chaos knew about him at what his Purpose was. But why was he spared? The only reason he could think of was to lure him into a trap a trap he nonetheless was forced to enter if this was to be stopped. Esparo turned away and left the vale that had been his sanctum for so long. Right before leaving Esparo caught himself thinking the dragon had done her job well because the white flowers on the very border had not even a single bit of ash on them.

Iceprison
    He thrust his fire enhanced sword through the ice barrier surrounding the big thunder rider. The fire of the sword made the ice sizzle and melt but the air was too cold so as soon as the short fiery power of the sword vanished the water froze to ice instantly again. He’d been standing like this for about half an hour just pounding on the ice in despair. The magic of sword had almost no effect on the ice and he was too cold and exhausted to do the morphing which would turn him into his true form, the form of a dragon; a beast of pure magic.

The abandoned Temple
    It was black. Pitch black in the ancient temple. Suddenly a flash of light seared through the big room followed by a great roar. An old dragon walked in with a low grumble deep from its stomach. It looked around to see if any intruders had been caught in its fiery breath but the temple was as lifeless as always, only the glitter of the precious gems and the faint glow of the red hot smelted gold and silver on the floor showed that the place was not fully abandoned. The temple dragon laid down upon the treasures to watch them as it had done for the past 200 hundred years since the people abandoned

I have some more but these are probably the three best and I just want to post it and see of people like it or not, donno what else to do with it.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  2. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    I think they've got some potential. I could see them being combined to form one story. It just seems as though they are different parts of the same story, just events occuring in different places at the same time. But all in all I think it's a good start, need more to fully grasp the concept however.

3. Soetimus

Soetimus New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hmm
    I guess your right now that ive read them together like this i see they how they might be able to end up in the samme story. I think I'll be tampering a bit with them and see how it turns out

4. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I could easily picture it being all in the same story, I actually think it would be good as one since it will give you a lot more to work with and expand on. Good luck with that.

5. BBallForLife

BBallForLife New Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I agree with Dragn9. Definately work on a piece combining all three cuz I can picture them all interweaving together.