is there any way...

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by space_nixie, Nov 30, 2003.

1. space_nixie

space_nixie New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    is there any way to get the mascot dressphere without having to do the publicity thing starting in chapter 2?

thanks

jacqui

2. SonOfJenova

SonOfJenova New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yoz, iz there aniwae to get the special dresspheres without completing the previous side missions?

3. pinchy

pinchy Final Fantasy Dark Lord

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dunno i know i missed Paines in the side mission but i know where it should be so im going to go look for it, if i find it i'll tell you

4. claizen09

claizen09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You get the mascot dressphere in chapter 5 when you get an episode complete in every area except bevelle. The only way to do that is by completing every mission and side mission in an area before chapter five.(that means participating in the publicity campaign) And the Zanarkand Ruins cannot be the last place you visit or you wont get the sphere. You get it automatically on the Celsius.

Special Dresspheres
    Yuna: During the mission to steal three Leblanc Syndicate uniforms. On the Djose highroad.

Rikku: Also in the uniform mission. DUring Bikanel desert mission "Water We Doing Here?" On the ground by the oasis.

Paine: In the Macalania Woods, speak to Tromell four times and he will give it to you.

5. SonOfJenova

SonOfJenova New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okie, thanks, everyone, i think i got'em all, u all know how to get the dark knights dressspheres?

6. MiNioNoFHeLL

MiNioNoFHeLL Destruction Terror

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm afraid not... Mascot is only available if you get Episode Complete in all areas... yes, that includes the majority of the Farplane, I suggest going back to the Airship and tie down the rest of your loose ends.

7. zero

zero zero

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes I do.
    :D In Bevelle on ch 2 when you infiltrate Bevelle and get to the part with the three lifts. go to the right or left lift. hit a switch. jump off the far back edge of that area. you will go back to the three lift area with the lift you took first gone. now go to the middle lift. hit the switch and go back to the lift. go to the right lift and when you get to that same place with the left lift hit the switch you did not hit the first time and then jump off the back. at the three lift area only the middle lift. get on it. hit the switch. get back on the lift. the right and left lift will be back. get on one and get on the lift at the front of the room. you will go to the next area. when at the next area go to the platforms leading down to a treasure chest that has the Dark Knight Dressphere. :D

8. Strider

Strider Eccentric

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Darn I missed Yuna's I was looking for it two but then I found the other one that triggers the battle...or is that it? If not can you still go back and get it?