Interest Check: Star Wars - An Unknown Force

Discussion in 'RPG and OOC RPG Discussions' started by Mad Hatter, May 16, 2018.

1. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Loitering from 2009 - 2018

Ratings:
    +642 / 8 / -5
    PLOT SUMMARY:
    The year is 3940 BBY and the Republic is using its last remaining resources in their final attempt to bring an end to their never ending war with the Empire. Countless planets have been ravaged by the war, billions of innocents have been slain in a genocidal massacre.

For the last 50 years the Imperial forces have been hunting and slaughtering every Jedi that they could find, including people associated with them. This has driven all force users into hiding on the remaining planets, some trying to live a life as a non force user, some living in caves like hermits. All that is heard of the Jedi is that they are almost extinct, and soon will be.

You have ended up at the strangely named Trandoshian bar, "The Wookie Inn" in a small city on Coruscant. You are attending an unknown business call. Bounty Hunters are here, Smugglers too, just about everyone from the lowest depths of a Hutts cellar seems to be here on their own business.

---------------------------------------------

FIRST LET ME EXPLAIN THE SMALL INTRODUCTION,
    I want this RP to be very much as free roam as possible. I have a rough idea, but I don't have a set storyline that I will demand everyone follow. I will simply point you in a direction.

MY ROLE IN THIS RP,

I will not be controlling a character in this. I will be an overseer, a narrator. If I feel like it, I'll have a rogue astroid hit and damage your ship, I'll have you ambused by Imperials (If you aren't already imperials), I might even allow you to stumble upon a new upgrade for your droid. Ill be both a help and hindrance. I will inform you of broken equipment, low ammunitions and rations etc, I shall also decide if you make it through the battle alive.

YOUR ROLE IN THIS RP,
    You will be part of a small group, set out on a mission (I will decide that, and how you come together, when I know about your characters). You will fly to different planets, get into fights, regularly buy equipment and upgrades and to generally try to play this as if it were real life.

RULES FOR THIS RP:
    1) I am the almighty, the ruler, the king. What I say, goes.
    2) Respect other RP'ers. Just because someone knows more or less than you, doesn't make them a better or worse player. They might just save your life.
    3) Your armor/clothing/weapons can and will break. If you go into battle with broken equipment, don't expect to get out unscathed.
    4) If your character dies, that is the end. You are always welcome to create another, however.
    5) One character per person at a time please.
    6) Any requests for character development/wants or for anything else, please message me, I'm always around.
    7) You can be literally any type of character, hell, be a droid if you like. I will note that not everyone should be a force user, a bit of variety would be great. Be a bounty hunter, a farmer, a Twi'lek dancer, the more interesting, the better.

Name:
    Race: (Droid counts as a race)
    Appearance: (Picture or description)
    Skills: (What they are particularly good at. Bounty hunters might be knowledgable of explosives, smugglers might be good at ship repair etc)
    Allegiance: (Republic, Empire, Hutt, Mercenary etc)
    Equipement: (Please make this believable, an Ithorian doesnt wear sneakers afterall)
    Personality: (1 or more paragraphs)
    Bio: (1 or more paragraphs)

Last edited: May 16, 2018