I'm looking for a book.(HELP)

Discussion in 'General Books' started by Merridock, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Merridock

Merridock New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've been searching for a high fantasy novel with extremely limited information. If you can help, give me a shout. I dont rememmber the authors name, but I think the surname started with S. THe main character was an old sorcerer whose name I think was " Nevyyd" which was said in the book to translate to " no-one", or "nothing". He was in love with the reincarnation of a past love from a former life,and she in turn loved a young lord. He was also the reincarnatiuon of their old friend., and the 3 of them were bouind through fate and time and all that crap. It all had a distinctly welsh feel. Any help would be Great. Oh, and the girls dad was a famous and skilled mercenary or swordsman who taught the daughter, and she could also see elementals. The use of elementals and astral travel was the type of magic in the world. HELP PLEASE!!!!

2. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +341 / 1 / -0
    Pretty sure that this sounds like Katharine Kerr's works with all teh rebirth and old celtic links. I've never read the series, though its on my to read list and I've glanced around the concept of her works. Here is her website, hopefully you can find the book and details there:
    http://www.deverry.com/